Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 BHK SQ Puri PranayamPTP GrandeuraOmaxe SPA VILLAGE Only highrise no independent floors

Collapse
X
Collapse

3 BHK SQ Puri PranayamPTP GrandeuraOmaxe SPA VILLAGE Only highrise no independent floors

Last updated: May 8 2014
12 | Posts
2619 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK SQ Puri PranayamPTP GrandeuraOmaxe SPA VILLAGE Only highrise no independent floors

Guys which is better of the lot:
    Density: OSV has density of less than 40 apartments/ acre. Total apartments 276 on 7 acre plot. total 6 block, all stand along four side open block, max four apartment per floor.
    Please provide info on Grandeura and Pranayam

Connectivity:
    OSV has 60 meter road (bottleneck is taken care for the time being) 200-300 meters away, on 24 wide sector road.
    What about the BPTP and Puri.

Layout: Carpet area v/s super area this termed as loading.

Quality of Construction: Good construction quality relatively speaking though.
    Have seen plaster coming off in Puri, BPTP had its own issues, water logged in basement last monsoon, and OSV is not offered, hence to early to comment.

Guys need advise ASAP.

Any other society which satisfy all these. I know SRS, SPR or some other builders are in the market.
    Last edited May 5 2014, 10:41 AM.

Re : 3 BHK SQ Puri PranayamPTP GrandeuraOmaxe SPA VILLAGE Only highrise no independent floors

Location/Connectivity wise BPTP Grandeura is the best, Pranayam second and OSV third.
    Loading wise OSV first, Pranayam second and Grandeura last.
    Quality wise Pranayam/Grandeura almost equal, OSV not sure but Omaxe's construction is mostly not very good everywhere.

Overall Park Grandeura is a very good society, centrally located, has population, stores, takeaways. Construction wise, looking at the towers you cannot say that they were finished in 2010. I mean even after 4 years, they looks in pretty good shape.

On any day, I will choose Park Grandeura over any other society of the region.

Comment

Re : 3 BHK SQ Puri PranayamPTP GrandeuraOmaxe SPA VILLAGE Only highrise no independent floors

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Location/Connectivity wise BPTP Grandeura is the best, Pranayam second and OSV third.
      Loading wise OSV first, Pranayam second and Grandeura last.
      Quality wise Pranayam/Grandeura almost equal, OSV not sure but Omaxe's construction is mostly not very good everywhere.

Overall Park Grandeura is a very good society, centrally located, has population, stores, takeaways. Construction wise, looking at the towers you cannot say that they were finished in 2010. I mean even after 4 years, they looks in pretty good shape.

On any day, I will choose Park Grandeura over any other society of the region.
      Bro, will you say the same thing say 1 year from now after connectivity to SPA has improved. I'm no expert but I feel quality wise SPA is not as bad as OH and on top very soon Sec-78 will see the start of internal development too.

Grandura & Pranayam both are commanding better premium from SPA right now. Don't you think that this gap will reduce after offer of possession & better connectivity for SPA ?

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
        Bro, will you say the same thing say 1 year from now after connectivity to SPA has improved. I'm no expert but I feel quality wise SPA is not as bad as OH and on top very soon Sec-78 will see the start of internal development too.

Grandura & Pranayam both are commanding better premium from SPA right now. Don't you think that this gap will reduce after offer of possession & better connectivity for SPA ?
        Connectivity will improve, yes but brother overall if you see the location, Grandeura and Pranayam are better located as there are lesser number of village houses but shops on Tigaon Road and adjoining land is acquired by BPTP only whereas there are lots of village houses after Grandeura till Spa. Also one can reach Grandeura and Pranayam easily from the BPTP bridge whereas Spa is comparatively far and BPTP bridge will always be the nearest bridge. Next bridge is near Sector-75.

Gap will definitely reduce in premium but I was talking about the end use.

I have visited the Grandeura society many a times to attend parties, sometimes for cricket matches etc. I have some plans in progress otherwise I would have shifted to Grandeura till now. You get a high end feeling there, much better than Heights.
        Last edited May 5 2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

please include current price for value comparison.

Locational/habitational constraints are the reason for low premium for OSV.

These are problems which will go away. When?? each one can have his own guess. My guess is 2-3 years.

