Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Beware of these builders in CR

Anyone planning to shift in CR, please beware of these builders...there is no amenities available but still the cost of living is too high there.... every builder is charging at least 1.7 psqft +service tax as the maintenance charges...which comes to be at least 2500 for a moderate size flat.... and this is being charged for nothing.... no service provided by the builder/maintenance agency in lieu of these heavy charges..... there is no enough parking space available even if they have already charged us with the parking charges.... they would say that they are not allocating fixed parking because they have plenty of parkings available but the truth is other way around....... if u r looking for a maid...it is even worse 4 u coz she will ask for at least rs 1200 pm for just cleanliness (just jhaado and pocha not dusting and washroom cleaning)... nd if u r looking for a cook...she is gonna charge u rs 1200 per person for cooking food....the electricity is very scarce here so u have to spend rs 12 per unit of power backup... plus at least rs 700 pm as fixed monthly electric charges....

I would prefer to stay in a rented house in delhi rather living in my own house in CR....its too costly there.... please please have it investigated before u actually shift to your dream home in CR..... nd mind it because m nt a broker who is misguiding u because of some vested interests outside CR.

Marji hai aapki ... akhir ghar hai aapka :)
    CommentQuote
  • Agree Maintenance 1.7psqft is too high...
    fixed electricity charges 700 again its cheating...
    club charges additional ....as I got to know through this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sukhdeep2006
    Anyone planning to shift in CR, please beware of these builders...there is no amenities available but still the cost of living is too high there.... every builder is charging at least 1.7 psqft +service tax as the maintenance charges...which comes to be at least 2500 for a moderate size flat.... and this is being charged for nothing.... no service provided by the builder/maintenance agency in lieu of these heavy charges..... there is no enough parking space available even if they have already charged us with the parking charges.... they would say that they are not allocating fixed parking because they have plenty of parkings available but the truth is other way around....... if u r looking for a maid...it is even worse 4 u coz she will ask for at least rs 1200 pm for just cleanliness (just jhaado and pocha not dusting and washroom cleaning)... nd if u r looking for a cook...she is gonna charge u rs 1200 per person for cooking food....the electricity is very scarce here so u have to spend rs 12 per unit of power backup... plus at least rs 700 pm as fixed monthly electric charges....

I would prefer to stay in a rented house in delhi rather living in my own house in CR....its too costly there.... please please have it investigated before u actually shift to your dream home in CR..... nd mind it because m nt a broker who is misguiding u because of some vested interests outside CR.

I understand this problem is everywhere as builders cheating by all means.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Agree Maintenance 1.7psqft is too high...
    fixed electricity charges 700 again its cheating...
    club charges additional ....as I got to know through this forum.

Fixed electricity Rs 800 charges is very common nowadays. I have seen similar charges in may societies in Noida/ Indirapuram too.

Also Backup charges Rs 12 is common in Ghaziabad societies and electricity situation is very bad in ghaziabad as compare to noida. So electricity bill is always high in ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sukhdeep2006

Thanks friend for coming with problems openly. This will help many end-users.
    Charging 1.7 psf maintenance charges in CR is too high by looking at amenities provided by builders. There is nothing on the name of park in many societies.
    It is strange that maids are charging so much when there are so much villages near CR. Any reasons for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Fixed electricity Rs 800 charges is very common nowadays. I have seen similar charges in may societies in Noida/ Indirapuram too.

Also Backup charges Rs 12 is common in Ghaziabad societies and electricity situation is very bad in ghaziabad as compare to noida. So electricity bill is always high in ghaziabad.

Chalo koi baat nahi Dilli wale kahin toh piche hai hum se.......

Ghaziabad's aam aadmi pays more for facilities than Delhi's Rich.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote

I stay in Unitech Property in Greater Noida which has much much more amenities then CR societies and much better club.
    we pay 1.75 psft all inclusive including club charges....

electricity we have 8 kilowatt meter installed and fixed charges is 240 Rs. per month

on this basis I said maintenance in CR is too high. handly do these scoities have green area to be maintained ....
    CommentQuote
  • In Paramount Symphony Builder reduced the maint cost to 1.2 psft ( including club usage) after pressure from our resident group. Regarding facilities, they are still taking final shape but yes societies once full operational will be denser.

