Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Rating of Gold Coast , Arocon Golf Ville and Divyansh Fabio Project in Crossing republik.

1. Divyansh Fabio:
    a) Plan is approved by GDA upto 11th floor.
    b) However builder sold upto 14th floor.
    c) Location is average (Infront of smalling Nala)
    d) Builder has good experience.
    Rating: 2 Star

2. Gold Coast:
    a) Plan is not approved by GDA.
    b) There is big problem in this project. Without approval construstion has started.
    c) Location is very good (Infront of Golf Course and road)
    d) Builder is new. Experience is -NIL-
    Rating: 0.5 (half) Star

3. Arocon Golf Ville:
    a) Plan is not approved by GDA.
    b) There is big problem in this project. Without approval construstion has started.
    c) Location is good (Infront of Golf Course)
    d) Builder is new. Experience is -NIL-
    Rating: 0.5 (half) Star

Dear all Please comment on my post......

Regards,
    pipeline

gr8 info. Can you please rate between cosmos and supertech on above parameters
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Buidler or any other good CR builder to have ready to move

HI
    Today I met a person who is willling to sell his flat on 42 lac in assotech 9th floor with all wood work in place. Actually he is living as well there

do you think it is a good deal.

Also let me know what all other builder i can go.

I am looking for ready to move in flat. Fed up with rented apartment

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalinik
    HI
    Today I met a person who is willling to sell his flat on 42 lac in assotech 9th floor with all wood work in place. Actually he is living as well there

do you think it is a good deal.

Also let me know what all other builder i can go.

I am looking for ready to move in flat. Fed up with rented apartment

Thanks

If its 3BHK its very good deal....but please consider other factors like DG and all issues of CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Refer the red line in map attached .....this area is about half kilometer long between supertech and panchsheel is meant for park.One more park is planned other side of fountain. This is as per my information....kindly correct if I am wrong.

This stretch is now being cleared..Panchsheel is having its dandiya night in this very area. ..2 months back it was all rubble but now it is clear & the park work shal begin anytime...
    CommentQuote
  • Croma is organising Dussehra mela from 20-24 October..Alll socities are celebrating Navratri..Dandiya Nights..all in all good vibrant atmosphere...
    CommentQuote
  • Dumping Ground Issue

Quoting from Croma

This has become a major issue and very important point to be discussed and cleared off asap. The issue is not as simple as it appeared before the recent high court judgment. It is an intricate issue with many ‘if & buts’. Any wrong move or emotional reaction, could lead to disastrous situation for all the flat owners. CROMA has been interacting (face to face as well as through correspondence) with various govt. official, legal experts, environmental organizations, human right organization, politicians, builders etc. in order to understand the ground realities and undertaken a lots of research in this regard during past two years, so that it can take the right move at the most appropriate time.

Anyone has any update on this? Why is this a big issue and what are residents doing to fix the issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Dumping Ground Issue

Quoting from Croma

Anyone has any update on this? Why is this a big issue and what are residents doing to fix the issue?

Miketest case was listed in SC for september 17,2012..thereafter 6 weeks ke liye hearing defer kar di hain... in the subject petition is adjourned for Six Weeks time to file Counter/Reply and Rejoinder/Rebuttal by all the parties to the petition. As per practice in Supreme Court no date is fixed in the matter however the same will get list after six weeks i.e the time granted for completion of pleadings.

Effectively yeh hua hain ki ansals ki plea ke sath croma ki plea bhi as a rejoinder attach kar di hain...that's it...kuch kaam nahi ho raha hain ground par and this has been true for 6 years..
    CommentQuote
  • On a recent visit to CR, i observed that construction of Ajnara’s two front towers is on hold. These two front towers facing golf are almost in the same state as they were six months before. Is anyone aware of the reason? Can a flat in these two towers be considered for purchase?
    As per builder only few upper floor flats are available. Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I am getting deal of gaur tower in crossing main on 38 lac top floor (14th). What do you think. is it a safe bet.

