Collapse

Faridabad FLAVOURS

Last updated: March 19 2012
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Faridabad FLAVOURS

@rohit, liked your remarks. Some people are having very negative view about faridabad area and against certain builders. In my opinion Govt authorities (like Huda, state administrators) are more responsible for lack of developmental activities.Now lots of initiatives are visible and certainly in coming years this place will gain the attention of lot more investors. As of now this place is less or more chosen by end user rather than investors.
    Disclosure: I recently invested in one of the project of very untrustworthy builder on IREF .
    Last edited January 14 2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

20 - 21 lakhs

kuch ayega is budget me fbd me ?

Comment

Originally posted by anurag_khurana2003 View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Dhondne se khuda mil jata hai bhai.. just be careful if funds are limited and time horizon limited. Otherwise you will run out of patience as builders in Neharpar are accustomed to delay projects indefinitely..

All the best

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
          On the day sun will rise from the west.
          Seems like its happening now. I am gonna watch the sun rise from west soon. I am amazed that I will be the part of generation that would witness this first.

Comment

Originally posted by anurag_khurana2003 View Post
            Buddy, its gonna be a little hard but not impossible. I am pm'ing you contact number of my cousin who is a broker and developer in the area. He can help you with that.

Comment

66 Faridabad colonies likely to be regularised

Ravi S.Singh
              Tribune News Service

Faridabad, January 23
              The state government is contemplating regularisation of 66 unapproved colonies in Faridabad and a favourable decision on them was likely by March end. The government will notify its decision through a gazette notification.
              The Municipal Corporation Faridabad (MCF) has sent the case of the eligible colonies to the state government.
              As per the Cabinet’s decision only those colonies, which came into existence before June 30, 2009, will be considered.
              The other condition is that there must be at least 50 per cent constructions on the total land in the colony concerned. The portions in the colony falling under the overhead high-tension wires, and those belonging to the Defence and Forest Departments will be excluded from the proposed notification.
              Also, the areas under the process of acquisition by the government will be left out. The MCF shortlisted the colonies after conducting their physical survey with the help of a private agency.
              Breakup of the colonies selected for consideration is: 30 are in the Old Faridabad-zone of the MCF, 26 in the Ballabgarh-zone and 10 in the NIT-zone.
              The colonies in the Old Faridabad-zone include Ajronda extended Abadi, the Bharat Colony, Anangur Dairy, Bhoor Colony-extension, Baselwa Colony-extension, Budena extended Abadi, Mewla Maharajpur-extension, Numberdar Colony, Om Enclave, Power House Colony and Rao Sultan Singh Colony. Ankhir village-Extension, Dabua Colony-extension-II, Gazipur Colony, Nangla Enclave Part-II and Navada-extension are some of the colonies in the NIT-zone. The colonies in Ballabgarh-zone include the Krishna Colony, a number of habitations falling in the Adarsh Nagar area, Bhagat Singh Colony, Navlu Colony and the Sanjay Colony. Official sources say the total number of approved colonies in the jurisdiction of the MCF will have become 141 after the government okayed the case of the new bunch of unauthorised ones.

Comment

Originally posted by sublimation View Post
                Ravi S.Singh
                Tribune News Service

Faridabad, January 23
                The state government is contemplating regularisation of 66 unapproved colonies in Faridabad and a favourable decision on them was likely by March end. The government will notify its decision through a gazette notification.
                The Municipal Corporation Faridabad (MCF) has sent the case of the eligible colonies to the state government.
                As per the Cabinet’s decision only those colonies, which came into existence before June 30, 2009, will be considered.
                The other condition is that there must be at least 50 per cent constructions on the total land in the colony concerned. The portions in the colony falling under the overhead high-tension wires, and those belonging to the Defence and Forest Departments will be excluded from the proposed notification.
                Also, the areas under the process of acquisition by the government will be left out. The MCF shortlisted the colonies after conducting their physical survey with the help of a private agency.
                Breakup of the colonies selected for consideration is: 30 are in the Old Faridabad-zone of the MCF, 26 in the Ballabgarh-zone and 10 in the NIT-zone.
                The colonies in the Old Faridabad-zone include Ajronda extended Abadi, the Bharat Colony, Anangur Dairy, Bhoor Colony-extension, Baselwa Colony-extension, Budena extended Abadi, Mewla Maharajpur-extension, Numberdar Colony, Om Enclave, Power House Colony and Rao Sultan Singh Colony. Ankhir village-Extension, Dabua Colony-extension-II, Gazipur Colony, Nangla Enclave Part-II and Navada-extension are some of the colonies in the NIT-zone. The colonies in Ballabgarh-zone include the Krishna Colony, a number of habitations falling in the Adarsh Nagar area, Bhagat Singh Colony, Navlu Colony and the Sanjay Colony. Official sources say the total number of approved colonies in the jurisdiction of the MCF will have become 141 after the government okayed the case of the new bunch of unauthorised ones.
                Hi
                Greetings

its high time that unauthorised colonies mushrooming all across Fardiabad be highlighted and sutiable PIL and RTIs be launched. Right under the nose of DTCP and Huda administrators unauthorised developers are distributing plots at 4-6000per sq yards..

To get vote bank govt is now regularising these colonies whereas LICENCED and AUTHORISED Colonies are suffering due to No or Poor development..

Hope various builders and homebuyers associations give this line of thought some immediate reaction.

Cheers

Comment

whats this posture for?

Hi
                  Greetings

inki gaadi jara neharpar ki sadkoon pe dodani chahiye thi

Deepender Hooda Visits Vintage Car Show In Faridabad For Prize Distribution Ceremony - Faridabad Metro : Faridabad Metro

Deepender Hooda Visits Vintage Car Show In Faridabad For Prize Distribution Ceremony

Do you guys have any news??
                  Any reactions??

Check details
                  Crown Group in association with Heritage Motoring Club of India brought back on popular demand, second edition of 'The Crown Heritage Grand Classic automobile display' at Crown Interiorz Mall, Mathura Road, Faridabad. Vintage car lovers of Faridabad, Delhi and other parts gathered at the Crown Interiorz Mall to have a look at the amazing fleet of cars and motorcycles. Deepender Singh Hooda, MP, Haryana was the Chief Guest of the event. Hooda looked particularly interested in the heritage vehicles and was engaged during the royal event.
                  The second year of the annual event once again brought an array of some splendid surprises, bringing together the rich history of the automobile industry from 1928-1976. The event gave car enthusiasts a place to gather and witness the old world charm. Some of the cars showcased by their esteemed owners were Austin(1928), Essex(1929), Chevrolet Phaeton(1930), Morris Major(1934), Rolly Royce, Harley, Mercedes 170S(1936), Morris 8E(1943), Pontiac(1947), Volkswagen Beetle(1961) etc. while some of the motorcycles on display were Triumph Spitfire(1963), Triumph Spitfire MK 1V(1970) etc. R.S. Gandhi, Chairman, Crown Group said, "We are excited to see the overwhelming response of both the participants and the visitors for the event in the second year also. I thank all the vintage car & motorcycle enthusiast, whose participation has made this event a roaring success, two years in a row."

The Event was judged by a panel of 3 eminent judges viz Mr. R. N. Seth who was the Chief Judge, with Maharaja Satbir Singh of Jind and Gyan Sharma. The event also witnessed some special guests from different associations like Heritage Motoring Club of India, Policy and Planning Group, Indo Italian Chamber Of Commerce & Industry, Alumni of St. Stephen’s College and Others. The sponsors of the Event were Kaya, Rasa & Home Saaz. Speaking at the occasion, K.T.S Tulsi, President, Heritage Motoring Club of India said, "We are very proud and happy to witness this year again quality entries and attendance by well-known families from Delhi and NCR. The selection of the best cars and motorcycles was done by eminent judges and opinion poll of the visitors.

Cheers
                  Last edited January 28 2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Congress MP from Faridabad and Gujjar Samaj national President Avtar Singh Badaana has come to the city to woo the more than 50,000 Gujjar voters in Ludhiana East and Atam Nagar. Badaana, who normally travels by chartered planes, came by Shatabdi Express in order to limit the expenses in the candidates’ accounts.

He campaigned for Ludhiana East candidate Gurmail Singh Pehalwaan and Atam Nagar candidate Malkiat Singh Birmi. Speaking to Newsline, Badaana said, “On getting directions from All India Congress Committee (AICC) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, I have come to campaign in Punjab. Apart from Ludhiana, I will also be campaigning at Ropar, Patiala, Garshanker and Mohali where Gujjars live in large numbers.”

Addressing election meetings, Badaana appealed to Gujjars to vote for the Congress and pointed out that he, as Gujjar Samaj national president, has always worked for the community’s benefit.

Meanwhile, Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) candidate from Atam Nagar Hira Singh Gabria is busy meeting Hindu organisations to woo voters from the community. He met members of organisations like Shri Ram Sewak Sangh, Shri Krishan Balram Gaushala, Phool Bangla Utsav Committee, Shri Shalasar Balaji trust, Shri Sham Mitra Mandal and Shri Raghunath Sewa Trust.

The meeting was arranged in the hall of the United Cycles Parts and Manufacturers’ Association office and was attended by more than 300 persons from these organisations. As most members of these organisations live in Atam Nagar, Gabria targeted them and sought their electoral support.

He said that they would be appealing to all members of their organisations to vote for him.

Independent candidate Simarjeet Singh Bains too is not far behind in seeking community-based support. He is seeking support from the Aggarwal Sangh and it extended him full support on Sunday.

hope local faridabad residents meet Mr Badhana to ensure development of this very promising town.

Cheers
                    Last edited January 28 2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

I want to know about Green Field area of Faridabad.
                      Plz share details and views ....
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X