Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    I never suggested 2 buy AMAN...just dat location & quality is far better than CR.
    See urself just 20%-30% flats are occupied & u can see traffic jam nearby at peak hours. GALLERIA shopkeepers r crying of heavy rentals & poor returns.
    Just coz u cant afford other better places or got trapped by Builder-broker nexus, u r in CR. NH-24 widening is not as easy as it looks.It has been on paper since many years.
    Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
    Every1 of u knows its coming just hiding the facts wont deny this fact.
    Atleast let the ppl who r considering buying know everything prior 2 their decision.

    My posts(POV) was just 2 make common ppl aware not 2 get trapped by prices quoted by dalaals & ruin their hard earned money in CR.


    Luvguru please elaborate your knowledge on dumping ground. I have asked twice but it seems you just shouting like sher ayaa sher ayaa..
    And if you saying Aman is better then CR then please ask jaypee to finish and people can move and stay happy. Do you know when Aman started by the way?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Luvguru please elaborate your knowledge on dumping ground. I have asked twice but it seems you just shouting like sher ayaa sher ayaa..
    And if you saying Aman is better then CR then please ask jaypee to finish and people can move and stay happy. Do you know when Aman started by the way?


    I am not sure, why some people are hiding facts. Some end users who are staying in CR already posted few days back that dumping ground is going to come in sure. CROMA is trying hard to avoid it.
    Those who are still looking for proof, please check the CROMA site where they have mentioned they are going to hire a advocate to fight against it in SC.
    If everything is good, then why CROMA is fighting a case.
    If there are no issue in CR, why prices are low????
    People here claim, come n see CR yourself. What you want to see them, it is surrounded by polluted factories, hardly no green space. No proper connectivity and highly dependent on NE shahberi road.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by hb_78

    Bahut se property dealer bhi CR ke bare me yahi baate ginate hai Jo ki GURUJI ne batai.
    Wo wo to unmet sabse age hai jo kal tak CR mai baith kar CR bechte the aaj tent laga ke NX-tension ke gol chakkar par bait kar wo bech rahe hai.

    Kal tak CR-CR japte the aaj NX-NX rat-te hai.

    Kahdo unse jinki ki kothi CP me ho wo wahi rahe garibo ki basti (thread of CR) me naa aye.

    Or Aman walo se bhi kahdo ki Google pe CP to Aman or CP se CR ki distance check kar le.

    NH-24 widening bhi ek na ek din ho hi jayega koi kitna bhi delay kar le.

    Next year mid tak CR bhi kafi aabaad ho chuka hoga. Jaha vote bank ho or public ke dande me jor ho to DG shift karna badi Baat nahi hogi.

    Jis din aadhi CR bhi NH per khadi ho jayegi sara GDA wahi khada milega.

    DG Bhagwan ne to CR me banane ko to nahi kaha or na hi court ye kah raha hai ki ab use wahi per banao wo hat hi nahi sakta.

    DG wali jameen se adhe daam per usse bhi jyada jameen Ghaziabad me hi mil jayegi. GDA ye kar sakta hai. Per CR me dum hona chahiye.

    Chalo abhi to sone ka time hua baki kal dekhenge.... best of luck CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I am not sure, why some people are hiding facts. Some end users who are staying in CR already posted few days back that dumping ground is going to come in sure. CROMA is trying hard to avoid it.
    Those who are still looking for proof, please check the CROMA site where they have mentioned they are going to hire a advocate to fight against it in SC.
    If everything is good, then why CROMA is fighting a case.
    If there are no issue in CR, why prices are low????
    People here claim, come n see CR yourself. What you want to see them, it is surrounded by polluted factories, hardly no green space. No proper connectivity and highly dependent on NE shahberi road.


    Dear Hindustan,
    Please be assured that nobody is hiding anything here , everyone in NCR know about DG issue of CR. It is also true that case on same issue is pending in SC.
    But we have strong objection to the statements asserting Surety about DG completion and its operation by next year while case is in progress in SC. SC to still deliver it's verdict on land (pls note Only land not environmental and other clearance which are also pending)
    Please gain some more knowledge on this issue as its complicated , I understand a lot of uncooked information is being published by brokers leading to varied perceptions.

