Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do not trust this broker.

Hello Everyone,
    I do not wish to start a new thread for this.
    Just want to alert ppl looking for rent or purchase in CR, do not trust the broker - ASIF from MS PROPERTIES.
    He is a fraud and while I was looking for an apartment on rent, somehow the deal didn't materialize with owner at the last moment.

He started requesting me while having documents and signing rent lease agreement that EID hai de dijiye, warna to main aapke shift hone par hi commission leta.

He took his commission and ran away. I called him and now he has stopped picking up calls. Earlier, he was like - main abhi bulandshahr hoon, Ghaziabad se bahar hoon and account number de do, bank transfer kar doonga and all lies.
    Even when the deal didn't materialize, I called him and I said - mere to paise phas gaye.
    He was full of anger and acting as if his ego was hurt and he said, maine kaunse paise kha liye,
    waapis karoonga aapke paise.

Later, he started showing true colors
    - I called again the next day after EID and he was like, please do not call me, I will call you myself.
    - My son has met with an accident, my bike is damaged and bla bla
    - Again, I called a week later,and he was like, I have spent the money, rent pe koi client aayega mere through tabhi to doonga
    - Afterwards, he started making silly excuses and I was confirmed of being cheated.

I never deal with person with such nature, a new experience for me.

He is a big time cheater and fraud, just shared the incident, so that if someone is looking for rent, do not trust this man. I learnt my lesson hard way.

I know its my fault to give him commission, but I never thought that the person, who is calling me every weekend for some or other vacant flat, would turn out like this.

Thanks everyone for reading..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Hello Everyone,
    Just want to alert ppl looking for rent or purchase in CR, do not trust the broker - ASIF from MS PROPERTIES.
    He is a fraud and while I was looking for an apartment on rent, somehow the deal didn't materialize with owner at the last moment.

He started requesting me while having documents and signing rent lease agreement that EID hai de dijiye, warna to main aapke shift hone par hi commission leta.

He took his commission and ran away. I called him and now he has stopped picking up calls. Earlier, he was like - main abhi bulandshahr hoon, Ghaziabad se bahar hoon and account number de do, bank transfer kar doonga and all lies.
    Even when the deal didn't materialize, I called him and I said - mere to paise phas gaye.
    He was full of anger and acting as if his ego was hurt and he said, maine kaunse paise kha liye,

- I called again the next day after EID and he was like, please do not call me, I will call you myself.
    - Again, I called a week later,and he was like, I have spent the money, rent pe koi client aayega mere through tabhi to doonga
    - Afterwards, he started making silly excuses and I was confirmed of being cheated.

He is a big time cheater and fraud, just shared the incident, so that if someone is looking for rent, do not trust this man. I learnt my lesson hard way.

I know its my fault to give him commission, but I never thought that the person, who is calling me every weekend for some or other vacant flat, would turn out like this.

Thanks for sharing. We all go through this kind of cheating incident at least once in life. The point is to learn from your mistakes as well as from other mistakes. We should never trust anyone while dealing with money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Hello Everyone,

Not diificult to catch such idiots. Ask any friend to call him as proptective tennant and plan to show flat. Go with two three friends and catch him.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you complain in CR police station?

Why don't you complain in the CR police station, I don't suppose that it'll take much time or efforts.

And yes, a big thanks for the warning us of such people and instance! Great help to all for putting the post across.

Originally Posted by megha23
    Hello Everyone,

CommentQuote
  • megha23,

ur biggest mistake was that u gave him the commission upfront.
    commission hamesha kaam hone ka baad diya jata he. aapne to kaam hone se pehle hi uski pocket bhar di.
    CommentQuote
  • Megha 23,
    I agree with KalraMohit.
    Just have a word with Police before you actually make him come to CR.
    Once this idiot is in CR to show flat to your freind, you can immediately alert the Police.
    One of the immediate remedies could be that Police can be requested to keep his bike (or whatever means of transport he uses) in there custody till he pays up.
    This will also keep in check the audacity of such other Property Dealers dealing in CR.
    How did you pay him cash or cheque? If you gave him cash, he might deny taking any payment at all!
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Crossing Extension and what area going to come in Crossing Extension ?
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions.
    I have given him cash (one month rent as commission) and I don't have any proof and I am sure he will deny having it if I file police complaint.
    He was so cunning and influenced me so well that time, he even asked me to have scanned copy of cheque for whatver amount is being paid to flat owner, and advising aapke paas proof to hona chahiye.
    Ironically, I trusted him fully and I know it is my mistake.
    Anyway, I will still try for police complaint.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republic Phase 2

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    few examples...which i visited personally
    supertach tower t1 floor 4th @2800 psf, same tower 3rd@3000, 9th@2850...rates depends upon person to person or broker v/s direct deal..
    Gaur green agreed little bit costly 1050 psf average cost 3200 psf....
    but cosmos @2700 psf
    mahagun muscut again little costly..
    but average price easily available @2800 psf....
    All flats i saw, was on resale... so rates purely depends upon seller....

let me make you clear there is no tower with name of t1 in supertech livingston and currently ther is one flat with area of 1320 on fourth floor is available for sale at price of 45 (RTM) and people are ready to give 43 but owner is firm about rate .

if you fill CR in any reality site , surly u will get lots of option quotating with the average of 2800 psf or may be 2500 psf by mostly brokers to catch first time buying customer and how do brokers make fool clients ...It is different story.
    apart from that, when the price of Crossing was stagnant and underrated, critics were making stories " DG crossing mein banega, pollution se kapde kale pad jayenge,those who have invested in crossing , they have done blunders of blunder, blah blah...
    Now crossing is rising and in lime light due to development reason, again people are crying.

