Hello Experts,

Can you provide information whom to approach if you have to complain against your neighbor or people in general who have done illegal encroachment by making lawns or making some temporary structures in front of their constructed plots in HUDA sectors.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fike compliant with enforcement branch of huda and mcf

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
  • Its simple
  • OK thanks ,does it works and where is its office