138 unauthorised shops coming up adjacent to Omaxe Heights

Last updated: June 30 2014
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 138 unauthorised shops coming up adjacent to Omaxe Heights

Originally posted by modoa69 View Post
    Mikey I see a lot of Low Standered Kind of Shops if It comes in existence. It will be like kheri pull extension

Wondering where the sewerage, water, etc will flow as these are kachha illgeal one. It will be mess situation.
    Each shop is for 16-17 lakhs so it may not be low standard but some sort of multi level market. If you go towards Princess Park and cross Shiv Sai, there is another such small multi level market on the right which has anupam sweets, dr. arora's clinic etc. I am expecting something of the same nature but at a much much larger level.

But nothing can change that fact that it is illegal and should not be allowed at any cost.

Comment

The left & right of Tigaon road is being used for such illegal constructions from MDPS till Puri and afterwards.

Point -1 Why there is a need of Tigaon Road when we have already planned master roads.

Point-2 We have a detailed construction policy but there is no demolition policy.

Comment

Mike.... I beg to differ here, unfortunately the locals building shops of front 10 feet only, if it would be 15 or 18 feet I would have been happy to imagine a good showroom gentry will come, but with 10 feet front only extension of Kheri pull and Tigaon type of crowd will come.

Lets name it as well, i have two options 'bihari market' or 'sarla bazaar' only such cheapos would be suitable title.

Are you guys planning to build boundry wall, to segregate the legal market of OH??

Comment

Mike.... I beg to differ here, unfortunately the locals building shops of front 10 feet only, if it would be 15 or 18 feet I would have been happy to imagine a good showroom gentry will come, but with 10 feet front only extension of Kheri pull and Tigaon type of crowd will come.

Lets name it as well, i have two options 'bihari market' or 'sarla bazaar' only such cheapos would be suitable title.

Are you guys planning to build boundry wall, to segregate the legal market of OH??
          Yes the construction of boundry wall will start soon. We cannot have Sarla Market's gates opening inside Omaxe Heights.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Yes the construction of boundry wall will start soon. We cannot have Sarla Market's gates opening inside Omaxe Heights.
            Mike,

Could you please mark this Sarla Market over the map. Location is not clear to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
              Mike,

Could you please mark this Sarla Market over the map. Location is not clear to me.....
              Here you go - Unauthorized Market Near Omaxe Heights

Comment

Mike the road next too market will be covered under wall or I am confused where wall would come

Comment

Mike the road next too market will be covered under wall or I am confused where wall would come
                  the boundry wall will cone at around 10 feet from waah jee waah s takeaway so existing road connecting the tigaon road will be out of the boundry. Overall no more entry from tigaon road. So no tresspassing. Time to rejoice.

Comment

What about entry of Omaxe Spa Village?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      the boundry wall will cone at around 10 feet from waah jee waah s takeaway so existing road connecting the tigaon road will be out of the boundry. Overall no more entry from tigaon road. So no tresspassing. Time to rejoice.
                      Bhai gate to rahega na.....Sometime people will want to go to Sai Mandir....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X