Investors in crossing are holding theirs' property till the completion of widening work NH24 , Rent are now soaring every month.The same flat which was available for rent at rate of 7 K( inclusive everything ) pm three months before , owners are asking 7 k + maintenance . mostly techies who are working in noida sector 62 are shifting here.
    commercial property is moving with flying colors, shop in galleria was sold at price of 20 lakh three year before is now not available even the price of 60 lakh.:bab (41):

Malls are coming near gol chakkar,project of phase 2 is going to start in 2013.

;) many time it seems after a series of curse , CRossing is getting bounce of boons..:D
    those who have missed the bus, now they catch only rocket to reach crossing:bab (61)::bab (61):

Hi , Pls provide any information that you have regarding Crossing republic phase 2 , the area stretch , has it started , which buiders are in it , prices for these ones etc..

thx in advance

Hi , Pls provide any information that you have regarding Crossing republic phase 2 , the area stretch , has it started , which buiders are in it , prices for these ones etc..

thx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Does anyone has information for Arocon Golf Villas and Gold Coast projects?

· What is the status of these projeces?
    · Are these approved by GDA?
    · Why Construction work is hold in these projects?
    · Why none of the banks are funding on these projects?
    · Why buildes are not giving allotement letters?

Please advice?

I have booked 2BHK at AROCON and my one friend has boked 2BHK at Gold Coast..

We both have booked in month of Feb-2012 but till now we dont got allotement letter from the builder.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , Pls provide any information that you have regarding Crossing republic phase 2 , the area stretch , has it started , which buiders are in it , prices for these ones etc..

thx in advance

thanks siva for reviving one my old posting regarding CR. even that i told that till dipwali cr crossing RTM flats will cross 3500 psf, so called property gurus after doing drawing room analysis, they said' it can't be possible" . and still dipwali is far away and crossing RTM flats has crossed even 3700 psf. once NH24 wide , then be sure noida sector 62 will 8 minutes drive and Nizamudin railway station will be 20 min.
    metro is coming to dundahera , surly it will take time. surly Cr will enjoy all goodies of NH 24, 58 , noida extension and ghaziabad.
    2nd phase as i think will be started from march 2013, builder like supertech , assotech will be leading in 2nd phase.

one more good, fine dinning resturant will be operation in golf course from end of this month.

I just say one thing to enduser as well investor, see cr by urself and make mind to have a property or not rather then listening rather drawing room so called expert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Dear All,

Does anyone has information for Arocon Golf Villas and Gold Coast projects?

· What is the status of these projeces?
    · Are these approved by GDA?
    · Why Construction work is hold in these projects?
    · Why none of the banks are funding on these projects?
    · Why buildes are not giving allotement letters?

Please advice?

I have booked 2BHK at AROCON and my one friend has boked 2BHK at Gold Coast..

We both have booked in month of Feb-2012 but till now we dont got allotement letter from the builder.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????

... Ask legal paper of various approvals of GDA and allotment paper, if they will n't provide ,send legal notice to them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai

thx in advance

thanks siva for reviving one my old posting regarding CR. even that i told that till dipwali cr crossing RTM flats will cross 3500 psf, so called property gurus after doing drawing room analysis, they said' it can't be possible" . and still dipwali is far away and crossing RTM flats has crossed even 3700 psf. once NH24 wide , then be sure noida sector 62 will 8 minutes drive and Nizamudin railway station will be 20 min.
    metro is coming to dundahera , surly it will take time. surly Cr will enjoy all goodies of NH 24, 58 , noida extension and ghaziabad.
    2nd phase as i think will be started from march 2013, builder like supertech , assotech will be leading in 2nd phase.

one more good, fine dinning resturant will be operation in golf course from end of this month.

I just say one thing to enduser as well investor, see cr by urself and make mind to have a property or not rather then listening rather drawing room so called expert.

Thanks for such a whole update !!I did no know that a dining in the midst of golf course would also pride the CR inhabitants!! And yes you are absolutely right..Crossing is a delight boasting of modern infrastructure yet affordable prices.. I m so impressed with crossing phase 1 that I would like another investment in phase 2..;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayasiva
    Thanks for such a whole update !!I did no know that a dining in the midst of golf course would also pride the CR inhabitants!! And yes you are absolutely right..Crossing is a delight boasting of modern infrastructure yet affordable prices.. I m so impressed with crossing phase 1 that I would like another investment in phase 2..;)

Watch this video (Link given below) to feel even better.....CR will have a big underground network....:)

Crossings Republik.wmv - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Any news on Crossing Extension and what area going to come in Crossing Extension ?

CR 2 will come somewhere around Saviour site. The sequence in which events will unfold should be that first we should see the launching of Golf Course, second widening of Shahberi pulia, third resumption of construction and fourth regularization of floors above a particular number.

The above hopefully should be complete by around Diwali or maximum year end.

Builders presently will have to weigh the impact of NE on CR 2. If projects of NE take off, labour prices will shoot up and CR 2 though might appear expensive to buyer may not be profitable for builder. Also with NE in market, buyers get divided between NE and CR 2!!

CR 2 can be launched only if there is virtual certainty of big profits. Big profits presently are nowhere in sight. Construction is at halt, GDA disapproves of floors above a particular number, NH 24 widening is still flip flop and decision on DG has again been deferred by SC to another six weeks or so.

Commercial in CR is still to gain momentum. Till a decent number of shops in the already operational Commercial start buzzing with activity, builder is not sure about the extent of acceptability of the area.

Two recently launched projects in CR, Gold Coast and Aracon do not appear to have impressed the buyers.

If by a stroke of luck, all the above events start unfolding to the advantage of CR, property rates in CR can go anywhere (even beyond 3700) and launching of CR 2 becomes viable.
    CommentQuote