Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8440 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing Republic

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined this forum....I am looking for a Flat in Noida or ghaziabad....I have visited couple of sites recently ...they are, Noida
    sec 74-76-78, Noida Extn,Crossing Republic,Noida sec-137 expressway.

In all the above i found that Crossing republic is most affordable and will be ready to move in 1 year time.. as the construction work is in full swing.

I need all seniours views on this.

Thanks
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin
    Since the CR project started 3 years back and due to recession has seen a slowdown ..but now due to huge demand for housing again coming up ...most of the projects are nearing completion . You should always look at other options like Noida Extn / Noida etc . One thing where CR differs from others is , this one will become habitable the soonest than others since here most of the building structures are almost completed .
    Views from other members are welcome !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Hi Nitin
    Since the CR project started 3 years back and due to recession has seen a slowdown ..but now due to huge demand for housing again coming up ...most of the projects are nearing completion . You should always look at other options like Noida Extn / Noida etc . One thing where CR differs from others is , this one will become habitable the soonest than others since here most of the building structures are almost completed .
    Views from other members are welcome !

I visited CR last month(for the first time) and was surprised to see the amount of ready supply. i guess some projects will be ready to move in by sept/oct.
    i did not find any issue with the location but the accessiblity was thru a villages.
    if u are looking at a budget house with fast possession (1500psft), u can consider CR. Alternatively Noida Extn is going to be a good option in 2-3 yrs time for budget home category.

Value for money will be 75, 76, 77, 78 and 137 sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish
    I agree , there is a lot of supply in CR which will become ready to use in next 6 months. Now that NH 24 widening has been sanctioned and will get completed in 2 years , CR will have access both from NH as well as from Noida through the new bridge coming up in Hindon. I agree with you Noida extension is also a very good area with some very good builders , the only thing being ..they are still about 3 years away from where CR is today.
    Views welcome from other members !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I personally feel that CR is one of the most promising projects in NCR from buyer's point of view. I reproduce my previous comments on the subject (Aug 2009)-
    Hi guys,
    visited the noida extension a.k.a gnida sec 1/4. The most prominent vision from the site of Gaurs/Amrapali is the Crossing Republic buildings, overlooking the area from a distance of approx than two kms. We in fact drove down to the Crossing thereafter through a metalled road, and assessed the situation afresh as follows:-
    - Crossing is now connected to Noida throgh this road (an option in addition to existent connectivity of NH 24).
    - One more road is coming up from Crossing along its border, bypassing the village patch towards Gaur site/ Sai Mandir. For a change, this time i would like to believe about the so called proposal, because we did not believe when Crossing people were swearing about 06 months ago that the road across Hiondon will come through. But it is there. Work on the new road is visible.
    - This gives a whole new perspective to Crossing. There things are still available at around Rs 1800-2000 psqft, scale township is very impressive and unlikely to be matched by any indivudual builder, buildings are ready (u can see and touch and in fact go inside them), pace of work is undeniable, possession starts from Oct 2010 (their version, so add a few more months) and NH24 takes care of daily needs.
    - It may now be a viable option now to go for existent set up of Crossing, rather than barren lands and tall promises of builders in Noida extension.

One more point i would like to make is that despite all the negative tags attached to UP and its development, I feel UP guys are doing a far greater job than counterparts in Haryana. Look at Rajnagar Extension road - it was transformed from barren land to wide highway quality road in less than a year. Then this patch of Noida extension and bridge over Hindon, the progress is apparent every day. If you take the road towarsd Greater Noida (Eco village-1 site), the quality of road is quite good, and there runs a parallel road alongside the existent road which also appears broad and well metalled. Point I want to make here is that here, atleast good roads and basic facilities exist before the builder starts working.
    It is therefore a matter of short time when Crossing get fully connected to this part.
    Any comments? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • If I know correctly, I think possession of first lot in Infra project will commence in a matter of a few months.
    Well, things are going to look better and better from then on, I guess.
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit chandra
    Hi Guys,
    I personally feel that CR is one of the most promising projects in NCR from buyer's point of view. I reproduce my previous comments on the subject (Aug 2009)-
    Hi guys,
    visited the noida extension a.k.a gnida sec 1/4. The most prominent vision from the site of Gaurs/Amrapali is the Crossing Republic buildings, overlooking the area from a distance of approx than two kms. We in fact drove down to the Crossing thereafter through a metalled road, and assessed the situation afresh as follows:-
    - Crossing is now connected to Noida throgh this road (an option in addition to existent connectivity of NH 24).
    - One more road is coming up from Crossing along its border, bypassing the village patch towards Gaur site/ Sai Mandir. For a change, this time i would like to believe about the so called proposal, because we did not believe when Crossing people were swearing about 06 months ago that the road across Hiondon will come through. But it is there. Work on the new road is visible.
    - This gives a whole new perspective to Crossing. There things are still available at around Rs 1800-2000 psqft, scale township is very impressive and unlikely to be matched by any indivudual builder, buildings are ready (u can see and touch and in fact go inside them), pace of work is undeniable, possession starts from Oct 2010 (their version, so add a few more months) and NH24 takes care of daily needs.
    - It may now be a viable option now to go for existent set up of Crossing, rather than barren lands and tall promises of builders in Noida extension.

