Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I have smart phone, tab, laptop but sad part is I am not smart like you.. obviously I am not as you aware I booked flat in CR isn't ?

na na Mohit.

CR guys are lucky they are staying in India's 1st Global City.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I am paying Rs. 1.70 at Crossings. I also own a flat at BPTP Princess Park in Faridabad where they are demanding Rs.2.15 + service tax.Also other charges are so much in Haryana.U.P is much better. Living in crossing is a good experience. 42 Lacs for 3 bedroom RTM move flat. This was 4 months before.I am happy with my belief in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Well I am paying Rs. 1.70 at Crossings. I also own a flat at BPTP Princess Park in Faridabad where they are demanding Rs.2.15 + service tax.Also other charges are so much in Haryana.U.P is much better. Living in crossing is a good experience. 42 Lacs for 3 bedroom RTM move flat. This was 4 months before.I am happy with my belief in CR

certainly better than BPTP neharpar option..
    at least some is paying 1.70 rs psft ..
    which society are you in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Why this kolavari di

I think most of the people who booked in CR knew beforehand they will be paying maintenance charges for whole integrated city not only for just their own flat.

Builders to build common facilities like road , park, golf course (6 to 9 holes) , etc etc and also maintain them....not GDA or GNN.

Today visited CR , saw GOLF CLUB shaping up for inauguration on 1 Sep 12 (and impressed with quality) , and in due time parks will also be developed..... fountain is already operational ...

Dear members these facilities which are outside your individual projects will not maintain themselves... we people have to maintain them..... so why this kolavari di?

Give a thought.
    CommentQuote
  • WIDENING OF NH-24 IS A WINDFALL FOR REALTY
    Work to widen NH-24 to eight lanes has been expedited. This will improve connectivity between Delhi and several parts of Ghaziabad and Noida drastically, which in turn will boost the real estate development
    A K TIWARY

The National Highway 24, between Delhi border and Dasna, is to be widened into an eight-lane corridor at a cost of Rs 150 crore. Development agencies like the GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority), the Noida authority and the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) have already approved the project. The widening of the 21km stretch from UP Gate to Dasna, which is used by over 2 lakh vehicles on weekdays, will bring relief to commuters who often get caught in long traffic jams. The widening of NH-24 is expected to considerably boost the development of real estate along the project area. Keeping the future developments and high appreciation in mind, real estate developers and development authorities are planning for mega housing projects on this stretch.
    Other infrastructural projects for easing traffic congestions along internal roads and important crossings in the areas along this stretch of the NH-24 are in an advanced plan stages of the UP government and the NHAI.
    The important T-point connecting NH-24 and Dabur Chowk, some of the 'chaurahas' (crossing) where local traffic is highly congested at peak hours like Kala Pathar, Abhay Khand and CISF Cut are being renovated.
    Sanjiv Saran, the chief executive officer of the Noida authority, says: "Once we complete the widening of the NH-24, connectivity between Delhi and several parts of Ghaziabad and Noida will improve drastically. The expansion of NH-24 is our top priority. Given the traffic load on this stretch, we are going all out to expedite the project."
    After the widening, an additional 3.5metre-lane will be available on either side of the carriageway. Five underpasses are planned at regular intervals to make traffic between Noida and Indirapuram smooth and avoid the NH-24 altogether.
    The NH-24 starts from Nizamuddin in Delhi and goes up to Lucknow via Hapur, Moradabad, Bareilly and Sitapur. The stretch between Nizamuddin bridge and Indirapuram is one of the busiest during peak hours.
    Two years ago, the daily traffic movement on this stretch was nearly 1.4 lakh passenger car units (PCUs). A traffic survey by Rites in 2008 showed that vehicular growth on this stretch has increased by almost 200% more than the highway's capacity.
    PROJECTS ON NH-24
    The UP Awas Vikas Parishad has launched a highrise residential township project Siddharth Vihar Yojna on NH-24, across Hindon and adjacent to Antriksh Sanskriti, a joint venture of Raksha Vigyan Society. UP Awas Vikas Parishad has acquired 700 acres, out of which 10 acres has been earmarked for Siddharth Vihar Yojna. The project is divided up into Ganga, Yamuna and Hindon Enclave.
    Siddharth Vihar Yojna will be a good alternative to the crowded Delhi region. The proposed Metro station at CISF and the widening of NH-24 will provide direct access to the township.
    Apart from UP Awas Vikas Parishad, private builders like Antriksh, Aditya, Ashiyana, Landcraft, Ansal Housing, Mahagun, Wave City, etc, have already launched projects along the NH-24. It was
    Crossings Republik that started the real estate revolution on NH-24. Since then several good townships have come up or are being constructed here like Landcraft Golf Link on 92 acres, Wave City on 4,500 acres and Antriksh has launched Antriksh Sanskriti.
    Landcraft Developers is building Landcraft Golf Link. All these projects are adjacent to Columbia Asia Hospital (one of the biggest hospital chains in India, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia) and in close proximity to Raj Nagar, Kavi Nagar and Shastri Nagar. The proposed Metro station at Mehrauli will be directly linked to these developments. Leading schools and colleges like Ryan International, Silver Line School, Gurukul School, ABES Engineering College, SIMS Management College, AKG Engineering College, New Era College, etc, are also in the vicinity. QUICK BYTES
    Keeping the future developments and high appreciation in mind, real estate developers and development authorities are planning for mega housing projects on this stretch
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie I am in Main Crossings..Maintenance & House keeping here is much better. There is always scope for improvement.But overall satisfied...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please stop this discussion, as mmc is in builders scope and it is endless discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    Guys please stop this discussion, as mmc is in builders scope and it is endless discussion.

