Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1600 sft flat in 35L?
    are u sure? means less than 2200 per sft.

    Originally Posted by vaibhavt2012
    Hello CR well-wishers,

    I am a new member here but not so new to home search. :D
    Kindly give your valuable thoughts on which of Assotech Nest and Gaur Global Village is a better project at Crossing Republic from end-user perspective, and how are the two progressing in terms of RTM timelines, build quality, current owners' feedback, etc.

    Also, GGV is cheaper (1600sqf ~ 35L) compared to Assotech Nest (1625 sqf ~55L). Is it because of different RTM timelines for the two projects or the fact that Nest is right across the main road whereas GGV is 600m off the main road into CR?

    Senior members to kindly illuminate :bab (45):.

    Many regards
    vaibhavt2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    1600 sft flat in 35L?
    are u sure? means less than 2200 per sft.


    regrets...... i checked closely and the website says: page last updated June 2011 whereas the Assotech page is updated Nov 2012 :D
    Highlighting the confusion caused; find file enclosed.

    Could someone indicate the prevailing prices at GGV.

    regards
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • tabhi to
    mene socha itna sasta to nahn he CR.
    neways, prevailing rates in any RTM socities in resale is between 2800-3500 depending on builder, locaiton, floor, etc.

    Originally Posted by vaibhavt2012
    regrets...... i checked closely and the website says: page last updated June 2011 whereas the Assotech page is updated Nov 2012 :D
    Highlighting the confusion caused; find file enclosed.

    Could someone indicate the prevailing prices at GGV.

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • vaibhavt2012 - jara dekhke bhai. Abhi blood pressure high karwa diya tha GGV 2187/skf bolke.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta1983
    Hello Everyone, Does anyone have construction update of Gold Coast? and what about their bank approval? when last time i called them they said it will be approved by Diwali. so anyone confirmed with them ?

    Anyone else in this forum booked flat in Gold Coast ? please share info...

    Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic-Latest updates

    Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    Is there any news on Supertech Livingston Galaxy tower? Has the construction resumed?


    Though construction has resumed but very sluggish and slow
    CommentQuote
  • Reg: Jaipuria Apartments Crossing Republik

    Hi *,

    Does anyone have any information regarding the construction and possession for the Jaipuria apartments? I am being quoted 37.7lacs for 2bhk 1260sqft. Is it a good deal? Any other better project in RTM on or below 5th floor?

    Has anyone of you invested in Jaipuria?:o

    Thanks in advance!;)

    Regards,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Can u pls tell me psf rates in these societies in fresh as well as resale?

    Originally Posted by priy82
    I think you should also have alook at GH-7 which is the society with most families looking. Good open spaces.Prateek Royal Cliff is also very very good & so is Paramount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.


    Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta1983
    Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...


    Let me give u an idea for free..!!:bab (6): The best way to get the exact and accurate information, just get the bank name from where builder is seeking approval, then visit the head branch of that respective bank and confirm the status. Else you wont get a clear picture from builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajiv B
    Hi All,

    I have a flat in Gardenia Square Tower C. Anyhelp who can help me with the status of their construction. Is there any approx time by when they can ready to move for Tower C.

    Rajiv


    Hi Rajiv,

    Can you tell me when did you book the flat and at what rate? When did they promise possession? Which flat did you book?

    Someone told me that possession will not be possible at least before March. Did you find out from their office?
    CommentQuote
  • Gold Coast Crossing republik

    Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.



    Status is as below.

      Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
      Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Regards,
      pipeline
      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
      Let me give u an idea for free..!!:bab (6): The best way to get the exact and accurate information, just get the bank name from where builder is seeking approval, then visit the head branch of that respective bank and confirm the status. Else you wont get a clear picture from builder.


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gupta1983
      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajiv B
    I booked last year and they told me that by July they will be able to deliver. Do you have any update on this.

    Others : Please update me with the construction work of Gardenia Square Tower C. I wanted to know at what stage are they as I am out of delhi so looking for some help from you all :-)

    Thanks in advance.

    Rajiv

    Rajiv,
    Gardenia Sqaure Tower C structure is almost ready
    CommentQuote
  • I live next door to Jaipuria. Since April2012 there is no progress.
    Not a single labor.


    Also, many owners are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM to fight against the builder Mr Goel saab.
    Goel ji is threatening buyers with Gundagirdi(As per the owner's, not my view) .

    jaipuria has many dues to pay before giving possession. Hence future seems dark.

    I know all builders are corrupt, so I suggest go to Jaipuria and tell them that you are ready to buy 1270Sqf apartment at 28Lac rs. If they agree, buy it. Else stay away.


    Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    Hi *,

    Does anyone have any information regarding the construction and possession for the Jaipuria apartments? I am being quoted 37.7lacs for 2bhk 1260sqft. Is it a good deal? Any other better project in RTM on or below 5th floor?

    Has anyone of you invested in Jaipuria?:o

    Thanks in advance!;)

    Regards,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • I dont trust any of them but Diyansh is better of3 simply because they have delivered over 20 builder floors in Vaishali/IP and people living there. Small builders are usually better then others.

    Originally Posted by pipeline
    Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.


    Status is as below.

      Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
      Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Regards,
      pipeline


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gupta1983
      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
    CommentQuote