Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    in CR fixed electricity charges is Rs65 per Kwatt add ti to 8 Kwat it will come Rs 520/- and we have option to select starting from 3 Kwat , why to pay for more?

regarding Ghaziabad buildors, well first do some research on this. some facts below.

e.g Mahagun:- present in Noida, G Noida, Ghaziabad
    Ajnara:- present in Noida, Greator Noida, Ghaziabad
    Gaur:- same

etc etc

do not just write for name sake, we don't thrash any area just like that..:bab (3):

These builders have also have projects in Ghaziabad.Hope you got my point.
    Also fact is builders in CR builders tried to cheat buyers in the name of High FAR, building new floors in open space, small roads, Hiding Dumping ground from buyers and now charging high maintenance charges.
    So after knowing all this, you want to support builders just because you have invested thr, it is upto u. But for end-users who have to stay there, they have to force builders to reduce maintenance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • you joined this forum only in Aug-2012 for your info:- all who are active in this thread are end users in CR including me , we can meet sometime if you are coming down to CR:)
    CommentQuote

now a near area called mini Greator Noida or main Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..

might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...:D:D

Ghaziabad have mohan nagar, kavi nagar, Indirapuram, CR, Vishali etc.
    Every are is different and that is why there is difference in rates.
    Similarly GN have GN main city and NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    These builders have also have projects in Ghaziabad.Hope you got my point.
    Also fact is builders in CR builders tried to cheat buyers in the name of High FAR, building new floors in open space, small roads, Hiding Dumping ground from buyers and now charging high maintenance charges.
    So after knowing all this, you want to support builders just because you have invested thr, it is upto u. But for end-users who have to stay there, they have to force builders to reduce maintenance charges.

Moreover, There are high density societies in CR so others charges should be on lower side logically..
    CommentQuote
    you joined this forum only in Aug-2012 for your info:- all who are active in this thread are end users in CR including me , we can meet sometime if you are coming down to CR:)

I knew it thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Friend,It look like you are staying in Paramount Symphony society.
    Can you please lists Pros and Cons about builder and society. How is your experience staying thr as end user.
    It will help other end users to decide.

Originally Posted by nilabh9

now a near area called mini Greator Noida or main Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..

might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
    Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys
    CommentQuote
  • I don't have to list down pros and cons .. whoever is living knows it better and it is explained many times in this thread itself.. no area is perfect in any sense , be it CR, IP, New delhi, Greator Noida or Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
    So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
    So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....

1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.
    CR main society is charging 1.7 Rs psqft I confirm about this ...
    CommentQuote
    really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
    Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys

Everyone can share his/her views any where..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.

Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

You are just sharing your view ..not facts dear :) ...Paramount Symphony is complete in terms of club , swimming pool , gym etc ....just like CR main society ... I hope it helps you to correct your GK as well..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandabaccha
    Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.

Last time I heard , CR main society was also paying 1.2 psft maintenance ..if it has increased to 1.7 psft then it is news to me ...and this should have been opposed by residents ....
    CommentQuote
    You are just sharing your view ..not facts dear :) ...Paramount Symphony is complete in terms of club , swimming pool , gym etc ....just like CR main society ... I hope it helps you to correct your GK as well..:)

lol

everyone is free to share views and facts both..
    By the way read the post below made by your fellow CR member. its what he is saying, not me

nilabh9

Likes Given: 19
    My Mood:

In Paramount Symphony Builder reduced the maint cost to 1.2 psft ( including club usage) after pressure from our resident group. Regarding facilities, they are still taking final shape but yes societies once full operational will be denser.

But who and where can afford a 1400+ sqft of home in around 30 to 35 Lakh very near to Noida these days and that too when flats were made RTM 6 months back.
    CommentQuote