Cheers.

Comment

As on date OSV commands lower prices than Grandeura and Pranayam but my question is still not addressed. Mike how about loading, density (apartments/acre), connectivity etc.
            Distance from OSV is 3.7 kms from BPTP bridge whereas Grandeura is 2.1 kms, Pranayam is 3 kms from BTPT bridge but should be closest to Delhi after upcoming bridges.

I can see from satellite images that density is way to high for both the projects vis-a-vis OSV.

Does it make send to swipe apartment at OSV with either of them by doing so, one can move to a society where lot of people residing and avoid the problems of a new society.

Please provide impartial take on the aforementioned project. Does any other project come closer to these or better than these in the area

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
              As on date OSV commands lower prices than Grandeura and Pranayam but my question is still not addressed. Mike how about loading, density (apartments/acre), connectivity etc.
              Distance from OSV is 3.7 kms from BPTP bridge whereas Grandeura is 2.1 kms, Pranayam is 3 kms from BTPT bridge but should be closest to Delhi after upcoming bridges.

I can see from satellite images that density is way to high for both the projects vis-a-vis OSV.

Does it make send to swipe apartment at OSV with either of them by doing so, one can move to a society where lot of people residing and avoid the problems of a new society.

Please provide impartial take on the aforementioned project. Does any other project come closer to these or better than these in the area
              Density should not be much because mostly are 3 BHK units in Grandeura and in Pranayam there are only 3 BHK and above. May be density looks less in SPA because most of the smaller units on the licence are on the ONH side of the project.

If getting a chance, do not think twice before shifting to Grandeura or Pranayam. I do not think that any projects of Greater Faridabad region match these in terms of location, aesthetics etc and at the moment 3+1 in both are available for 85-90 lakhs All Inclusive.
              Last edited May 5 2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Loading on OSV will increase at the time of possession

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                  Guys which is better of the lot:
                  Density: OSV has density of less than 40 apartments/ acre. Total apartments 276 on 7 acre plot. total 6 block, all stand along four side open block, max four apartment per floor.
                  Please provide info on Grandeura and Pranayam

Connectivity:
                  OSV has 60 meter road (bottleneck is taken care for the time being) 200-300 meters away, on 24 wide sector road.
                  What about the BPTP and Puri.

Layout: Carpet area v/s super area this termed as loading.

Quality of Construction: Good construction quality relatively speaking though.
                  Have seen plaster coming off in Puri, BPTP had its own issues, water logged in basement last monsoon, and OSV is not offered, hence to early to comment.

Guys need advise ASAP.

Any other society which satisfy all these. I know SRS, SPR or some other builders are in the market.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

LOADING VARIOUS PROJECTS

Whole universe of Loading data for various projects.. Keep updating as some data in incomplete and not correct..

For density= Total no of Apartments/Total Area of Project,

Some figures are
                  Grandeura, Total Area 17.25 Acres; Possession offered 697 (need to confirm and not added Flats in Deck)= 45 appx
                  Pranayam, Total Area 20 Acres; Possession Offered 600 (A,B C1-C4, D1,D2& D5. Rest to come, How many?)= 40 appx

Besides, other RTM projects like Chloris, SPR Imperial Heights etc may be considered

Cheers
                  Last edited May 7 2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
                    Loading on OSV will increase at the time of possession
                    I am aware of the fact that loading will increase at the time of possession but I am seeking info on loading in terms of %. U have provided qualitative info which is great but little less useful.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

LOADING VARIOUS PROJECTS

Whole universe of Loading data for various projects.. Keep updating as some data in incomplete and not correct..

For density= Total no of Apartments/Total Area of Project,

Some figures are
                    Grandeura, Total Area 17.25 Acres; Possession offered 697 (need to confirm and not added Flats in Deck)= 45 appx
                    Pranayam, Total Area 20 Acres; Possession Offered 600 (A,B C1-C4, D1,D2& D5. Rest to come, How many?)= 40 appx

Besides, other RTM projects like Chloris, SPR Imperial Heights etc may be considered

Cheers
                    I will add the room sizes in the sheet for OSV.
                    B/t how is SPR imperial heights in terms of finishing and quality. Layout is god, density is around 450 (total 450+ flats on 10+ acres) which is excellent.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X