Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Noida extn as current price is 2400bsp so in 4 years 5k is surely possible.

Only one point (totally not interested in ).

NExtn in BSP Rs. 2400 psft.

Except few projects in pre-launch, this was the price before NCR-PB approval. Hype or not, now all inclusive price (better comparison with RTM) is above Rs. 3100 for most projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    .. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
    "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again

Very true. I completely agree.
    And the residents of CR should thank you for succinctly stating this. Let them enjoy life in RTM rather than waiting endlessly for completion. A bird in hand is worth 4 in bush in RE.

I wonder why people worry about the market price of their self-occupied property which they don't intend to sell. In fact, the market price of the self-occupied property is the opportunity cost that they forgo. So, its a sort of expense/loss and should be low.
    CommentQuote
  • Moderators, it is now looking like planned ambush.
    I don't know what IREF rules are for this.

I have decided to keep out of this thread till people talk logical and rational rather than proving themselves most knowlegable and passing personal comments on other.

I don't understand what pride people get in maligning others and naming persons unknown to them as broker etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Cookie ! I am finding hard to understand your point when you say people are investing in NE & not in CR.

Is it realy a valid point that u are making.
    CR having very few new fresh bookings available most of the things are in resale and the people who are resaling it are making good profit so that means CR is good for investement also.

People booked in NE coz it was cheap until 3k mark but now you will see bookings going down or price stagnency in NE.

In 3-4 years price of CR and NE will be almost same by law of cascading effect.

NE will also be as dense as CR, so 4 years down the line both will look similar.

Manhattan, Moscow, Tokyo, Singapore all are densely populated with high rises, IF basic infrastucture is good for NE & CR they both will shine like Indirapuram & Gurgaon is shining now.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish345
    Hey Cookie ! I am finding hard to understand your point when you say people are investing in NE & not in CR.

Is it realy a valid point that u are making.
    CR having very few new fresh bookings available most of the things are in resale and the people who are resaling it are making good profit so that means CR is good for investement also.

People booked in NE coz it was cheap until 3k mark but now you will see bookings going down or price stagnency in NE.

In 3-4 years price of CR and NE will be almost same by law of cascading effect.

NE will also be as dense as CR, so 4 years down the line both will look similar.

Manhattan, Moscow, Tokyo, Singapore all are densely populated with high rises, IF basic infrastucture is good for NE & CR they both will shine like Indirapuram & Gurgaon is shining now.

Rates would not be same due to Greater Noida and Ghazibad factor..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    Very true. I completely agree.
    And the residents of CR should thank you for succinctly stating this. Let them enjoy life in RTM rather than waiting endlessly for completion. A bird in hand is worth 4 in bush in RE.

I wonder why people worry about the market price of their self-occupied property which they don't intend to sell. In fact, the market price of the self-occupied property is the opportunity cost that they forgo. So, its a sort of expense/loss and should be low.

I second that , no arguments further.
    CommentQuote
    Rates would not be same due to Greater Noida and Ghazibad factor..

Not at all Cookie. Then why indirapuram(in Ghz) rates are at par with Noida.
    Indipuram socities like Assotech cabana, Ashiyana Upvan, Orange county are costiler than most of adjoining Noida socities...
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon,
    kuch aur bhi kaam ki baat karle.
    went to CR today. shaam ko aate waqt band baj gayi. that shaberi road was jam packed. mere to per dukh gaye clutch daba daba ke.:D
    and gadiya itni chipak chipak ke chal rahi thi jaise hawa bhi na ghus paye bich mein. ufff..ye kab tak chalega.

i think rather than fighting on rates, we should, at least those who have flats in CR, think how to overcome these traffic bottlenecks. akhir hamari jeb se hi paisa ja raha he.
    CommentQuote
  • we are discussing on rates beacause your so called veteran Member is having lots of misconcept about rates. If veteran members make a point that looks illogical and unfactual too that needs to be cleared.

