Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would stay away from then for now. There are other safer options.
    Originally Posted by pipeline
    Can somebody give me any recommendation on Arocon Golf Ville / Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course
    CommentQuote
  • CR=FREEHOLD=PEACE OF MIND vs LEASE HOLD=POLITICALLY DRIVEN

HC stays construction of residential projects in Noida (04/10/2012)

Express news service

The Allahabad High Court today stayed the construction of multi-storey residential projects of nearly half-a-dozen private developers in sectors 75 and 120 of Noida, while hearing a petition alleging that the Noida Authority allotted land to private builders without formally acquiring it from the farmers.

The court has given two weeks time to the respondents to file their replies. The matter will come up for further hearing after three weeks. A division bench of Acting Chief Justice Amitava Lala and Justice PKS Baghel said that the allegations made in the petition raised a question of law as to whether any public authority had the power to allot land to a third party without first acquiring it from the land owner.

The petition filed by Kalu, a farmer of Sarsabad village, through counsels Shiv Kant Tripathi and Amrita Rai, said that on April 7, 2011, a notification under Section 4 (indicating the intention of the Authority concerned to acquire land) of the Land Acquisition Act for 120 hectares in Sectors 75 and 120, falling in Sarsabad village, was issued.

Nearly six lakh square metres of land, which is roughly half of the total area for which the notification was issued, was allotted to different builders between 2010 and 2012 without the acquisition process being complete, said the petition.

“Our contention is that 17 months after the notice under Section 4 was issued, the acquisition process has not moved forward. Under the norms, the notice under Section 6 (pertaining to finalising the plots to be acquired) of the Act should have been issued within a year. Also, our main objection is land could not be allotted to private builders before it was acquired from farmers,” said Mishra. He added that all the private developers involved have begun construction on the allotted land.
    CommentQuote
  • How is the project name Lombani(don't rem full name) in CR? It's front of Main crossing? Getting a resale deal of 38 L for 2bhk(1270 sq)? How is the deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    How is the project name Lombani(don't rem full name) in CR? It's front of Main crossing? Getting a resale deal of 38 L for 2bhk(1270 sq)? How is the deal?

Seems to be fine priced considering builder is new but if all depends on floor , RTM or not and quality of walls and finishing. At present CR is a really going hot specially in sizes of 1000 to 1300 and most of people finding hard to find flats of preference. If you keen to buy then negotiate hard as there may be still chance of getting 1 lakh discounted on quoted price.
    CommentQuote
  • i am also searching RTM in CR within budget 35 somewhere. please suggest friends...
    CommentQuote
  • GDA Approval issue

As far as I am aware, all the projects in crossings have GDA approval issue in their under-development towers. Tower structure construction has been stopped from last 3 months, only some internal work is going on. This is what I got to know around 1 week back from Ajnara and Panchsheel management, not sure of the current status of the issue.
    CommentQuote
    How is the project name Lombani(don't rem full name) in CR? It's front of Main crossing? Getting a resale deal of 38 L for 2bhk(1270 sq)? How is the deal?

resale in laboni is going on 2600-2700 psf,plus-minus 1-2 lac for location and floor......
    CommentQuote
  • TTTL is tata?
    howz reliance signals in CR for netconnect?

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Only Photon+ works best in CR.

Only fixed line is TTTL. Airtel is not present. BSNL is coming soon since last 4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deep2605
    i am also searching RTM in CR within budget 35 somewhere. please suggest friends...

Hi

Pls try the below site, may be helpful to you..repository of huge information on CR

Crossings Republik

Rgrds :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can you send a message tp me with delear details who provided 2600-2700 rate in lumbani?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Jaipuria apartments construction quality too bad in crossing? Everybody is saying that construction quality is too bad for Jaipuria...Just wanted to verify .I know that they have the most delayed possession in crossing republik and there is a nalla going in front of them but if somebody is getting good deal and if the busget is less ,is it worth to buy in jaipuria (1260sqft size) ?Jaipuria folks are saying taht they have paid for electricity and water and they will have electricity and water lines soon and people wills tart living around Diwali .Officials told that already 35 people have done registry for their flats..Please advise...
    CommentQuote

It is Proview Laboni..
    CommentQuote
  • I have 1700 Sqft in Paramount Symphony Orchid (4th Floor) whose possession I am going to get next month. What is current market price to sell this and what are the prospects in near future?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is visible. You can look at tower and figure that out. Rest God knows.

Then there are only 2 towers and they are so close that you can jump the balcony.

I have seen it for last 6 months, no movement what so ever.

Originally Posted by jags123
    Is Jaipuria apartments construction quality too bad in crossing? Everybody is saying that construction quality is too bad for Jaipuria...Just wanted to verify .I know that they have the most delayed possession in crossing republik and there is a nalla going in front of them but if somebody is getting good deal and if the busget is less ,is it worth to buy in jaipuria (1260sqft size) ?Jaipuria folks are saying taht they have paid for electricity and water and they will have electricity and water lines soon and people wills tart living around Diwali .Officials told that already 35 people have done registry for their flats..Please advise...
    CommentQuote
  • Its a private website. Might not be best.
    Originally Posted by Rahulgzb
    Hi

Pls try the below site, may be helpful to you..repository of huge information on CR

Crossings Republik

Rgrds :)
    CommentQuote