I purchased unit in faridabad couple of years back. I hope to get possession by end of this year. I purchased first for end use. I am looking to do a second investment around 50lacs. What would be your suggestion for almost 80-90% completed project where I van get decent return in 5 years on my investment and whose possession due in 2015 mid max? I need your valued advice for atleast crisil 5 or 6 rating project.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Commercial retail shop options in Greater Fbd with recent price and area. Please post here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarora98
    Commercial retail shop options in Greater Fbd with recent price and area. Please post here.

Hi
    Greetings

For zero risk investment, go only for RTM in fbd, of any builder, having given possession with OC.
    Stock is too much beaten down due to builders and administration apathy, but will shine beyond 2015

For gurgaon, budget is less. You can think of small size Mahindra 110 in Phase 2, 3 on dway. Others in budget include 3x sectors, which will hold good potential only once sector and master roads come up and join pataudi road/ dway/ basai road along with completion of under construction rob.
    Possessions will happen for many projects over next two years but don't buy bptp spacio etc.

Though 8x projects have infra but small size in budget may not be available for any reputed builder. Mapsko and Orris have some small sizes but no delivery track record.

If I were you, would not invest in Noida/Greater Noida.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks BlessU...my last hope would be to go with noida expway or ext. Before that I want to do all my preprations to search in Grg or Fbd. This is pure rental investment.
    CommentQuote