Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Last time I heard , CR main society was also paying 1.2 psft maintenance ..if it has increased to 1.7 psft then it is news to me ...and this should have been opposed by residents ....

As I know, they are charging 1.7 Rs since long..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    As I know, they are charging 1.7 Rs since long..

Not sure if any of you living there but always ready for making comments about CR. CR maintenance has two parts Builder and entire Crossing. It's like 1.25 for builder part and .30 for entire crossing thus it's comes out to be higher here.

Also not sure why so much fuss about CR high maintenance. Please check what Purvanchal is planning to charge in sector 137 . It is 1.75 and most of new projects charging minimum of 1.5. Ghaziabad and Greater noida old societies must be charging less as they started 3-4 years back and RWA must have not allowed much increase.

Cookie you never going to buy property in CR but you always worried about CR :) Thanks for your all time concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Not sure if any of you living there but always ready for making comments about CR. CR maintenance has two parts Builder and entire Crossing. It's like 1.25 for builder part and .30 for entire crossing thus it's comes out to be higher here.

Also not sure why so much fuss about CR high maintenance. Please check what Purvanchal is planning to charge in sector 137 . It is 1.75 and most of new projects charging minimum of 1.5. Ghaziabad and Greater noida old societies must be charging less as they started 3-4 years back and RWA must have not allowed much increase.

Cookie you never going to buy property in CR but you always worried about CR :) Thanks for your all time concerns.

1.70 I am sure about it . better you check...
    and better don't make personal comments..
    CommentQuote
  • Rate (rs/sqft) for maintanance charged by different builders in cr

gaur-1.2
    mahagun-1.2
    ajnara-nil (residents are not paying)
    paramount-1.2

residents in sector-119, noida are also paying 1.2rs/sqft and fixed charge is rs65/kva for electricity.

Concludingly all newly developed areas have charged same rate by builders and all new developed/under execution projects are dense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    Rate (rs/sqft) for maintanance charged by different builders in cr

gaur-1.2
    mahagun-1.2
    ajnara-nil (residents are not paying)
    paramount-1.2

residents in sector-119, noida are also paying 1.2rs/sqft and fixed charge is rs65/kva for electricity.

Concludingly all newly developed areas have charged same rate by builders and all new developed/under execution projects are dense.

6-7 months back I talked to someone in CR society , I was told 1.7 rs.
    CommentQuote
    1.70 I am sure about it . better you check...
    and better don't make personal comments..

Cokie I dont need to check, I own a flat here and I know all details at micro level. Regarding getting personal surely I am not interested at all :)
    CommentQuote
    Cokie I dont need to check, I own a flat here and I know all details at micro level. Regarding getting personal surely I am not interested at all :)

if you have nothing personal, type my ID correct or else don't use ....

you are lucky you are staying in CR...
    CommentQuote

Bhai, ek 'o' hi tho miss kiya hain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    Bhai, ek 'o' hi tho miss kiya hain.

are you talking this in this thread?
    CommentQuote

No I am not staying as of now and sorry for using your id incorrectly ..:) its always difficult to type on smart phones
    CommentQuote
    No I am not staying as of now and sorry for using your id incorrectly ..:) its always difficult to type on smart phones

Cookie you seems to be upset with everyone, chill buddy
    CommentQuote

I have smart phone too but I can edit and type easily :)

I doubt you have smart phone...

sorry Admin for going off topics ..
    CommentQuote
    Cookie you seems to be upset with everyone, chill buddy

talk about thread not about me lol.
    CommentQuote
    I have smart phone too but I can edit and type easily :)

I doubt you have smart phone...

sorry Admin for going off topics ..

I have smart phone, tab, laptop but sad part is I am not smart like you.. obviously I am not as you aware I booked flat in CR isn't ?
    CommentQuote
  • crossingsrepublik.co.in/MaintenanceCharges.aspx check link you can see maintenance charges for some socities.
    CommentQuote