Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    There should not be any issue, as you must be having Tri-party agreement from the bank. That will take care.
    HDFC is reputated bank so you don't need to worry at all.


    Thanks for the reply.

    But there is no Tripartite agreement as i have purchased the flat in resale. The loan agreement is only between me and HDFC. And the first buyer had already got the registry/possession from builder. The first buyer also had not taken any loan.

    I would also like to know from someone who has taken loan from HDFC Limited.

    Thanks,
    Vinit :)
    CommentQuote
  • Divyansh Fabio, Gold Coast and Arocon

    Hi My Friend,

    As per my knowledge Divyansh Fabio, Gold Coast and Arocon Golf Villa are newly launched projects in crossing republic. None of the project is approved by GDA till date. However they have sold their inventory to common man.

    We should be very care full. We should discuss the issue.

    :bab (60):


    Originally Posted by ritom11
    Does anyone has any idea about Divyansh Fabio?

    Also, any information on the GDA approval?
    Does anyone has the list of societies in CR whose construction has been stopped due to GDA approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajjain
    I also booked a flat in November 2011. I have given 2 payments and then things have been on hold. I am waiting myself. Does anybody know anything?


    when I called to builder / marketing people and asked why the things are hold, they are telling that project will approved within 15 days. This statenent i am lissening from builder from last 6 months.
    I dont know when 15 days will complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Hi all, i am having 3 bhk flat in paramount symphony 1700 sqft. The details of maintanance which i am paying from june......
    General @1.2psqft. : 2040.00
    S.T. 12.36. : 252.14
    GRID. : 195.00
    D.G. : 100.00
    TOTAL. : 2587.14

    These charges are including club. These are the charges i am paying from june so no more discussion regarding this atleast from paramount. :)


    Ajith - i too have flat in PS "Yucca" ,You have flat in which Tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Any one who booked 2 bhk flat in cosmos golder heights A/B towers. Any idea when builder will give the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi My Friend,

    As per my knowledge Divyansh Fabio, Gold Coast and Arocon Golf Villa are newly launched projects in crossing republic. None of the project is approved by GDA till date. However they have sold their inventory to common man.

    We should be very care full. We should discuss the issue.

    :bab (60):


    I doubt as they wouldn't have been able to start construction if approvals were not in place....divyansh fabio has already constructed basement and stilt... In Gold Coast also some construction has already taken place...

    Probably they have not stuck to their approved maps/floors that's why GDA has asked them to stop construction...Can anyone here who has contacts in GDA help with some information as to what are the exact issues and by when is resolution expected...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Thanks for the reply.

    But there is no Tripartite agreement as i have purchased the flat in resale. The loan agreement is only between me and HDFC. And the first buyer had already got the registry/possession from builder. The first buyer also had not taken any loan.

    I would also like to know from someone who has taken loan from HDFC Limited.

    Thanks,
    Vinit :)


    Please reply if anybody has taken loan from HDFC limited?
    CommentQuote
  • Cosmos Golden Height Builder is in mess. the work is not going on. you would be lucky even if the builder gives possession by next march.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Hi,

    Whick bank is funding on divyansh fabio Project?

    Originally Posted by ritom11
    I doubt as they wouldn't have been able to start construction if approvals were not in place....divyansh fabio has already constructed basement and stilt... In Gold Coast also some construction has already taken place...

    Probably they have not stuck to their approved maps/floors that's why GDA has asked them to stop construction...Can anyone here who has contacts in GDA help with some information as to what are the exact issues and by when is resolution expected...
    CommentQuote
  • Tripartite agreement has happened in my case...Loan with HDFC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi,

    Whick bank is funding on divyansh fabio Project?


    HDFC for sure.....I think Axis and LIC Housing also...
    HDFC has even disbursed for fabio...
    CommentQuote
  • Bank reputation has got nothing to do with a carelessness of one employee.
    Had a bad experience with LIC housing 2 days back. Since last 3 years, they disbursed to th builder but did not collect the original receipt from builder. Builder too did not sent it to them.

    Today when I asked for it, they gave me a apology letter only. Now I have spend fuel to collect all of them and builder is saying that we have sent them already. It is 3 year old case so tough to track. So it means Document lost, I ll have to do FIR etc. Big pain.
    Tata-bye-bye to LIC forever now.



    In case of the given query below, I think things are new, keep pursuing to them. Send them query on email/registered post etc and take their response. If u have enough evidence that u tried your best, then u r safe in future.

    Normally a Bank stamp is enough but in case of original documents, I ll be extra careful.

    I took a loan from AXIS, and they gave to me in writing on the loan kit itself, all in original.
    HDFC on a plain paper looks doubtful case to me.



    Originally Posted by hindustan
    There should not be any issue, as you must be having Tri-party agreement from the bank. That will take care.
    HDFC is reputated bank so you don't need to worry at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrinalsingh
    Ajith - i too have flat in PS "Yucca" ,You have flat in which Tower?

    Solitaire.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on gda approval for upper floors in cr............
    CommentQuote
  • Axis Bank experience

    I have a loan from Axis bank. I just emailed request to them and they sent me the list of original documents on their letterhead by courier without any charge.

    Axis bank is fine except their higher interest rate, which I think is completely unjustified.

    Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi All,

    I have taken home loan one month before from HDFC. All original documents like two Sale deeds, possession letter, allotment letter have been taken and submitted by HDFC. Today i went to HDFC for taking "LIST OF DOCUMENTS" , but surprisingly they are not providing it on HDFC letter head. They are giving it on a plain paper and approving/acknowledging it with signature and HDFC seal. I insisted to give it on HDFC letter head but all went in vain.

    Has anybody from you taken loan from HDFC and faced similar problem? Will there be any problem in getting back my original document from HDFC after 10-12 years?

    Please share your experience.

    Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote