EndUse cum investment in Faridabad

Last updated: December 1 2013
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : EndUse cum investment in Faridabad

Originally posted by sharmasuraj View Post
    You can have a negotiation in Princess Park since approach road is not well nowadays.. which floor are you getting ? Transfer/Registry case ?

I found Omaxe construction quality not good .. its my personal experience although road is ok, good market and many people already living there...
    Sharmaji, roadside broker told me these rates and he was sure he could give me many options in 42-45 L AI. Middle floors he said (5th-8th) he said 44-45 last. Though i did not show any keen interest after seeing lot of dust floating in air. And yes, many families are living there, i did see that , also children playing in park. He said 200 families have shifted recently.

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
      Plots are better then flats any given day. In Sectors 76-89 I guess minimum per sq Yard rate is 35K if not more. So a 200 SqY plot will cost you 70L most of it will need to paid in cash on top of it construction cost would be range from 35-50 Lakh. Not sure how much bank will finance.

And all these figures are 2 year old. Welcome to real estate.
      dtw-Rajeev ji , what are current rates ,. Can i expect lower since market has nearly peaked off ?

And whay no comments about VIP Floors, sec-81. Something fishy there , since no one is talking about it ?
      Am i missing something there ??
      Last edited November 19 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Better to stay away from BPTP... they sucked my blood till last drop...

Comment

loan available ..ready to move in for registered villas....price around 60...loan avaiable...check wit brokers who r selling villa...inventory of registered villa is less in mkt so many may discourage..but go and see urself and decide..

Originally posted by Rishi168 View Post
          Thank you Gabarsingh ji.

Are these houses RTM or 6-12 months away ? Within 55 L ? Loan possible.?

These are imp. Qs. for me. Please reply.
          Also what about 200 sq yard plots which another dear member is talking about. 35K is present rate or i can expect little lower owing to market conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
            loan available ..ready to move in for registered villas....price around 60...loan avaiable...check wit brokers who r selling villa...inventory of registered villa is less in mkt so many may discourage..but go and see urself and decide..
            Lots of thanks to you for some good advise like this.

i will have to find time to visit there again and look for these.

Also Gabarsingh ji, my one query is still unanswered. I want to know ststus , positives & particularly negatives of VIP Floors.
            Request you and other senior members again , for some info on this. Coz i sort of liked them, and would take them off my list after knowing the negatives (if any). Is it not worth ?

Comment

Better to stay away from BPTP... they sucked my blood till last drop...
              Sharmaji aap ne dara diya hai. So it means i should remove this from my list. ?

Builders these days , particularly BPTP playing cat and mouse with endusers is understood till possesion. But after that ....

You mean even after paying them all money, there are / will be issues and sleepless nights ?

Comment

Yes, even after possession, they tend to poke you with unwanted CAM charges, maintenance issues etc. Although, their construction quality is good, but they create circumstances that buyer has to accept without any denial. I am living in Princess park, purchased a transfer case property... They wasted a lot of time in documentation and do not listen until you escalate...Life is somewhat easy after possession.

Comment

Yes, even after possession, they tend to poke you with unwanted CAM charges, maintenance issues etc. Although, their construction quality is good, but they create circumstances that buyer has to accept without any denial. I am living in Princess park, purchased a transfer case property... They wasted a lot of time in documentation and do not listen until you escalate...Life is somewhat easy after possession.
                  Seems you are not very happy even after possesion. It is likely that other builders will be very much the same , they employ sililar tactics, same vision and same motto, same staff to churn out similar money squeezing schemes. I agree with you and share your concerns.

Sharmasuraj ji, if it does not offend you, can you say what price you bought and when ? You are not a broker nor am i. I think endusers should share more and more info.

It will give me more understanding , may be help others also.
                  Please reply this only if you like. It will not change any taste of this conversation.

Comment

I got 16th floor in 41 Lakhs + Transfer fee + Registry = close to 47 or 48 lakhs.... But nowadays, rates are reduced, you can get in 44 or 45 all inclusive. Never take a transfer case as I did. It involves a lot of documentation and time delay. If possible, do not go with dealer. They do nothing and you still have to pay 1 % commission. I did 90% of my things and did not pay full amount to dealer...Depends on your priority - where is your workplace, when to shift, how much loan and how much cash... Hope this helps...

Comment

I got 16th floor in 41 Lakhs + Transfer fee + Registry = close to 47 or 48 lakhs.... But nowadays, rates are reduced, you can get in 44 or 45 all inclusive. Never take a transfer case as I did. It involves a lot of documentation and time delay. If possible, do not go with dealer. They do nothing and you still have to pay 1 % commission. I did 90% of my things and did not pay full amount to dealer...Depends on your priority - where is your workplace, when to shift, how much loan and how much cash... Hope this helps...
                      Sharmasuraj ji thank you.
                      You purchased few months back, i suppose.
                      To be very honest i don't know much about these transactions and documentation. The dealer just told me 43-45 AI so i take it it is really AI. God know if he meant other charges/costs even after that. And yes, i definitely asked only the floors less than 10th.
                      You have given me a good guidance on Princess Park.
                      Now I am waiting for info on VIP Floors, (which is still on my mind) and BPTP Villas as suggested by Gabarsingh ji.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X