    India is a democratic country and have various sections / authorities to decide the best for country / inhabitants , Before GNN move to construct any DG they have to take so many permissions , which they don't have till now.
    also, As per environmental norms DG can't be built where there is an habitation within 500M.
    Although, nobody knows future, any claim even from CR resident that DG will surely or definitely come is base less and futile till it materialize in black and white.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I am not sure, why some people are hiding facts. Some end users who are staying in CR already posted few days back that dumping ground is going to come in sure. CROMA is trying hard to avoid it.
    Those who are still looking for proof, please check the CROMA site where they have mentioned they are going to hire a advocate to fight against it in SC.
    If everything is good, then why CROMA is fighting a case.
    If there are no issue in CR, why prices are low????
    People here claim, come n see CR yourself. What you want to see them, it is surrounded by polluted factories, hardly no green space. No proper connectivity and highly dependent on NE shahberi road.


    We have got company. By the way everyother guy who planning to buy flat know that cr has dg issue so there is no question of hiding it. What some guru kind of people is tryng to hide is real fact that it is now one year since high court verdict has come but on ground nothing has been done in dg. That's why we say that come and see with your eyes. Fact is gnn not able to give response to sc notice even after three reminders becoz they dont have any approvals to proceed which you or luvguru not aware of.

    Also fact is that people ready to buy in cr becoz they heard stories from friends that jaypee not giving posession of projects which started early 2008 and there is no sign of getting possession. They also heard that omaxe, unitech, supertech not able to finsh their project which started in year 2007 then how can they believe that rest of projects will be ready even when they pay high cost and so high emis.

    One more fact is even 3500 rs bsp is very expensive for 90% of working class of noida and they cannot affored to buy in noida with so many risks attached to that. So they find it better to pay for what they see.

    One final fact is within one year of possession most of socities is having good number of occupancy and thats most important for success of any area. You must be knowung that builders in sector 137 claims to give possession next year but those who have bought to live not ready to move for atleast two years as there us no shop or transport or local infrastructure available. This was never an issue with cr,

    Yes finally nh24 is going to be smooth one day. It doesnt matter even uf it takes 10 years as the end users going to live there for atleast 30 years.

    And final fact hindustan was better id then luvguru anyday :)
    CommentQuote
  • Posting on behalf of CROMA ( We the people of CR):):):)

    Rome was not built in one day and this Ghaziabad!



    POST OFFICE AT CROSSINGS REPUBLIK

    Dear Residents

    CROMA team is following up for availability of Post Office Crossings Republik with Head Post Office, Ghaziabad since long. As advised CROMA has applied application for availability of Post Office at Supt. Post Office at Raj Nagar in April 2012 and prior thereto also. Thereafter CROMA team follow up and met the Head Postmaster, Ghaziabad Mr. R. K. Srivastava many times. On last visit in August, it was confirmed that the request to open a Post Office at Crossings Republik has already been sent to Lucknow Regional Post Office and the instruction letter to open a Post Office Crossings Republik has already been granted. This is a very applauding news for the residents of Crossings Republik to have Post Office inside the compound of township. However the department conveyed that Crossings Republik being a private township has the problem for land site and building availability currently. He suggested that the Crossings Management needs to provide a location with land and building for office place where this Post Office shall be operated.

    Further on our follow ups with the department, Mr. R K Srivastava, Head Post Mater-Ghaziabad given assurance that in case, if possible, CROMA would arrange a meeting with CIPL management, he assured that he will attend a meeting between Crossings Management (CIPL) and CROMA to open a POST OFFICE inside the township so that a full-fledged Post Office can be open and operate smoothly within the township.

    After rigorous follow up with Post Office Department and CIPL management on the subject detailed meeting regarding land and building availability with Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd i.e.(CIPL) was conducted and the subject issue was discussed on 15.09.2012 i.e. last Saturday wherein a team of four from Post Office Department attended the meeting with a person designated from CIPL Management, Mr. S C Sharma, VP-Civil & Contract alongwith CROMA team members. During the discussion various parameters for Importance and Requirement of Post Office on urgent basis, Land and Building availability, Design and Structure, Mode of Functioning and Approval thereof from CIPL management was discussed in detail. Meeting ended with the understanding that CIPL person Mr. S C Sharma will provide Minutes of Meeting with update from CIPL Directors with confirmation on agreement terms for availability of land and building for the purposes.

    As soon as CIPL confirm availability of suitable site for land confirmation and construction of building thereupon the process will start for next move by the Post Office Department. CROMA will update about the next progress/update, if any on this front very soon.

    CROMA already had submitted charter of demand to CIPL related to many other pending infrastructural issues and will keep post update on development of such issues time to time. As always, CROMA executive body will keep all the residents update about the state of development of infrastructure about the future developments to all the residents from time to time on its website i.e.Crossings Republik Resident Welfare Association - CR RWA and yahoo group mail id's.

