Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone who booked flat in CR Cosmos tower A/B , have information about possession
    CommentQuote
  • please do not make off topic personal comments.... around 15 off topic comments deleted.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • A flat of size 1400-1500 sq ft facing Golf Course at around 12 to 14th floor should be available at what rate in resale?

1. If it is an under construction property.
    2. If it is a RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    A flat of size 1400-1500 sq ft facing Golf Course at around 12 to 14th floor should be available at what rate in resale?

1. If it is an under construction property.
    2. If it is a RTM.

1st let the higher floors be approved by GDA...Pancheel has this Issue as I know.
    CommentQuote
  • GDA-Builder mosere bhai.

"Tum bano hum to NASA me baithte hai jaha se dekh pana mushkil hai. Control to khak karenge."

Chinta mat karo, Baaaaaad me paise bhar dean, Le de ke pass kar denge yaaaar.
    CommentQuote
  • Suppose the construction resumes tomorrow. The inference that will be drawn is that some deal finally got struck between GDA and the Builders.

I understand that this common presumption is preventing GDA to retract from the aggressive posture that it has already taken.

To me it appears that the only face saving way out would be that the person at the helm of the affairs of GDA is transferred and the new person who will join can be credited to have broken the stalemate.

Or else things will improve albeit at a slow pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Slow but positive change in the right direction is sometimes better then the fast change.
    CommentQuote
  • happy news for investor of cr, investor are asking now 3500 psf to 3700 psf for RTM flats in crossing..
    CommentQuote
  • crossing infra is quoting 4000+/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Please also consider that the price of Rs 4,000/ sq ft being quoted by Crossings Infra is not all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
    Please also consider that the price of Rs 4,000/ sq ft being quoted by Crossings Infra is not all inclusive.

if any one negotiate he can get 4000 /sft inclusive all.. but cr property price will see again hike after dipawali..
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    if any one negotiate he can get 4000 /sft inclusive all.. but cr property price will see again hike after dipawali..
    :D

as i always say .. RTM is like gold in India .. kisi bhi location pe ho .. bas RTM ho .. price rise is guaranteed :)
    CommentQuote
  • I presume that builders of Crossings are positioning themselves for launching CR2.

Further as far as my information goes, membership to Golf Course is about to open soon. With an operational Golf Course, increased prices of the area start appearing little bit sort of a justified. This because the general impression is that Golf linked properties are affluent and hence expensive.
    CommentQuote
    I presume that builders of Crossings are positioning themselves for launching CR2.

Further as far as my information goes, membership to Golf Course is about to open soon. With an operational Golf Course, increased prices of the area start appearing little bit sort of a justified. This because the general impression is that Golf linked properties are affluent and hence expensive.

with due respect ... that golf course seems more like a park to me ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree with you Trial Survey.
    But with the skyrocketing prices of property seeing vast stretches of gre
    en is almost becoming a rare sight.
    Take any of your grand parents in to a flat of CR and tell them the price. They will get a shock of there life on listening to the price of the pigeon hole.
    Times we live in are different, we do not have kitchen gardens, we have potted plants in our homes. We do not have 18 Golf Course any more but have to do with 9 or may be 8 or may be even 7 hole Golf Course.
    CommentQuote