Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    GREATER NOIDA: The Greater Noida Authority and Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA), after a delay of almost nine years, have resumed work the 22km long and 130m wide link road between Holland Factory in Greater Noida and NH-24. Authorities say the six-lane link road will be ready for traffic before the end of this month.

Earlier last week, GDA completed the process of relocating the farmers, who have their abadi land on the site for the proposed link road, to alternate location provided by the Greater Noida Authority in Chipiyana village. "Four lanes of the link road will be opened to traffic by the end of this month and the remaining two service lanes will be ready by mid-November," said DR Yadav, chief project engineer, GDA.

The link road will provide signal-free traffic movement between Greater Noida's Sector Zeta andVijay Nagar in Ghaziabad and will reduce travel time between the two cities to just 20 minutes. The road will begin at the Holland tractor factory and pass through Devla, Khodna, Khurd, Khairpur Gurjar, Etaida and Haibatpur before meeting NH-24 near the Vijay Nagar bypass in Ghaziabad. This link road will then be extended from NH-24 to the Meerut highway.

The Greater Noida Authority had allotted a total of 7.71 acre land to GDA in July this year for rehabilitating those whose land was acquired for making way for the link road.

According to Greater Noida Authority CEO Rama Raman, while the construction work on most of the 22km stretch of the link road is already complete, construction of around 1.5km has remained stuck for almost nine years. While several factors, ranging from farmers' protest to lack of funds have contributed over the years to the delay of the ambitious project, construction work on the last 1.5km has remained stuck because earlier last year GDA had claimed that it "did not have enough land for the rehabilitation process" since this stretch hosted abadi land for villages like Bahrampur Akbarpur and Chak Birampur.

Now the best thing for CR would be a road from Crossings to this road.Would be the best thing to happen for future of CR.
    CommentQuote
  • GN - NH24 Link Road connectivity with CR

Originally Posted by mukul20
    Now the best thing for CR would be a road from Crossings to this road.Would be the best thing to happen for future of CR.

Bilkul sahi. Agar GN - NH24 Link Road se CR ki sidhi connectivity ho jaye to CR ke liye ye bahult hi achcha hoga.
    Back side me road kafi had tak already bani hui hai bas Kuch roads ko milanahi baki hai.
    Shahberi wali road ke jaam se chutkara ho jayega.
    Per ye bahut hi mushkil kam hai. Jab Link Road ko jodne me hi 9 saal lag gaye to isko jodne me to 9 sadiya lag jayengi.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Nectar Tower : GDA Approval Issue

Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks

Bhai reality and IREF & FB wale alag alag hai ... I will be quite as if i say truth people will bash ... but u have seen with ur eyes .... therwise forums mein tou CR mein sab chaka chak hai
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Thanks

Kindly get in touch with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

1. I am getting a deal in main crossing 2 bhk 5th floor with wooden work in kitchen,grill work,geasure in bothroom with price 43L AI. Is it a good deal?

2. 10 Th floere 2 bhk in main crossing with 40L..is it right price?

Please suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Hi,

1. I am getting a deal in main crossing 2 bhk 5th floor with wooden work in kitchen,grill work,geasure in bothroom with price 43L AI. Is it a good deal?

2. 10 Th floere 2 bhk in main crossing with 40L..is it right price?

Please suggest?

ur wish..... otherwise 2bhk@CR easily available b/w 31-35 till 4th to 9th flr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03

I agree CR abhi itna mehnga nah hua hai ....jo hua kuch sirf NE k lafde k baad hua
    CommentQuote
  • Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for unsder 3 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf Ville and Divyansh Fabio Project?

Is it Good to book in these project?
    What is the future of these projects?

Please share..........
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Thanks

Bro, open your eyes to everything. Look at every positive and negative aspect in present and future. Important factors to consider are 1) Location/distance from all parts of NCR 2) Quality of Construction 3) Open Spaces 4) Safety and Security 5) Gentry

Please do not believe what all you read on forums. Everybody is flying its own kite here. It is better to assess things on your own by inspecting the ground zero.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for under 30 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03

He is talking about main crossings...alomost Fully occupied with people living from last 20 months. 43 lac is a very good deal..go ahead and book it...Ready to move in option is always good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for under 30 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.

u won't get a better deal..please go ahead and book...31 lacs & 35 lacs kuch nahi hain RTM option mein.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Bhai reality and IREF & FB wale alag alag hai ... I will be quite as if i say truth people will bash ... but u have seen with ur eyes .... therwise forums mein tou CR mein sab chaka chak hai

CR mein problems hi problems hi mere bhai...you win we the residents loose...On serious terms..the under construction properties which are not approved by GDA have problems.. Even good builders have ditched Assotech & Ajnara being the main..Then there is question of approval of above 14 floors ..nobody knows the actual position..but then that is problem of under construction & delayed projects...

what is the problem you have with 5000 odd families who are living happily in CR in their big comfy & cheap homes..People have all the basic facilities..traffic problem has eased down...No power & water problem...beautiful landscaping...beautiful club houses..beautiful lighting..DG menance still away (hopefully for ever)...great celebration of festivals..alll school buses coming..bang on NH-24...connectivity with NE to further improve with direct road...NE also coming up in a big way..

NE gaur circle to CR by today's road is 3 .5 kms which is less distance than most other NE projects.Further this distance would reduce to 2.5 kms....

Jass_s Dumping groung ka matlab samajhte ho aap..yahan kuch nahi likh rahe ho par other threads mein yeh lik rahe ho ki DG shuru ho gaya hain...Jo ghazipur mein hain woh hota hain DG..kya itna bada area hain CR mein...
    CommentQuote