Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SachKaSamna
    Hi all,

Is anyone aware about the transfer process after registry. Is there any charge we need to pay when we go for selling the flat after registration? I have heard that some builders in CR are charging 50,000 in the name of internal transfer even after the registration is done. Please suggest if this is legal.

All the Builders look like a bunch of chors !!!

Builder can take transfer charges only ,if registry is not done...

After registry he can't charge anything from you....

Anyway who is your builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    There was a news in last week that at Indirapuram one lift fallen down from 5th floor.
    If any one knows, kindly share following query:---

1. Are all injured person OK now?
    2. The GREAT BUILDER name of that society?
    3. The GREAT LIFT MAKER COMPANY name which was fallen?
    4. How old was that building?
    5. Is that builder have project in CR?

Us builder ki jay jay kar to is forum me honi hi chahiye. Taki sabhi padne walo ko builder ke bare me pata chale, builder ki market value up ho, use thodi sharm aye or baki builders ko bhi Seekh mile.

Injured have fractures. Building is Jaipuria Sunrise..Near to Shipra suncity..That builder has no stakes in CR..Building is around 6 years old as far as in Know.Lift was from Otis but they are not to be blamed..
    CommentQuote
  • BRO, there is no role of builder in transfer of property once the registry is done , there is no need to go to builder office also. you can transfer the property thru registered sale deed in registrar office like sale purchase of any other property.So,there is no question of builder charging 50,000/- rs.
    Originally Posted by SachKaSamna
    Hi all,

Is anyone aware about the transfer process after registry. Is there any charge we need to pay when we go for selling the flat after registration? I have heard that some builders in CR are charging 50,000 in the name of internal transfer even after the registration is done. Please suggest if this is legal.

All the Builders look like a bunch of chors !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Asli maze to tab aye jab DG ka bhoot CR se Bhag jaye.
    CR wale sare ek din sadak pe baith jaye ya chale sabhi GDA office or dekhe DG banane wale ko, to hi Kuch hoga.
    Mujhe aaj tak ye baat samajh me nahi aayi ki "GDA ko DG shift karne me kya problem hai"?
    CR wall se uski kya dushmani hai Jo wo DG shift nahi kar sakta?
    Ab agar map me DG waha CR se pahle se bhi hai to bhi CR ki janta ke bhlai ke liye hi sahi GDA ko DG shift kar dena chahiye.
    Jab public ki bhalai ke liye Road banane ke liye logo ke ghar tode ja skate hai to bin bana DG kyu shift nahi ho sakta?
    CR ki jameen se adhe rate per GZB me DG ke liye zameen mil sakti hai. Agar GDA chahe to DG ko shift kiya ja sakta hai.
    By the way CR ke vote bank ki chinta kiss ko nahi hai kya?:bab (5):

Yep ... I agree, CR should do some thing, as day by day DG building is taking shape once it complete in time, it would be impossible to move it.

I heard they also started dumping some waste for recycling few days back..(dont remeber the name but some local GHB newspaper hindi)
    CommentQuote
  • I went to CR last saturday and saw that the consturction is stopped. I have booked a flat in Supertech livingston.....after that i went to supertech office and enquired and they informed that construction is stopped in entire CR due to some approval issues?? Does anyone know more??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    I went to CR last saturday and saw that the consturction is stopped. I have booked a flat in Supertech livingston.....after that i went to supertech office and enquired and they informed that construction is stopped in entire CR due to some approval issues?? Does anyone know more??

Work is going uninterupted in non-disputeed towers in any society. If work is stopped in a particular tower then there must be some dispute. Please talk to your builder and try to know the exact reason.
    CommentQuote
  • My concern is the communication address registered with the builder. If there is any important communication, how can I make sure that it is sent to my address instead of the previous owner who have already sold the property and hold no stakes here.

and second thing is the prepaid recharge (maintenance and electricity) which I have to do on the name of previous owner, although i am paying for it.

And third concern is the resale...if i want to resale it would the next party ask for the records from Panchsheel.?

When i approached the builder (Panchsheel to be very specific) before purchase they told me that there is no problem with the transfer after registry, i dont need to pay anything and the builder has no role to play.....after my registry i went there and they told me that the policy is not in place yet and it will take 2-3 weeks.....and after four months they asked me for 50000 for internal transfer charges to put the flat on my name in their records....

They never stands on their commitment.... and can ask for money even without a valid reason.
    CommentQuote
  • My concern is the communication address registered with the builder. If there is any important communication, how can I make sure that it is sent to my address instead of the previous owner who have already sold the property and hold no stakes here.

and second thing is the prepaid recharge (maintenance and electricity) which I have to do on the name of previous owner, although i am paying for it.

And third concern is the resale...if i want to resale it would the next party ask for the records from Panchsheel.?

When i approached the builder (Panchsheel to be very specific) before purchase they told me that there is no problem with the transfer after registry, i dont need to pay anything and the builder has no role to play.....after my registry i went there and they told me that the policy is not in place yet and it will take 2-3 weeks.....and after four months they asked me for 50000 for internal transfer charges to put the flat on my name in their records....

