Sort by :
Filter by :
- Isn't sector 49 known as Sainik colony which is bang at the start of Gurgaon faridbabd road ????
An organised and well planned development with excellent connectivity & developed infra that too backed by FDI should be a great success. Can somebody share more details of the proposed project, I tried going thru the net but not much of info is there????
Originally Posted by shail1975I noticed an ad of Astrum Homes in a newspaper in Faridabad. It's an FDI company with various projects under development across India. They are planning to launch a project in Sec 49, Faridabad. Any opinions on the same?CommentQuote0Flag
- A broker called me today to discuss about probably the same project. He said that it's a high-rise project in Sec 49, backed by FDI. The site is very close to Gurgaon-Faridabad road junction. It is going to be developed by a well-known Private Equity group which has many projects under development across India. As per broker, they also have a track record of fast delivery.
Any idea about pricing? The broker said it will be between Rs. 4700 and Rs. 5000/sq ft. He said that the company will decide the exact price in some days.
Has anyone else got any info?CommentQuote0Flag
- i heard they are coming up with a 35 storey building which will be the tallest in Faridabad facing Aravali HillsCommentQuote1Flag
- its location is very good as sector 49 is 20 minutes drive from Gurgaon which is a added benefit for the people working in Gurgaon and South Delhi.CommentQuote0Flag
- name of builder if fire capital...just check their website...CommentQuote1Flag