Last updated: September 2 2010
12 | Posts
8229 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPS-Savana faridabad

Hi All...

Please let me your opinion regarding RPS-Savana project. As per hte dealer (Shikhar Associates), it is due for completion in one year (by March, 11). and they are offering price as 1550-1650 psf.

This project was quite hyped initially when it was launched but i am not seeing any increase in the rates even after 2 years. Infact, one of my friend booked a flat here at 1710 psf almost 2 yrs ago. Now, i am getting it for even less.

So, before going to decide on this, i need your opinion as i am quite new to real estate...is there anything fishy in rps-savana project and/or is it a gud option to purchase this. Why the rates are not increasing in this project and is there any chance of gud returns here. I am purchasing this from investment point of view and my budget is around 30 lakhs.

Is opting a project in faridabad at low rates is good option for investment compared to Noida projects like jaypee kensington, LP etc...

Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited January 15 2019, 09:39 PM.

Re : RPS-Savana faridabad

Guys, looking for some help here by ur expert opinions....i really appreciate your response..thanks.

Comment

Buy it

I also own an apartment there which I bought at 1700/sqft You will be lucky to have it at ~1500. The prices will definetly rise here as this society has gr8 potential, as told by Shikhar Associates(I talked to thm).

Comment

Good Luck

I was myself looking at Faridabad due to low rates but dropped the idea now. Dont seem to be much happening there in near term. Noida and Gurgoan appear to be far superior options considering the expressways and good infrastructure facilities. Just dont consider the area coz rates are low - these are going to remain low in future also compared to better developed and developing areas. For your specific project query, sorry, I dont have any idea.

Lots and lots of projects coming up in Noida and lots of discussion happening on this forum. Lots of options available for you at your budget. Good Luck !

Originally posted by vipulvg View Post
        Guys, looking for some help here by ur expert opinions....i really appreciate your response..thanks.

Comment

thanks for this information. Then, i will look into Noida projects, not faridabad ones.

Comment

For investment at low rates look at eway noida

if you looking for investment and that too at reasonable rate...
            look at numerous projects on expressway in noida.. location wise they are good and for investment far better that Faridabad..

Only drawback of FBD is there are no IT/ITes/Technology companies that are driving the places like Noida/ggn .. making the avg spending power of an individual much better than people in manufacturing industries at Fbd ..

Comment

I have burnt my fingers.. so advise you to stay away

I have a bad exp investing inf FBD, so would suggest going for noida (low budget) else ggn (high budget)

Comment

big NO 2 FBD

I purchase flat twice in fbd , first one sale at 60 k loss and 2nd at no loss no profit after invest 6 lakh up to 1 year. In fbd every builder are big cheater . Srs flat in 88 launch in 07 at 1700 , now available at 1300 ,till take more 1 yr for possesion , it is due in june 10,. So my side big no to fbd , no rule , nobody listen.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshkatoch View Post
                  I purchase flat twice in fbd , first one sale at 60 k loss and 2nd at no loss no profit after invest 6 lakh up to 1 year. In fbd every builder are big cheater . Srs flat in 88 launch in 07 at 1700 , now available at 1300 ,till take more 1 yr for possesion , it is due in june 10,. So my side big no to fbd , no rule , nobody listen.
                  For short / long term investment , Gurgaon is best but need higher budget . For long term , Noida / GN is good with both low to high budget possible . Faridabad & Kundli are for very long term investment...

Comment

In faridabad prices are real.. based on actual demand supply...

In places like Gurgaon, builder/broker work together, launching there projects in phases.. and keep increasing prices themselves.. which attracts people..who wish to make money between two launches ... i.e buy at phase x and sell at phase x+1 without doing anything...
                    as builder himself doing all this...

All this not happening in faridabad and prices are real.. based on actual demand supply...

Bptp has launch "park arena" in sec-80,fbd at the rate 2450/-.. I hope this gives them money to finish off old projects... and also raises the BAR of flat sqft prices ...

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X