Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    No point in discussing what has already be discussed several time in various posts.

Can someone answer my original question. I was sort of expecting CR defenders to post a answer to my question by now.

Internal development is RWA funded. Overall CR is GDA+GNN's baby.

However, GDA is mai-baap (of course - as directed by the current sarkar in Lucknow) as far as funding for anything in Ghaziabad is concerned and things started getting messy a few years back when internal tussles started between GDA & GNN... the Hindon airbase screwed up a ton of high-rise plans for the GDA and some factions in GNN started using DG location as a pawn.

This last bit is all hearsay so take it with a pinch of salt.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • That's OK. But my question remained.

1. Who will build and pay for road connecting NH24 to Shaberi.
    2. Who will build and pay for internal roads.
    3. Is the water, power and sewage infrastructure available in CR for 25000 flats.

Who will build and pay for the civic infrastructure in CR. More importantly, when it is going to be built.

As of now, the lifeline of CR to rest of the world - small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi can collapse any time. It requires immediate attention.

Originally Posted by varshar
    Internal development is RWA funded. Overall CR is GDA+GNN's baby.

However, GDA is mai-baap (of course - as directed by the current sarkar in Lucknow) as far as funding for anything in Ghaziabad is concerned and things started getting messy a few years back when internal tussles started between GDA & GNN... the Hindon airbase screwed up a ton of high-rise plans for the GDA and some factions in GNN started using DG location as a pawn.

This last bit is all hearsay so take it with a pinch of salt.

-v
    CommentQuote
    That's OK. But my question remained.

3. Is the water, power and sewage infrastructure available in CR for 25000 flats.

Who will build and pay for the civic infrastructure in CR. More importantly, when it is going to be built.
    As of now, the lifeline of CR to rest of the world - small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi can collapse any time. It requires immediate attention.

I can answer all queries but not interested as i see objective is to just bash the area. There are so many responses on your query without an answer but more interested in finding faults that too without knowing anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    No No.... Not 1 Lakh.... Each Flat Owner contribution will be around ~350-450 Rupees Per Month (for 1000-1400 SF with service tax)

Saurabh no you are wrong, these people who neither have any property in cr or any homework done know better then us about cr infra. There is no road in cr as per them but those who living there teling lie that internal road is already under constructiom and tender for shaberi village was about to be raised but later cancelled due to election dates were anounced.
    CommentQuote
  • saw an interesting link on CR. tht of sharing with u guys..

Crossings Republik
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I can answer all queries but not interested as i see objective is to just bash the area. There are so many responses on your query without an answer but more interested in finding faults that too without knowing anything.

This was totally uncalled for. I never abused CR.

Not answering is your choice, its a free forum, nobody is forcing anyone.
    CommentQuote
    That's OK. But my question remained.

I no longer require the answer to above queries.
    Best of luck for owners and potential buyers of CR.
    CommentQuote
    I no longer require the answer to above queries.
    Best of luck for owners and potential buyers of CR.

Why ?? did you got the answer. If yes, what is the answer.
    I am just curious as I was thinking of purchasing a flat in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashar_amu
    Why ?? did you got the answer. If yes, what is the answer.
    I am just curious as I was thinking of purchasing a flat in CR

Arre fieldworker has put his money on some project in noida extension so he is now not interested in CR ,so he is not bothering to get answers.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. The road connecting NH-24 via crossing and sahberi to Eco village -II, Noida Extension will be half built by GDA upto pulia from NH-24 (which is under construction).half road from sahberi pulia to NE will be built by GNA. the tender oft his part was already float by GNA before election, so it get cancalled and therefore it will be float again after election.

2.Internal road of CR will be built by builers now and afterwards CR RWA will keep the maintance of roads and amenities.

3. Infrastructure planned for NCR is ok, cant be said, as mobilisation is very huge in NCR from last few years so please donot think about this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 3BHK falt in Ajnara Gen X tower N , the price offered is 2400psf all inclusive . Kindly share your views about the ongoing PSF in Crossing Republic
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior members and exp ppl in RE,I am planning to bu my first home :-) and working in sec 63 Noida,opp fortis(exactly),I have a budget of max 25-30 L and want to buy a 2/3 BHK(>=1250 SQFT).Though I am not in India now and can't do the footwork myself.I have gone through various threads and found CR is in my bugdet(it seems....ex nest).
    Can you help to suggest some good options in CR..I am worried about the dumping ground issues..so pls suggest some good option atleast 2-3 kms from that and my offc location...or some other options...I m new to RE........my peers would do the homework but I need some good options to suggest to them..........Flat would be from my end use only.....
    Many Thanks!
    Shubh
    CommentQuote
  • hi shubhinvest..search this forum itself for useful info on your queries. nothing like physically checking out things for uself, but after you go thru things in the forum, you can atleast cut down to 3-4 projects on which you'll have to focus. all the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing Statstics

