Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Housing Projects in Faridabad, Approved for Home Loans by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, LIC Hsg Fin, etc

Collapse
X
Collapse

List of Housing Projects in Faridabad, Approved for Home Loans by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, LIC Hsg Fin, etc

Last updated: April 25 2014
5 | Posts
3447 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Housing Projects in Faridabad, Approved for Home Loans by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, LIC Hsg Fin, etc

Hi
    Greetings

Wish to share list approved by SBI for faridabad

Do contribute on pertinent loan and home buyers issues on the thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ueries?t=76652

A lot of projects are
    - delayed
    - incomplete
    - possession not being offered
    - pending approvals, oc, ec but with bank finance.
    - Illegal and unauthorised construction.

Why should the buyer suffer? What recourse does he have??

Cheers
    Attached Files

Re : List of Housing Projects in Faridabad, Approved for Home Loans by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, LIC Hsg Fin, etc

Couldn't a single bptp project ?

Comment

Re : List of Housing Projects in Faridabad, Approved for Home Loans by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, LIC Hsg Fin, etc

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
      Couldn't a single bptp project ?
      Hi
      Greetings

You will find most bptp projects financed by indiabulls and pnb

https://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/Approved-Builders.aspx

M/s. Business Park Town Planners Ltd. -
      Project BPTP Park-lands Project (Princess Park) Sector 86, FBD
      Park Grandeura, Sector 82, FBD
      Park Floor II, Sector 76 & 77, Faridabad
      The Resort, Faridabad
      Freedom Park, Sector 57, Gurgaon (approved on 28.02.09)
      ‘Park Serene’, Sector 37-D, Gurgaon (approved on 04.06.09)
      ‘Park Elite’, Sector 80-85, Faridabad (approved on 04.06.09)
      - Housing Project ‘VIP Floor’& Park 81
      Sector 81, Faridabad (approved on 19.09.09)
      “Independent Floor” Sec-102 Gurgaon
      “Park Arena” Sec-80 Faridabad
      Issue is what type of valuation report do the bankers generate before approving Home Loan?
      Is it standard with all Home loan companies or each has its own??
      What safeguards does bank adopt for securing payments from buyers??
      What legalities does it check wrt the project??

Cheers

Comment

even the SBI list is bad ... full of illegal builders, projects and approvals ... like ferrous - dhingra - seems either its an old list or sbi finances any project for which deal done with sbi project approver under the table, even though everybody is inclined to find and trust public sector banks - i differ bcoz i have seen that PSU Banks many a times bypass the approval process, deals can be done between branch head and builder, at least in case of private banks they have to follow a process even if they can loosen a bit. I remember one super chor builder financed by SBI Nehru Place, and I saw one builder man who sits whole day in that SBI branch literally telling the clerks which cheques to pass and which should bounce .... so this is PSU truth for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jthakar View Post
          even the SBI list is bad ... full of illegal builders, projects and approvals ... like ferrous - dhingra - seems either its an old list or sbi finances any project for which deal done with sbi project approver under the table, even though everybody is inclined to find and trust public sector banks - i differ bcoz i have seen that PSU Banks many a times bypass the approval process, deals can be done between branch head and builder, at least in case of private banks they have to follow a process even if they can loosen a bit. I remember one super chor builder financed by SBI Nehru Place, and I saw one builder man who sits whole day in that SBI branch literally telling the clerks which cheques to pass and which should bounce .... so this is PSU truth for you.
          Hi
          Greetings

Thats valuable insight out of some hands on experience. You are right projects mentioned by you in the SBI list are current and were downloaded yesterday.
          Dhingra, Ferrous definitely are not the best of the projects.

The pvt vs public sector debate is true.. the branch/regional managers are soft towards the builders in approval and allegedly make private profits.

The rules with public sector banks are however stringently applied on genuine loan seekers by way of excessive details being asked.

Surprised to see Triveni related projects still showing as eligible loan candidate on the PNB website!!! The company has multiple court cases and no progress, no future yet, liquidation process going on but the bank finds it an eligible project!!!
          M/s. Triveni Infrastructure Dev. Co. Ltd. Faridabad
          Triveni Signature Towers
          Triveni Galaxy, Faridabad
          Triveni Heights, NH24, Ghaziabad
          Its high time NHB and RBI interject and take away the home loan license from a few such banks and financial institutions. After all home buyers rely on licence by DTCP and loan approval by the banks to ensure a certain degree of legality in the project.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X