Affordable Housing Licensed Projects in Greater Faridabad

Last updated: November 20 2016
67 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Affordable Housing Licensed Projects in Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
    As I understand, there is a lock in period of 5 years. Then how can the allotment be sold ? Hope there is no risk here.
    Just like EWS flats are sold. Also builder has 5% of its quota but it may ask for cash component. In that case, no draw is required.

Comment

booking

I have got the mail from dealer...whether booking has to be done through builder or dealer ??

Comment

Originally posted by anurag_k2003 View Post
        I have got the mail from dealer...whether booking has to be done through builder or dealer ??
        There may not be commissions or discounts to the dealer. He is probably booking so that he can earn when you sell back in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by DECHIN View Post
          Dear Miketest & Dhariya, Can you please guide us the process related to obtaining application form & draw? Thanks.
          you can contact any property dealer in neharpar .. they are acting as DSA for these project

Comment

Miketest ji..any idea about the exact location

Comment

The Second license issued so far by TCP is of Sector 82. I believe that the location of sector 82 will be much better than sector 84 location. But at the same time this license is owned by S3 buildwell I believe, whose name was never heard in faridabad so far..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
                The Second license issued so far by TCP is of Sector 82. I believe that the location of sector 82 will be much better than sector 84 location. But at the same time this license is owned by S3 buildwell I believe, whose name was never heard in faridabad so far..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
                SRS has so far delivered in Faridabad without any problems, so its better to go for such a builder. Sector 82 and Sector 84 are just a road apart. Also currently Sec-82 is the better location but in future (3-4 years), Sec-84 will be more in demand because of the BPTP Phase-1 and Phase-2 plotted development.

Comment

Can anybody provide the trusted dealer oh no ..I want to do the booking today ....also what is this affifavit requirement...kaha se banega ye

Comment

As per affordable housing policy, government will allot flats after draw,
                    how cn builders sold these flats under affordable housing scheme of harayana

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Seek comments from those interested in Affordable Housing projects

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...452#post116452
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...450#post116450
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...449#post116449

Any guarantee on delivery anywhere?? Hope these are "Affordable" and "Deliverable" licenses given after properly checking financial and project execution credentials of builders.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X