Just found amazing statistics about Crossings.
    Crossings Republik
    CommentQuote
  • Visit to cr

With the view to explore an investment option, I gave a visit to CR today. Instead of going via NH24, i chose to reach CR via Noida sector 18....Flex crossings....sai mandir...hindon bridge....shahberi village and into CR.

If the price is Rs 2500 (all inclusive)

Distance: It took almost 25 minutes to reach CR from Sector 18 Noida and the distance covered was almost 18 Kms. Investment will be Good.

Road and Connectivity: It was a smooth ride uptill Shaberi Village, but the strech of road that passed through the village was rough (wonder why this has not been repaired!!) . From the volume of traffic on this strech, it appeared that lot of people coming from Ghaziabad side (through NH24) use this very strech to go towards G Noida. A small old pulia (needs immediate widening) separates CR and Shahberi village. As told by local brokers, work on connectivity of CR with Noida Extension is already on and will be operational within next 6 months (i.e. one will not be required to cross through Shaberi village to reach CR). Road beyond the pulia uptill NH24 has been newly constructed. Considering that some sort of road construction is on it appears that authorities have some sort of awareness about this area. Investment might be good.

CR itself: Most of the roads inside CR were newly constructed.

Golf Course in CR was spectacular. On making some random enquiries in the area, I was told that this is only 70% of the Golf Course that has been developed. The part of the Golf Course that touches "Fountain Chowk" (opposit Ajnara Gen X) is under some sort of litigation and is the precise spot where CR Club is suposed to come up. However another logic that was given was that since the projects opposite this undeveloped piece of Golf Course are still under construction, the same development of this part of Golf Course will start in a few months time.

Besides the huge number of residential flats in the area, what was visible is the vast number of shops that has been constructed. Market by the name of Galleria is already operational. Ground Floor of Panchsheel Wellington is all commercial (whole of the market over looks Golf Course!!) . Ajnara is coming up with 6 storey commercial facing "fountain chowk". Clarks Inn chain of Hotels construction was there and was told by the brokers that will be operational by December'12 (though December'13 appeared to be more correct).

I observed few shops being constructed inside the Golf Course itself. What is the reason /logic/purpose of this was not clear.

Was told that almost 2000 families have already shifted in CR. Considering that people move into new properties at such time that the first festival should be Diwali and not Holi, the number of residents is expected to go up exponentially. SBI Banks branch is operational, SAFAL/Mother Dairy outlet is operational, was told that buses of all prominent Schools in vicinity ply through CR. Cooking Gas agency, Broadband servies of all major brands etc are in place. Also saw that lot of greenery is being planted and maintained inside CR.

On seeing the interiors of CR investment option does appears to be a big YES!!

Issue of DG: Also came to know about a strong residents association by the name of CROMA is in place and is working to fight the issue of Dumping Ground. To me DG issue did not appeared to be logical.....considering the particular spot where it was shown to me that DG might come up is surrounded by Ansal API's Aquapolis Project, Shahberi Village, Noida Extension, CR and ABES Engineering College. The spot appeared to be more appropriate for some sort of a public utility place like a central park or some thing but definitely not a dumping ground. To me it appeared that some one needs to send a video clip of the area to the persons fighting in the courts for / against the DG enabling them to take a practical view rather that some theoritical view.

Investment with DG in mind appears to be may be needs caution.

Road and Connectivity: Returning back to Delhi via NH24 was a nightmare. As was told by brokers, widening of NH24 has not started at any of the spots on NH24. It is only that part of NH24, falling within the limits of Delhi that has been widened. I assume widening of NH24 is long over due and is a matter of time that it will have to be widened.

Investment with widening of NH24 in mind appears to be yes since NHAI has to make every NH in the country at least six laned and hence it is a mater of time that NH24 will be widened and with this in place the investment can give good returns.

I made certain investments in Gurgaon in the past. Appreciation there is decent. It appeared CR was somehow at such a stage of development from where money invested can only go up. Prices here as compared to rest of Golf themed properties in NCR are abnormally low.

Please add more pros and cons to the above. Prices are too attractive to let the option go!!

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote