Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Mukul just ignore such people. These are full time newly employed poor workers recruited by channel partners , investors , brokering firms or builders to bash on CR so that Noida extension can pick up. Most of them are immature , impatient and uneducated to talk about what house meant for salaried person. Better you ignore them. Enjoy your home and share your experience.

Buddy, comes with facts and logics. People like you when has nothing to say, they try to get personal by addressing others as Brokers, poor,uneducated channel partners. This shows your own inability.Who are you to judge others here. This is online forum where people come to discuss with facts and logic.
    if you are end user and happy in CR, then why are you trying to trap others in CR. Don't try to act like grandfather, people are not immature here who will buy anything just because someone will ask them to buy.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Buddy I met few brokers few months back and they were saying buy in CR , see how good shape it is taking and so on. I asked wht about Noida extension he says sir app salary class walai in projects mein naa phaso toe acha hai..
    Now adays they talk sir CR mein kyuin jatai hoo ,wahan polution hai , dumping ground hai and so on..
    you better decide it is true feedback or broker's selling ideas.

Your own comments above says that you take your decisions based on what brokers ask you to do.:D

Your own comments above says that you take your decisions based on what brokers ask you to do.:D

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    HA HA HA HA ..........aapki booking kahan par hai bhai sahab.

Sirji booking se kya farak parta hai. Online forum hai to Jhoot bolne ko to bahut log bol dete hai ki they have invested in 3-4 projects. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Buddy, comes with facts and logics. People like you when has nothing to say, they try to get personal by addressing others as Brokers, poor,uneducated channel partners. This shows your own inability.Who are you to judge others here. This is online forum where people come to discuss with facts and logic.
    if you are end user and happy in CR, then why are you trying to trap others in CR. Don't try to act like grandfather, people are not immature here who will buy anything just because someone will ask them to buy.

No I don't need to listen their crap and obviously not your's either . Yes I have a flat for almost three years now. I wanted to know the rates of CR from broker's mouth so I asked them like if I have to buy..

Anyways why m explaining to you .. who you are no one knows.. atleast I have a valid id with full name and many here on IREF well aware that I am not a broker but they can't be sure about you

coming to your first point of coming with facts.. I think if you talking about pollution then you ought to bring facts on pollution level in CR area.. regarding getting personal .. you should think twice getting personal about hard earned home and family... remember you mentioned something about " for well being of wife and kids and blla blaa "...
    CommentQuote
    No I don't need to listen their and obviously not your's either . Yes I have a flat for almost three years now. I wanted to know the rates of CR from broker's mouth so I asked them like if I have to buy..

Anyways why m explaining to you .. who you are no one knows.. atleast I have a valid id with full name and many here on IREF well aware that I am not a broker but they can't be sure about you

Does anyone care whether you are broker or not???? If you did a mistake by buying in CR or you have made fortune in CR, does not matter to anyone.

Instead of getting personal with others, try to come with some solid reasons and facts.
    If you know good things about CR then post them so that others can decide if they look to buy in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • kyun lad rehe ho bhaiyon
    CommentQuote
    Does anyone care whether you are broker or not???? If you dis a mistake by buying in CR or you have made fortune in CR, does not matter to anyone.

Instead of getting personal with others, try to come with some solid reasons and facts.
    If you know good things about CR then post them so that others can decide if they look to buy in CR.

I am not here to promote CR .. that's why I said I am not broker.. anyways m wasting time here and seems this is getting personal now.. so let me be in peace.. put all your so called facts on all threads of CR .. you are most welcome
    CommentQuote
    I am not here to promote CR .. that's why I said I am not broker.. anyways m wasting time here and seems this is getting personal now.. so let me be in peace.. put all your so called facts on all threads of CR .. you are most welcome

Better :)
    if you are end user and confident about whatever you are saying is right, you should not possessiveness about CR. It is wrong to address people as poor, brokers just because they are countering you. MY POV, I hope no further leg pulling :D
    CommentQuote
    Sirji booking se kya farak parta hai. Online forum hai to Jhoot bolne ko to bahut log bol dete hai ki they have invested in 3-4 projects. :D

I asked coz an inswinging yorker is easy to play in only theory, not on field.
    CommentQuote
  • Fight is ok, but keep in mind CR is far ahead of NE..in all terms RTM,freehold and most important free from all future tensions.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    I asked coz playing a inswinging yorker is easy to play in only theory, not on field.

Bro,It is easy to ask rather to answer ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Fight is ok, but keep in mind CR is far ahead of NE..in all terms RTM,freehold and most important free from all future tensions.....

RTM is ok, I agree. This is best point about CR. Also distance wise it is closer to noida from rajnagar ext, GN, Neharpar.

Freehold : Tell me if you are staying in High rise building, what is the benefit of having freehold??/ If you have villa or plot in freehold, it still make sense.

Future tensions: Dumping ground is already approved by HC. Connectivity wise still dependent on NE roads.
    I agree even NE have issues but still NE case is at least approved by HC but still it is pending in SC decision. Also NCRPB has cleared the plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's assume no broker is here?

But how rest 2.5 lacs inventory be sold of NE,without bashing of nearby areas RTM at same rates?

Gaur 3200 Psf,supertech 2800+, all nathukhara 3000+...... In NE
    Are they joking or we?
    CommentQuote
    No I don't need to listen their crap and obviously not your's either . Yes I have a flat for almost three years now. I wanted to know the rates of CR from broker's mouth so I asked them like if I have to buy..

coming to your first point of coming with facts.. I think if you talking about pollution then you ought to bring facts on pollution level in CR area.. regarding getting personal .. you should think twice getting personal about hard earned home and family... remember you mentioned something about " for well being of wife and kids and blla blaa "...

Read my posts again, I never said anything about someone family. It was someone else post not me.
    CommentQuote
    RTM is ok, I agree. This is best point about CR. Also distance wise it is closer to noida from rajnagar ext, GN, Neharpar.

Freehold : Tell me if you are staying in High rise building, what is the benefit of having freehold??/ If you have villa or plot in freehold, it still make sense.

Future tensions: Dumping ground is already approved by HC. Connectivity wise still dependent on NE roads.
    I agree even NE have issues but still NE case is at least approved by HC but still it is pending in SC decision. Also NCRPB has cleared the plan.

I would say NE is baby of CR,who try to come out .......mother (NCRPB)agree... waiting for father(SC) ....relatives( builders,authority) ready to celebrate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Let's assume no broker is here?

But how rest 2.5 lacs inventory be sold of NE,without bashing of nearby areas RTM at same rates?

Gaur 3200 Psf,supertech 2800+, all nathukhara 3000+...... In NE
    Are they joking or we?

I agree with the false hype rates of NE. I have created a thread in GN section to discuss the same.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/38291-does-it-make-sense-to-buy-at-3000-psf-in-ne?t=40232
    CommentQuote