One more point i would like to make is that despite all the negative tags attached to UP and its development, I feel UP guys are doing a far greater job than counterparts in Haryana. Look at Rajnagar Extension road - it was transformed from barren land to wide highway quality road in less than a year. Then this patch of Noida extension and bridge over Hindon, the progress is apparent every day. If you take the road towarsd Greater Noida (Eco village-1 site), the quality of road is quite good, and there runs a parallel road alongside the existent road which also appears broad and well metalled. Point I want to make here is that here, atleast good roads and basic facilities exist before the builder starts working.
    It is therefore a matter of short time when Crossing get fully connected to this part.
    Any comments? Thanks.

Hi Amit
    I coudnt agree more with you on this .
    The connectivity from Noida to Noida extension is completed now and there is a 2 KM stretch from here to CR which is still an issue. Hopefully , this also gets sorted out soon and CR will be well connected to Noida .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your view guys... the crossing will no doubt be a hot area in 1 years time...

I have came across soem previous discussions they say :-

1) Dumping ground issue is there with CR
    2) As there are industries near to CR , carbon emission issue is there
    3) As this is under GDA there will be electricity problem in this area .
    4) the road from Noida extn golchakkar is made till Nalla after which it comes under GDA ..that will be narrow..
    5) Crossing prices will never appreciate for investment point of view as builders are still selling at the rate of about 1850 PSFT.

Please guys through some light to me on these issues related to CR.. As well as what is the exact prices of CR.

Regards
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Recently went driving through CR and IP.

IP is definitely far superior and well connected to NOIDA. Once roads widen and traffic snarls ease, however slightly, IP will move up significantly.

CR was surrounded by poor quality urban sprawl. It is better connected to GNOIDA than with NOIDA. Coming supply in NOIDA extension is likely to cap price rise in CR.

I would prefer Indirapuram to Crossings Republic for appreciation in next few years. IP will benefit more from the infrastructure. CR has huge open land near and behind it - whereas IP is nearly finished all the available land. NExtn can be followed by NExtn 2-3-4-5 there is limitless land in that direction, just open fields.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

Your suggestions are gud but i want this thread to limit are discussion about CR...

Please anyone address these issues linked to CR :-

4) the road from Noida extn golchakkar is made till Nalla after which it comes under GDA ..that will be narrow..
    5) Crossing prices will never appreciate for investment point of view as builders are still selling at the rate of about 1850 PSFT.

Thanks
    Nitin :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys ,

Please provide your useful inputs related to the following issues in CR

CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,
    Answers to your issues are:-
    1. Dumping ground issue, I think is over with GDA already looking somewhere else for the ground.
    2. Carbon emission issue is there but it doesnot greatly affect CR due to distance and wind pattern
    3. CR electricity will be sought directly from NTPC (?) in near future
    4. Having wide road from CR till Gol Chakkar is in builder's interest since the area is getting developed.
    5. CR prices will go up once possession starts, atleast till the time Noida Extension starts giving possession, which is some time yet.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit chandra
    Hi Nitin,
    Answers to your issues are:-
    1. Dumping ground issue, I think is over with GDA already looking somewhere else for the ground.
    2. Carbon emission issue is there but it doesnot greatly affect CR due to distance and wind pattern
    3. CR electricity will be sought directly from NTPC (?) in near future
    4. Having wide road from CR till Gol Chakkar is in builder's interest since the area is getting developed.
    5. CR prices will go up once possession starts, atleast till the time Noida Extension starts giving possession, which is some time yet.
    Thanks

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the useful input, but couple of issues more :-

1) There is no confirmation yet about dumping ground issues
    2) The Property people have lost interest in CR ,they say now u can expect
    CR Flats at a rate of 1400 PSFT ? the reason they give is that some buiders are not doing construction there in CR ? is it correct?
    3) high raising buiding permission issue in CR
    4)when will we get connected from Golchakkar Noida EXTN?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Amit,

Thanks for the useful input, but couple of issues more :-

1) There is no confirmation yet about dumping ground issues
    2) The Property people have lost interest in CR ,they say now u can expect
    CR Flats at a rate of 1400 PSFT ? the reason they give is that some buiders are not doing construction there in CR ? is it correct?
    3) high raising buiding permission issue in CR
    4)when will we get connected from Golchakkar Noida EXTN?

Regards

Hi Nitin
    Regarding the dumping ground issue , it is very clearly over in CR since GDA has already issued a land change directive in Galand
    Pls check the link
    http://www.jagrancityplus.com/storydetail.aspx?articleid=25290&catgid=6&cityid=4&Bool=h
    The dumping ground board which was there in CR has already been removed now.
    I believe the main challenge for CR would be connectivity , now with the news of NH24 widening tender floated , there is hope :)
    CR is ahead of Noida extension projects by atleast 2 years in terms of construction . Price of 1400 sq feet doesnt seem correct at all ...since the prices are around 2000 sq ft all incl ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Hi Nitin
    Regarding the dumping ground issue , it is very clearly over in CR since GDA has already issued a land change directive in Galand
    Pls check the link
    http://www.jagrancityplus.com/storydetail.aspx?articleid=25290&catgid=6&cityid=4&Bool=h
    The dumping ground board which was there in CR has already been removed now.
    I believe the main challenge for CR would be connectivity , now with the news of NH24 widening tender floated , there is hope :)
    CR is ahead of Noida extension projects by atleast 2 years in terms of construction . Price of 1400 sq feet doesnt seem correct at all ...since the prices are around 2000 sq ft all incl ...

Hi Anupam,
    It seems that you have gud info related to CR, Kindly provide me ur contact details i need to take few more suggestions from you..

Regards
    CommentQuote