But who and where can afford a 1400+ sqft of home in around 30 to 35 Lakh very near to Noida these days and that too when flats were made RTM 6 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I stay in Unitech Property in Greater Noida which has much much more amenities then CR societies and much better club.
    we pay 1.75 psft all inclusive including club charges....

electricity we have 8 kilowatt meter installed and fixed charges is around 350 Rs.

on this basis I said maintenance in CR is too high. handly do these scoities have green area to be maintained ....

wow, Rs 350 is too low for 8 KW meter.
    Cookie ji, this is where CR is behind GN even after having nearer to Noida. CR is full of all small ghaziabad builders who united to cheat buyers in the name of CR.
    Builders greed limit is reached max in CR as compare to other areas. Already they have highest FAR, small roads and so high maintenance charges on the name of no facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • in CR fixed electricity charges is Rs65 per Kwatt add ti to 8 Kwat it will come Rs 520/- and we have option to select starting from 3 Kwat , why to pay for more?

regarding Ghaziabad buildors, well first do some research on this. some facts below.

e.g Mahagun:- present in Noida, G Noida
    Ajnara:- present in Noida, Greator Noida
    Gaur:- same

etc etc

do not just write for name sake, we don't thrash any area just like that..:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    In Paramount Symphony Builder reduced the maint cost to 1.2 psft ( including club usage) after pressure from our resident group. Regarding facilities, they are still taking final shape but yes societies once full operational will be denser.

But who and where can afford a 1400+ sqft of home in around 30 to 35 Lakh very near to Noida these days and that too when flats were made RTM 6 months back.

Bro great work. Even others societies should also reduce maintenance to 1.2 psft. Paramount society still have better facilities and club compare to other builders. If they can do, why can't other.

I agree who won't get RTM so cheap anywhere else. But just see if for 1400 psf flat someone paying 2600 maintenance+ 700 Fixed meter=3500
    Plus Rs 5000 minimum electricity (if you are running one AC, with long power cut and running backup).
    So with such high monthly cost,Would you prefer to stay there or better to rent in other area?
    CommentQuote
    wow, Rs 350 is too low for 8 KW meter.
    Cookie ji, this is where CR is behind GN even after having nearer to Noida. CR is full of all small ghaziabad builders who united to cheat buyers in the name of CR.
    Builders greed limit is reached max in CR as compare to other areas. Already they have highest FAR, small roads and so high maintenance charges on the name of no facilities.

Correction

Fix charges is 240 Rs per month for 8KW meter, Not 350 as I said earlier.
    and DG charges 11 Rs..
    CommentQuote
    in CR fixed electricity charges is Rs65 per Kwatt add ti to 8 Kwat it will come Rs 520/- and we have option to select starting from 3 Kwat , why to pay for more?

regarding Ghaziabad buildors, well first do some research on this. some facts below.

e.g Mahagun:- present in Noida, G Noida
    Ajnara:- present in Noida, Greator Noida
    Gaur:- same

etc etc

do not just write for name shake, we don't thrash any area just like that..:bab (3):

What is the size of the flat it matters,,, not KW...
    for example 1 bhk is not going to have 8 KW ...:D

by the way, I made correction.. In Greater Noida fixed charges is 40 RS per Kwatt at least Builder charges this from us.

Well builders you mentioned are in Noida Extension area but not in Main Greater Noida...
    CommentQuote

• now a near area called mini Greator Noida or main Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..

might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...:D:D
    CommentQuote

now a near called mini Greator Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..

might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...:D:D

I am not talking about Builders okay... :(
    I am talking about the unreasonable charges being charged by Builders in CR..

I provided you the facts..instead of blaming your builder, you are defending by talking this and that.. are you really End-user or something else ??

By the way, Paramount Villa is not in Greater Noida, it comes under UPSIDC..
    CommentQuote