    Look forward your suggestions/inputs on the development issues.

    Thank You


    General Secretary -CROMA
    Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association (CROMA)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    We have got company. By the way everyother guy who planning to buy flat know that cr has dg issue so there is no question of hiding it. What some guru kind of people is tryng to hide is real fact that it is now one year since high court verdict has come but on ground nothing has been done in dg. That's why we say that come and see with your eyes. Fact is gnn not able to give response to sc notice even after three reminders becoz they dont have any approvals to proceed which you or luvguru not aware of.

    Also fact is that people ready to buy in cr becoz they heard stories from friends that jaypee not giving posession of projects which started early 2008 and there is no sign of getting possession. They also heard that omaxe, unitech, supertech not able to finsh their project which started in year 2007 then how can they believe that rest of projects will be ready even when they pay high cost and so high emis.

    One more fact is even 3500 rs bsp is very expensive for 90% of working class of noida and they cannot affored to buy in noida with so many risks attached to that. So they find it better to pay for what they see.

    One final fact is within one year of possession most of socities is having good number of occupancy and thats most important for success of any area. You must be knowung that builders in sector 137 claims to give possession next year but those who have bought to live not ready to move for atleast two years as there us no shop or transport or local infrastructure available. This was never an issue with cr,

    Yes finally nh24 is going to be smooth one day. It doesnt matter even uf it takes 10 years as the end users going to live there for atleast 30 years.

    And final fact hindustan was better id then luvguru anyday :)

    Sorry moderator I have kept patience all day reading gurus writting about cr without knowing anything so now have to bit harsh and specific to individual. Problem is moderators can't ban anyone on the basis of judging someone intention so people feel free to keep on saying that sher ayaa sher ayaa all the time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    We have got company. By the way everyother guy who planning to buy flat know that cr has dg issue so there is no question of hiding it. What some guru kind of people is tryng to hide is real fact that it is now one year since high court verdict has come but on ground nothing has been done in dg. That's why we say that come and see with your eyes. Fact is gnn not able to give response to sc notice even after three reminders becoz they dont have any approvals to proceed which you or luvguru not aware of.

    Also fact is that people ready to buy in cr becoz they heard stories from friends that jaypee not giving posession of projects which started early 2008 and there is no sign of getting possession. They also heard that omaxe, unitech, supertech not able to finsh their project which started in year 2007 then how can they believe that rest of projects will be ready even when they pay high cost and so high emis.

    One more fact is even 3500 rs bsp is very expensive for 90% of working class of noida and they cannot affored to buy in noida with so many risks attached to that. So they find it better to pay for what they see.

    One final fact is within one year of possession most of socities is having good number of occupancy and thats most important for success of any area. You must be knowung that builders in sector 137 claims to give possession next year but those who have bought to live not ready to move for atleast two years as there us no shop or transport or local infrastructure available. This was never an issue with cr,

    Yes finally nh24 is going to be smooth one day. It doesnt matter even uf it takes 10 years as the end users going to live there for atleast 30 years.

    And final fact hindustan was better id then luvguru anyday :)

    Don't compare with sector-137 with CR. CR may be Global city but no way stands against Expressway.
    Expressway has better connectivity early morning to Night. also Easy day is just 2-3 kms away from sector-137.

    However, Dominos (already operational),Mc donland and subway soon to be opened.
    CNG petrol Pump at the distance of less than half KM..

    When sector-137 gets RTM, things would be much much better.
    Amity Metro sure to come up on expressway would be 10-11 kms away from sector-137...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't compare with sector-137 with CR. CR may be Global city but no way stands against Expressway.
    Expressway has better connectivity early morning to Night. also Easy day is just 2-3 kms away from sector-137.

    However, Dominos (already operational),Mc donland and subway soon to be opened.
    CNG petrol Pump at the distance of less than half KM..

    When sector-137 gets RTM, things would be much much better.
    Amity Metro sure to come up on expressway would be 10-11 kms away from sector-137...

    3 kms for vegetables that too in easy day only. :) ... Sector 137 going to be far better in long run for sure not in 2 years buddy. People buyng who wants to move in fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    3 kms for vegetables that too in easy day only. :) ... Sector 137 going to be far better in long run for sure not in 2 years buddy. People buyng who wants to move in fast.

