Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Located on NH 24 bypass road, Crossings Republik is attracting a lot of buyers for 3BHK multi-storey apartments. According to .com data, demand for 3BHK has risen by approximately 9 per cent in July-Sept 2012 quarter.
    Proximity to Noida proves to be a strong point of attraction for buyers in Crossings Republik. Therefore, the working class of Noida is showing a keen interest in the properties available here, as the area is at a distance of 6 Km from Noida City Center Metro Station.
    Noida, being a commercial hub, has properties available at much higher prices in the surrounding areas like Noida Extension and Greater Noida, as the rates cross Rs 4,000 per sq ft in these areas.
    Crossings Republik is offering a better deal with larger areas at less rates. “Crossings Republik offers a 3BHK in about Rs 50 lakh covering an area of 1,725 sq ft, where Noida Extension has 3BHK for Rs 70 lakh with about 1,600 sq ft area”, says Kanish Arora from Magic Villa, a Realty firm.
    The prevailing rates for 3BHK apartments in Crossings Republik are Rs 2,800- 3,300 per sq ft whereas, if we take a look at prevailing rates in overall Crossings Republik for multi-storey apartments, they have taken an 11 per cent hike to Rs 2,882 to Rs 2,944 per sq ft.
    “A buyer is getting a 3BHK in Crossings Republik at the same price in which he is getting a 2BHK in other areas”, says Arora. Other areas near NH24, like Indirapuram, Vaishali and Kaushambi, have properties at much higher rates at about Rs 5,250 per sq ft.
    Rent on 2BHK property in Crossings Republik ranges from Rs 6,500-8,000 per month, where 3BHK rentals are at Rs 8,000-10,000 per month.
    Few new projects like Gaur Global Village by Gaursons and Crossing Republic GH-7 by Crossing Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. have recently given possessions for their 2BHK and 3BHK apartment. “Crossings Republik offers ready-to-move-in property where areas like Noida Extension have properties to be delivered after 4 to 5 years” says Ajay from Mangalam Estate, a Realty firm.
    With the basic amenities like markets, hospitals, schools, etc. there is a Golf Course available within the vicinity of the Crossings Republik. Easy connectivity to Delhi through NH24 is also a plus point considered by buyers.
    Garima Jain, .com Bureau
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday i was in Axis Bank and checking status of Loan about CR. There are projects black listed by Axis and one of them is Proview Laboni...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    Yesterday i was in Axis Bank and checking status of Loan about CR. There are projects black listed by Axis and one of them is Proview Laboni...

WHY? I know HDFC is funding for Proview .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    Yesterday i was in Axis Bank and checking status of Loan about CR. There are projects black listed by Axis and one of them is Proview Laboni...

Hi Raghav,
    It may depend upon various Retail Assest Centre (Loan centre) of Axis Bank.
    I have also taken the loan from AXIS Bank Noida Sector 18 RAC for Proview Laboni. You can also try there!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    WHY? I know HDFC is funding for Proview .....

That's only for Tower E and A. not for C and I
    CommentQuote
  • guyz,
    any further update on DG?
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad: Another step towards 'Ghaziabad Metro City'

Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    मंगलवार को जीडीए की जनसुविधाओं की 8 सौगात, जनता को राहत
    Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:14 PM (IST)
    CommentQuote
  • No further update as of now.

Originally Posted by piku123
    guyz,
    any further update on DG?
    CommentQuote
  • Dwivedi ji

Any update on start of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    Dwivedi ji

Any update on start of construction

Construction is already going on.

If construction is stopped for a particular Block or tower then assume there MUST be an ISSUE with that tower.
    CommentQuote
  • hello Guys,

Can anyone of you tell me the construction update of Gold Coast project? Is any construction gong on there or not? Thanks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf Ville and Divyansh Fabio Project?

Is it Good to book in these project?
    What is the future of these projects?

Please share..........
    CommentQuote
  • Constructon is not going on. It seems there is some problem in this project.
    Have you booked any flat in Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by Gupta1983
    hello Guys,

Can anyone of you tell me the construction update of Gold Coast project? Is any construction gong on there or not? Thanks :)
    CommentQuote
  • No, it is not good to book in these projects. But after some time it will be good. Availability in Crossing going too low with time, one will have no option but to go for these :)

Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi All,

Has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf Ville and Divyansh Fabio Project?

Is it Good to book in these project?
    What is the future of these projects?

Please share..........
    CommentQuote
  • ay news on DG? i saw today the construction was on. it appears that DG is gonna come there for sure by this year end. :(
    CommentQuote