Also let me know anyone is having idea about skytech builder, they are telling to give possession by mar-2013.

right now I am really in need of flat. Your help & assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There was a news in last week that at Indirapuram one lift fallen down from 5th floor.
    If any one knows, kindly share following query:---

1. Are all injured person OK now?
    2. The GREAT BUILDER name of that society?
    3. The GREAT LIFT MAKER COMPANY name which was fallen?
    4. How old was that building?
    5. Is that builder have project in CR?

Us builder ki jay jay kar to is forum me honi hi chahiye. Taki sabhi padne walo ko builder ke bare me pata chale, builder ki market value up ho, use thodi sharm aye or baki builders ko bhi Seekh mile.
    CommentQuote
  • Investors of cr are lucky to own rtm properties

Homebuyers of Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway regions may have to wait longer for their dream homes as developers have been facing acute labour shortage. After failing to get requisite manpower from the UP-NCR region, developers have now begun to search for labourers in other states.

Developers of Greater Noida West, better known as Noida Extension, are facing the most problems. Even though construction has been allowed after the year-long land row, development work has been slow due to labourers failing to appear at the construction sites. The Greater Noida Authority has also built up pressure on developers to increase the number of working hours or introduce more labourers to deliver flats to buyers on time.

"This news is depressing. The possession date for homebuyers has already been delayed, and now the labour crisis in Greater Noida West is worsening the situation. There is need for proper planning and strategy to cope with the situation," said Vijay Trivedi, vice chairman of buyers' body NEFOMA.

Builders in the region agree that they have had to put a hold on construction due to difficulty in finding labourers. "We have contacted other contractors in the Delhi-NCR to supply us labourers, but considering our situation even they have been demanding exorbitant rates to send them to our sites," said Amit Gupta, MD of Orris Group, which has projects along the Yamuna Expressway and Gurgaon.

We have sent teams to others states to get labourers by offering them higher compensation and accommodation," Gupta added.

A recent report has blames successful social schemes like JNNURM and NREGA for the dearth of labourers leading to delay in infrastructure growth. The report adds that price hike has also played a major role for the labour crisis.

"Real estate industry players agree that government social schemes have generated local jobs so the migration of construction labourers has slowly declined. This will definitely hamper the pace of development in the Delhi-NCR," said Amit Anand, a contractor.
    CommentQuote
  • Investors & END USERs both of Crossing Republic are Lucky to own RTM Property in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Is anyone aware about the transfer process after registry. Is there any charge we need to pay when we go for selling the flat after registration? I have heard that some builders in CR are charging 50,000 in the name of internal transfer even after the registration is done. Please suggest if this is legal.

All the Builders look like a bunch of chors !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Let me clear please

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Investors & END USERs both of Crossing Republic are Lucky to own RTM Property in NCR.

Asli maze to tab aye jab DG ka bhoot CR se Bhag jaye.
    CR wale sare ek din sadak pe baith jaye ya chale sabhi GDA office or dekhe DG banane wale ko, to hi Kuch hoga.
    Mujhe aaj tak ye baat samajh me nahi aayi ki "GDA ko DG shift karne me kya problem hai"?
    CR wall se uski kya dushmani hai Jo wo DG shift nahi kar sakta?
    Ab agar map me DG waha CR se pahle se bhi hai to bhi CR ki janta ke bhlai ke liye hi sahi GDA ko DG shift kar dena chahiye.
    Jab public ki bhalai ke liye Road banane ke liye logo ke ghar tode ja skate hai to bin bana DG kyu shift nahi ho sakta?
    CR ki jameen se adhe rate per GZB me DG ke liye zameen mil sakti hai. Agar GDA chahe to DG ko shift kiya ja sakta hai.
    By the way CR ke vote bank ki chinta kiss ko nahi hai kya?:bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Is anyone aware about the transfer process after registry. Is there any charge we need to pay when we go for selling the flat after registration? I have heard that some builders in CR are charging 50,000 in the name of internal transfer even after the registration is done. Please suggest if this is legal.

All the Builders look like a bunch of chors !!!
    CommentQuote