Faridabad FLAVOURS

Last updated: March 19 2012
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Faridabad FLAVOURS

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I want to know about Green Field area of Faridabad.
    Plz share details and views ....
    before zeroing on the gr faridabad I did some research in green field -

I found some pros and some cons there

1 - nearest to south delhi with good roads leading to south delhi.

2- nice peaceful area

3- limited availability

4- no high rises - only floors / flats on low rise

cons

water problem

almost zero public transport - I heard about some battery operated rikshaw operating not aware of the current status

looks deserted most of the day as there is lack of shopping centers in the area

low density is good but security becomes a concern

lack of mixed development i.e high rises plus low rises makes the gentry flattish with only one kind of people living there

builders are mostly small time private builders thus quality of the construction remains a concern.

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

2- nice peaceful area

3- limited availability

cons

water problem

almost zero public transport - I heard about some battery operated rikshaw operating not aware of the current status

lack of mixed development i.e high rises plus low rises makes the gentry flattish with only one kind of people living there

builders are mostly small time private builders thus quality of the construction remains a concern.

rohit
      How inside it is from NH-2 and proposed Metro station?
      Thanks

Comment

I want to know about Green Field area of Faridabad.
        Plz share details and views ....
        Quiet a peaceful area with not much population around. Many of the houses are physically on the upper side like on a hill. On a nice rainy evening, you feel as if you are driving through some small hill station. Like that place, though there is scope for improvement in terms of markets etc.

Comment

How inside it is from NH-2 and proposed Metro station?
          drive around 1 km. and you will start seeing cluster of houses.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

2- nice peaceful area

3- limited availability

cons

water problem

rohit
            Hi
            Greeting

Great share.. found some information https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-field?t=12579
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...idabad?t=20895
            any insights about the current price, if I may ask please.

Also Opinion about Omaxe Hills Surajkund Delhi NCR last checked 4500 appx.
            Anything happening there??
            Cheers

Comment

Folks,

I live in Green Valley and commute every day through green field. No issues at all. No cons, its all pros as specified. These cons are every where and not only limited to Green Field. For ppl wants to live near delhi, this is a ideal location. It take just five minutes to reach metro, south is reachable in five minutes and Jasola is again 5 to 10 minutes. All households items are available in the shops inside homes. There are many shops. Some are on interior side and some are on the center main dividing road.

Thanks,
              pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
                Folks,

I live in Green Valley and commute every day through green field. No issues at all. No cons, its all pros as specified. These cons are every where and not only limited to Green Field. For ppl wants to live near delhi, this is a ideal location. It take just five minutes to reach metro, south is reachable in five minutes and Jasola is again 5 to 10 minutes. All households items are available in the shops inside homes. There are many shops. Some are on interior side and some are on the center main dividing road.

Thanks,
                pka_fbd
                yeah you are right there are not shopping complexes - shops are inside the homes as the real shops have become property dealers offices.

anyways greenfield is too small portion to make any substantial difference to entire city - the supply is too limited and the essence of that colony was to make is small self sustained low rise colony thus the opportunity of growth (in sense of huge population increase ) is limited.

The water problem remains a pinching problem - well nothing abnormal for most south delhi guys including me.

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
                  Folks,

Thanks,
                  pka_fbd
                  Being a frequent traveler who has lived close to nature, I love this area of Faridabad. The area looks scanty of people but more peaceful, green and more of fresh air. Recommended per my perspective.

Comment

Huda increased budget by 40% for URBAN DEVELOPMENT

Hi
                    Greetings

http://news.webindia123.com/news/art...6/1922518.html

While Haryana's plan for Sub-Region of NCR proposes to develop towns of Gurgaon, Faridabad,Bahadurgarh and Sonipat at par with Delhi, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda has also sought liberal assistance from the Centre to cover the needs of infrastructure, including roads, drains, water supply and sewerage in various towns of the state. Speaking at the second meeting of the Sub-Committee of National Development Council (NDC) on Urbanisation, held in New Delhi today, Mr Hooda said the draft report proposed strategies for balanced development of the NCR, so as to enable economic development of the central NCR towns at par with Delhi. Mr Hooda said the Haryana Government accorded high priority to urban development and as such the budget provision for Urban Sector had been increased from Rs 4434 crore in 2010-11 to Rs 6917 crore in 2011-12. He said the Haryana Government agreed with most of the recommendations of the NDC Sub-Committee on Urbanisation. However, he said, in the formulation of Model Municipal Law, devolution of powers, responsibilities and functions to the local governments and communities should be left to State Governments, as the local issues of every state and urban local bodies were different.

Not sure what are HUDA and Hoodas plans are to use the already rotting money collected from homeseekers and the EDC yet to be deposited by HUDA and HSIDC for development of APPROVED colonies of Faridabad.

Cheers

Comment

L&T Construction Bags Orders Valued Rs. 1880 crore

L&T Construction has bagged new orders valued over Rs. 1880 crore across various business segments during the fourth quarter of FY2012.

The Infrastructure IC has secured new orders aggregating to Rs.1048 crore from various clients. The company has secured 2 more orders from DMRC for design and construction of tunnels for underground works between Mandi House to Jama Masjid including 3 stations under Delhi MRTS - Phase III Project and for the construction of a viaduct including ramp for Badarpur-Faridabad corridor.
                      Source:Equity Bulls

it seems metro will soon see the light of the day in faridabad till YMCA Chowk.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X