Best 3BHK layout plan

Last updated: May 14 2014
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Best 3BHK layout plan

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    .......That does'nt bother me Mike, I'm not looking to invest in any project as of now....was planning my own construction and wanted to see which floor plan can be best replicated. Thanks a ton, one again......will look at your recommendation closely
    Hi
    Greetings

I guess you plan to construct on a plot?

Space/FAR utilisation will depend on FAR applicable on size of plot Several relevant DTCP/HUDA docs available in comments on the document about Independent Floor Registry

A few Floor Plans which you may like to consult for different size of plot are
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...5-post387.html

PURI VIP Floors Residential Apartment in Faridabad | Luxury Residences in Faridabad

Era Divine Floors 2 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | 3 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | Faridabad Projects

You will find it convenient to visit and see the actual layout for Floors by BPTP, Era, SRS and PURI. Same FAR/rule applies as in case of construction on Plots

A builder developing his builder floors in Greater Faridabad on BPTP Plot, with floor plan is also available on link https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...584#post116584

A Floor plan in a Group Housing may not exactly match the rules applicable in case of plots..

Do share the layouts that you come across for construction on plots.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton BlessU.......just to share with u, the construction is going to take place in south Delhi where the ground coverage allowed is 75% with 300% FAR......for a 330 sq. yard plot, it gives you 2230 sq. ft of covered area, 2 flats per floor gives you a covered area of 1115 sq. ft. per flat. This is the area I am looking at upon which I want to replicate a 3BHK unit plan.....I have seen the layout plan (Block P, Sector 75) shared by you and have found it to be quite good.......the fact that it is "lobby centric'" makes it a very attractive proposition.....thanks once again
    Last edited May 12 2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

I guess you plan to construct on a plot?

Space/FAR utilisation will depend on FAR applicable on size of plot Several relevant DTCP/HUDA docs available in comments on the document about Independent Floor Registry

A few Floor Plans which you may like to consult for different size of plot are
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...5-post387.html

PURI VIP Floors Residential Apartment in Faridabad | Luxury Residences in Faridabad

Era Divine Floors 2 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | 3 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | Faridabad Projects

You will find it convenient to visit and see the actual layout for Floors by BPTP, Era, SRS and PURI. Same FAR/rule applies as in case of construction on Plots

A builder developing his builder floors in Greater Faridabad on BPTP Plot, with floor plan is also available on link https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...584#post116584

A Floor plan in a Group Housing may not exactly match the rules applicable in case of plots..

Do share the layouts that you come across for construction on plots.

Cheers
      Thanks a ton BlessU.......just to share with u, the construction is going to take place in south Delhi where the ground coverage allowed is 75% with 300% FAR......for a 330 sq. yard plot, it gives you 2230 sq. ft of covered area, 2 flats per floor gives you a covered area of 1115 sq. ft. per flat. This is the area I am looking at upon which I want to replicate a 3BHK unit plan.....I have seen the layout plan (Block P, Sector 75) shared by you and have found it to be quite good.......the fact that it is "lobby centric'" makes it a very attractive proposition.....thanks once again[/QUOTE]

Dear BlessU.....Could you please let me know the size of the plot (i'm referring to Block P, Sector 75) on which the construction is taking place. If the plot size is 300 sq. yard and the ground coverage is 60%, i.e., 180 sq. yards = 1620 sq. ft, the room sizes seem to be quite small. Am I missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
        Thanks a ton BlessU.......just to share with u, the construction is going to take place in south Delhi where the ground coverage allowed is 75% with 300% FAR......for a 330 sq. yard plot, it gives you 2230 sq. ft of covered area, 2 flats per floor gives you a covered area of 1115 sq. ft. per flat. This is the area I am looking at upon which I want to replicate a 3BHK unit plan.....I have seen the layout plan (Block P, Sector 75) shared by you and have found it to be quite good.......the fact that it is "lobby centric'" makes it a very attractive proposition.....thanks once again
        Dear BlessU.....Could you please let me know the size of the plot (i'm referring to Block P, Sector 75) on which the construction is taking place. If the plot size is 300 sq. yard and the ground coverage is 60%, i.e., 180 sq. yards = 1620 sq. ft, the room sizes seem to be quite small. Am I missing something here.[/QUOTE]

Even in vip floors on plot area of 300 sq yds built up area is only 1238 sq ft on ground floor. Rest is taken up by parking and lawns.

Comment

Tags: 3BHK Faridabad
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X