Manish problem is some persons always find one or other reasons to bash on CR.
    We are not in habit of going on greater noida forums and bash about how close Mahagun mywoods is to dumping ground or gaur city do not have a single play ground or golf course. We are happy about our decision of buying a big size flat in CR and can't let few people to bash it as they want.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie I am in Main Crossings..Maintenance & House keeping here is much better. There is always scope for improvement.But overall satisfied...

point is maintenance charge that is 1.70 rs which some denied saying that they stay so they know better.
    at least now thing is clear who was right.

its good you are satisfied and even one of my friends is looking for flat in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs. 98 gets deducted at 7.00 a.m in the morning for 1725 sq ft flat.Thats confirmed
    CommentQuote
    Rs. 98 gets deducted at 7.00 a.m in the morning for 1725 sq ft flat.Thats confirmed

My colleague has got an offer in Paramount Symphony 2+1 all inclusive 40 lac and broker told him the maintenance charged by Paramount is 1.75 rs.. per sqft.

if you are paying 98 Rs per day means around 1.70 fair enough..
    what's about fixed electricity charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Broker are saying 1.75 and resident like us are paying 1.2 including club usage since June 2012 , whom to trust ? May be a formal letter from resident group to show its 1.2 will be suffice ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "nilabh9
    Broker are saying 1.75 and resident like us from PS society are paying 1.2 including club usage since June 2012 , whom to trust ? May be a formal letter from resident group to show its 1.2 will be suffice ?

Crossings has 10+ individual societies , some can have 1.5 ,1.7 or 1.6 , what is matters is go and choose the best which suits one and be happy!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Manish problem is some persons always find one or other reasons to bash on CR.
    We are not in habit of going on greater noida forums and bash about how close Mahagun mywoods is to dumping ground or gaur city do not have a single play ground or golf course. We are happy about our decision of buying a big size flat in CR and can't let few people to bash it as they want.

What is the problem? everybody has a right to express their opinion. Its not necessary he/she has to live there. Its your choice whether you want to take the suggession or not. May be the comments help anybody befor purchase a flat .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Broker are saying 1.75 and resident like us are paying 1.2 including club usage since June 2012 , whom to trust ? May be a formal letter from resident group to show its 1.2 will be suffice ?

should I send you that broker numbers who passed wrong information? may be he is not aware since you are paying since June12 only..
    you said that's more than enough....
    Thank you..
    CommentQuote