Traffic Jam is a big issue.... lets hope money is fueled in making roads and infra. That Is one solution.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, but sirf hope se kya hoga. this is high time that the authority should start widening of NH24. day by day traffic badta hi ja raha he.
    many people with cars and tempos and autos cross CR thorugh shaberi.
    aage kaise chalega. :(

Originally Posted by ashish345
    we are discussing on rates beacause your so called veteran Member is having lots of misconcept about rates. If veteran members make a point that looks illogical and unfactual too that needs to be cleared.

Traffic Jam is a big issue.... lets hope money is fueled in making roads and infra. That Is one solution.
    CommentQuote
    Not at all Cookie. Then why indirapuram(in Ghz) rates are at par with Noida.
    Indipuram socities like Assotech cabana, Ashiyana Upvan, Orange county are costiler than most of adjoining Noida socities...

you are comparing Best societies of best area of Ghaizabad with not so-good societies of Noida. Many Good societies in sector-62 commands more premium despite being old one with less facilities

Over all rates in Noida is on upper side..
    Just check the RTM rates of CR and Pre launch Rates of NE, you would be able to figure out why NE rates would always be on higher side..
    CommentQuote
    you are comparing Best societies of best area of Ghaizabad with not so-good societies of Noida. Many Good societies in sector-62 commands more premium despite being old one with less facilities

Just check the RTM rates of CR and Pre launch Rates of NE, you would be able to figure out why NE rates would always be on higher side..

I am comparing apples with apples. Indirapuram is the only area in whole Ghzbd which is adjoining Noida,so, u need to compare Indirapuram with Noida and not compare it withother parts of ghzbd.
    simillarly, CR is adjoining NE. So,Rates will depend on quality of society if locations are almost same and not on whether its in Ghz or Noida.
    CommentQuote
    I am comparing apples with apples. Indirapuram is the only area in whole Ghzbd which is adjoining Noida,so, u need to compare Indirapuram with Noida and not compare it withother parts of ghzbd.
    simillarly, CR is adjoining NE. So,Rates will depend on quality of society if locations are almost same and not on whether its in Ghz or Noida.

Dude

check the rates and rental in sector-62 Noida.. then we will talk..

Greater Noida I said, in terms of Infra. By the way except 4-5 projects in CR all are crap. like Japipuria,Dreamworld,Proview,Skytech,Supertech,Amrapali etc.. and whatever good socities there are in CR, they are located opposite DG. even if Small DG whatever you guys say,,, comes, that would impact the premium of those so called premium projects for sure..
    CR has no good location despite being 2 kms away from NE.
    CommentQuote
  • haan bai noida is noida. agreed. but for some1 who missed the noida bus of 2010-2011 and buying his/her first home and noida is not affordable now, then best option as of today is CR RTM flats.

i always believe ki for those with not much budget and buying first home for self-living should not spend their entire life saving in buying their first flat. i have said earlier too ki life has many other prorities and not just home.
    haan, if you are buying any property for investment then better do more ground work. u can be more choosy.

i hav also seen many times that people living in CR own Audi, BMW, Merc.
    so no doubt gentry is quite good in CR. after all agar saste mein vada flat mlie to kya harz. :) thats why people are preferring CR.

but CR has other issues that need to be resolved rather than just figthing over it in this forum.

Originally Posted by cookie

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    haan bai noida is noida. agreed. but for some1 who missed the noida bus of 2010-2011 and buying his/her first home and noida is not affordable now, then best option as of today is CR RTM flats.

i always believe ki for those with not much budget and buying first home for self-living should not spend their entire life saving in buying their first flat. i have said earlier too ki life has many other prorities and not just home.
    haan, if you are buying any property for investment then better do more ground work. u can be more choosy.

i hav also seen many times that people living in CR own Audi, BMW, Merc.
    so no doubt gentry is quite good in CR. after all agar saste mein vada flat mlie to kya harz. :) thats why people are preferring CR.

but CR has other issues that need to be resolved rather than just figthing over it in this forum.

I am not saying anything.
    In this thread you guys are just saying this and that and comparing .....and I am just responding..
    "CR is good for End-Use, not for investment " saying one more time..
    CommentQuote