    Don't make it CR vs Sector-137 here. Talk about CR.
    This is the situation when none lives in sector-137.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't make it CR vs Sector-137 here
    This is the situation when none lives in sector-137.


    Your words are my command :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Dear Hindustan,
    Please be assured that nobody is hiding anything here , everyone in NCR know about DG issue of CR. It is also true that case on same issue is pending in SC.
    But we have strong objection to the statements asserting Surety about DG completion and its operation by next year while case is in progress in SC. SC to still deliver it's verdict on land (pls note Only land not environmental and other clearance which are also pending)
    Please gain some more knowledge on this issue as its complicated , I understand a lot of uncooked information is being published by brokers leading to varied perceptions.

    India is a democratic country and have various sections / authorities to decide the best for country / inhabitants , Before GNN move to construct any DG they have to take so many permissions , which they don't have till now.
    also, As per environmental norms DG can't be built where there is an habitation within 500M.
    Although, nobody knows future, any claim even from CR resident that DG will surely or definitely come is base less and futile till it materialize in black and white.


    Dear Hb_78, I am not disagreeing with your words. At this point DG issue is complicated, SC can take any decision. But at the same time, it is also misconception to say Dumping ground can never come in CR.
    Both CR and NE are new areas and both ruined by builders. CR in-spite of all its issues is still RTM and NE is something which look good by location but still status is unclear due to farmers court cases. This is my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Dear Hb_78, I am not disagreeing with your words. At this point DG issue is complicated, SC can take any decision. But at the same time, it is also misconception to say Dumping ground can never come in CR.
    Both CR and NE are new areas and both ruined by builders. CR in-spite of all its issues is still RTM and NE is something which look good by location but still status is unclear due to farmers court cases. This is my POV.


    I agree if someone claims DG can never come with out any proof / proper credentials...than it is also baseless talk.

    Actually, people take calculated risk .... being RTM CR is already discounted for DG at current resale rate:). so even if DG (actually compost plant) comes It will not impact much on pricing. CR will follow +- NE rates (UC).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    We have got company. By the way everyother guy who planning to buy flat know that cr has dg issue so there is no question of hiding it. What some guru kind of people is tryng to hide is real fact that it is now one year since high court verdict has come but on ground nothing has been done in dg. That's why we say that come and see with your eyes. Fact is gnn not able to give response to sc notice even after three reminders becoz they dont have any approvals to proceed which you or luvguru not aware of.
    Can you tell us the source of this information??

    Also fact is that people ready to buy in cr becoz they heard stories from friends that jaypee not giving posession of projects which started early 2008 and there is no sign of getting possession. They also heard that omaxe, unitech, supertech not able to finsh their project which started in year 2007 then how can they believe that rest of projects will be ready even when they pay high cost and so high emis.

    One more fact is even 3500 rs bsp is very expensive for 90% of working class of noida and they cannot affored to buy in noida with so many risks attached to that. So they find it better to pay for what they see.

    One final fact is within one year of possession most of socities is having good number of occupancy and thats most important for success of any area. With more occupancy and narrow roads, things are gonna worse. It would lead to traffic chaos during peak hours.

    You must be knowung that builders in sector 137 claims to give possession next year but those who have bought to live not ready to move for atleast two years as there us no shop or transport or local infrastructure available. This was never an issue with cr,

    Yes finally nh24 is going to be smooth one day. It doesnt matter even uf it takes 10 years as the end users going to live there for atleast 30 years.
    It matters a lot as with rising occupancy, the dependency on shabberi narrow is not going help. For CR progress , it is important to have widening of NH and no dumping ground. If you are not accepting it, it is your call but you can't change facts.

    And final fact hindustan was better id then luvguru anyday :)

    Regarding duplicates ID, I am leaving this to moderators to decide, who I believe are smarter than you :)
    CommentQuote
  • It is confirmed that DG will NOT come in front of CR. What GNN has planned to put is only a treatment plant. Go visit and see the board there. The treatment plant is much much smaller then DG and st least 20 times smaller then Ghazipur DG. May be even smaller and may be covered.
    That too is not sure as the case is in SC. Half battle is won already.


    Originally Posted by hindustan
    Dear Hb_78, I am not disagreeing with your words. At this point DG issue is complicated, SC can take any decision. But at the same time, it is also misconception to say Dumping ground can never come in CR.
    Both CR and NE are new areas and both ruined by builders. CR in-spite of all its issues is still RTM and NE is something which look good by location but still status is unclear due to farmers court cases. This is my POV.
    CommentQuote