They never stands on their commitment.... and can ask for money even without a valid reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SachKaSamna

and after four months they asked me for 50000 for internal transfer charges to put the flat on my name in their records.... .

Why are you worried about name in their records , when your name will be there in govt records (registry)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Yep ... I agree, CR should do some thing, as day by day DG building is taking shape once it complete in time, it would be impossible to move it.

I heard they also started dumping some waste for recycling few days back..(dont remeber the name but some local GHB newspaper hindi)

Hi Jass ..which building is taking shape ??? .....i havent seen any building on DG site except 2 pillars in the name of gate (which apparently is the 4th gate in last 6 years :))
    also i havent seen any new waste for recycling except the old normal waste (mostly construction waste)..are you actually living in CR ???
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree with cradlecog..I saw the entire site on sunday kahain kuch nahi ho raha hain..Please do not spread rumours..
    CommentQuote
  • CR - Gaziabad

Hi All
    One more point in favour HR is the property there is Freehold whereas it on leasehold basis in Noida Extn. and Gnida
    Further comments are welcome
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • GREATER NOIDA: The Greater Noida Authority and Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA), after a delay of almost nine years, have resumed work the 22km long and 130m wide link road between Holland Factory in Greater Noida and NH-24. Authorities say the six-lane link road will be ready for traffic before the end of this month.

Earlier last week, GDA completed the process of relocating the farmers, who have their abadi land on the site for the proposed link road, to alternate location provided by the Greater Noida Authority in Chipiyana village. "Four lanes of the link road will be opened to traffic by the end of this month and the remaining two service lanes will be ready by mid-November," said DR Yadav, chief project engineer, GDA.

The link road will provide signal-free traffic movement between Greater Noida's Sector Zeta andVijay Nagar in Ghaziabad and will reduce travel time between the two cities to just 20 minutes. The road will begin at the Holland tractor factory and pass through Devla, Khodna, Khurd, Khairpur Gurjar, Etaida and Haibatpur before meeting NH-24 near the Vijay Nagar bypass in Ghaziabad. This link road will then be extended from NH-24 to the Meerut highway.

The Greater Noida Authority had allotted a total of 7.71 acre land to GDA in July this year for rehabilitating those whose land was acquired for making way for the link road.

According to Greater Noida Authority CEO Rama Raman, while the construction work on most of the 22km stretch of the link road is already complete, construction of around 1.5km has remained stuck for almost nine years. While several factors, ranging from farmers' protest to lack of funds have contributed over the years to the delay of the ambitious project, construction work on the last 1.5km has remained stuck because earlier last year GDA had claimed that it "did not have enough land for the rehabilitation process" since this stretch hosted abadi land for villages like Bahrampur Akbarpur and Chak Birampur.

CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: The Noida Authority's plan to streamline traffic movement from Noida to NH-24 via Sector 62 and towards Delhi andGhaziabad seems to have hit a roadblock. The Authority, which is constructing an underpass near the Model Town police chowki and four cloverleaves along NH-24, is yet to get a written approval from the CISF for the cloverleaves. The CISF has a camp close to the spot proposed for the cloverleaves and owns part of that land. For the construction work to begin, the Authority and the CISF authorities need to complete a joint survey of the proposed spot.

However, the survey has been delayed on two previous occasions since the Authority and CISF officials could not agree on a schedule.

The Noida Authority has already finalized financial and technical bids for construction of the underpass at the Model Town crossing on NH-24 that aims to decongest the stretch between Noida and Ghaziabad on the highway. As per the initial plan, construction work on the project was to have already begun. A consultant has also been appointed by the Authority already to chalk out the plans along with the
    National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).

However, the Authority has now sent details of the underpass and the cloverleaves to the CISF officials and hopes to schedule the joint survey soon. "All planning, design and tender formalities for the underpass are already complete. Tender formalities for the cloverleaves can be completed only after the joint inspection. We could not inspect the spot on the previous two occasions as the CISF authorities were busy at the time but we hope to wrap it up next week. Construction work on the complete project should begin latest by November this year," an Authority official said.

In a bid to regulate traffic on the NH 24-Model town crossing, the Authority has decided on the four loops, two on either side of the national highway, to ensure that all commuters on the NH-24 can avoid traffic snarls. It has also planned to construct a roundabout just ahead of the Model Town crossing (at the expo centre crossing near the Sector 62-63 service lane).

Of the two loops that will be made for commuters going towards Ghaziabad, one is proposed to be constructed on land belonging to CISF. "While CISF has granted an in-principle approval for the project, the Authority will only be able to get the land transferred after the joint survey and a written approval from CISF," the Authority official said.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday at Dussahera Mela Croma Managing committee informed everybody about the issues faced by Crossing republik. They are as under:

i] Pulia widening work: Fund deposited by Crossings.Up Irrigation department to take up work.visit to Okhla office planned to get afirm date.

ii] With Noida Extension-NH-24 now a reality promise of crossing Republik builders to join it with our society already taken up with management. road is possible in next 6 months.

iii] Land for post office to be marked soon.

All in all nice celebration at CR of Navratra & Durga Puja..Nice lighting in main crossings society.Lively atmosphere.Please join for Raavan Dahan tomorrow
    CommentQuote