• Show
Clear All

Re : RPS-Savana faridabad

From an end user view , which is better -

a) Faridabad

b) Noida

c) GN

d) Some other option

A friend of mine, wants to shift from Delhi & is looking to buy a 250 to 400 sq. yard plot & construct & shift, as soon as he is able to complete construction.

Gurgaon is not in his budget, he has looked at Gurgaon. Which out of the above , is better? & which sectors, should be one looking at?

Budget is about 40 L for the plot. Can be streched max to 50 L.
    Last edited September 2 2010, 01:35 PM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Faridabad is a nice place from settlement point of view.. I mean when you are retiring and want to settle down .. go for Faridabad .. Why
      - Price (flat/plot) reasonable as compared to Delhi/GGN/Noida
      - Living Expenses, affordable as majority is middle class
      - connectivity, Mathura road to Delhi, local trains to delhi and in future metro too.. easy connectivity to noida too and thru pahari road to ggn also..whihc is also proposed for widening..

Why Not?
      - If you are planning to commute everyday from ggn/delhi, it would be painful (unless u are young and don't mind travelling that much)
      - Not too many swanky malls around, few options like crown plaza and haldiram at bata chowk..

but with this budget i blv it should be a good option to buy in BPTP phase I as roads are constructed in that area and plotting also done, I blv possession also offered, (so do check if possession offered).
      As of now no construction on plot.. but BPTP itself is making builder floor near the plots...
      you could find a 230-240 sqyd plot for 60 lakhs ..

ByTheWay overall repute of BPTP not so good, but i blv if possesion offered, it should not be an issue ..

Noida, i don't think has many options as far as plots are concerned ..

GGN, any place would not be within 50lcs for a 250 sqyd plot..
      unless u go for unautho area like new palam vihar/Ashok vihar(location good) etc

but small plot can be seen in GGN area in that budget..

overall for settlement I would prefer FBD ..

Comment

If area is not too much a concern... on main najafgarh road... there are many colonies.. with good houses... and they are old colonies so no risk ...

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X