Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gold coast

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    I dont trust any of them but Diyansh is better of3 simply because they have delivered over 20 builder floors in Vaishali/IP and people living there. Small builders are usually better then others.

abt gold coast...!!!!

i m following dem since feb'12 but dey always reply dat there project will get approved soon but now yr is abt to finish but still i m getting the same reply....

plse suggest anyone wat i should do???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crosing
    abt gold coast...!!!!

i m following dem since feb'12 but dey always reply dat there project will get approved soon but now yr is abt to finish but still i m getting the same reply....

plse suggest anyone wat i should do???

I am also getting same response from them from last 3-4 months.. i booked there in Mar'12.... Did u also book in Gold Coast?
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

Is this the correct price for buying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    Though construction has resumed but very sluggish and slow

Thanks Tarvani,

Just one query. Have you heard it somewhere or seen it for yourself?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

Yes. Correct for fresh from builder, in case it's resale you can negotiate for some discount.
    CommentQuote
  • on which floor & flat size u r getting this deal?

Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Today I have received possession letter of my flat in tower A1 of Saviour Greenisle. I realized that per month maintainence charges of my flat is coming out to be wooping 2500 per month for my 1250 Sqft 2 bhk flat.

breakup of maintanence charges :
    Building maintanence: 1.25 Rs/Sqft/month
    Township maintanence: .30 Rs/Sqft.month
    electricity maintence charges (UPCL) 65 Rs/KW/month
    Power backup maintanence charges 100 Rs/KW/month

Can anybody please confirm if all the societies have same structure for maintence charges. I have taken 3 KVA power backup so per month total maintenence charges are coming out to be around Rs 2500.

Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    on which floor & flat size u r getting this deal?

The deal is in resale and at 4th floor for 1425 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Gda and construction status at cr

Construction has now resumed in most of the projects of CR after almost a 7 month hiatus.

Appears some kind of truce has finally been reached between builders and GDA.

Since the structure of most of these projects was in advanced stage (and the builders continued with internal work like plastering etc. during hiatus), we should expect more completed projects / occupants in CR by second half of 2013.

One more thing that has come to notice about CR is with regard to inter connectivity of commercials. Commercials surrounding fountain (Orbit etc.)will have an underground access to the shops in the fountain (partial construction is seen to this effect). Also seen is partially constructed underground pass from fountain going towards shops adjoining Golf Course. There is still another partially constructed underpass (next to golf club) going towards park in between Ajnara Gen X and Wellington commercial, this commercial is already adjacent to presently functional Galleria Market.

The CR planners perhaps wanted that once shoppers are in a market, they will have a simultaneous access to all the markets and also that shoppers do not have to jostle / hamper with road traffic.

Residents of CR may please confirm about the above.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm that construction in Gold Coast and Arocon started or not?

Regards,
    pipeline
    CommentQuote
  • GNA/GDA and Builder will construct road around CR

Good news for CR in Just Prop
    GNA/GDA and Builder will construct road around CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Can anyone confirm that construction in Gold Coast and Arocon started or not?

Regards,
    pipeline

No as of last Sunday
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Hi All,
    Today I have received possession letter of my flat in tower A1 of Saviour Greenisle. I realized that per month maintainence charges of my flat is coming out to be wooping 2500 per month for my 1250 Sqft 2 bhk flat.

breakup of maintanence charges :
    Building maintanence: 1.25 Rs/Sqft/month
    Township maintanence: .30 Rs/Sqft.month
    electricity maintence charges (UPCL) 65 Rs/KW/month
    Power backup maintanence charges 100 Rs/KW/month

Can anybody please confirm if all the societies have same structure for maintence charges. I have taken 3 KVA power backup so per month total maintenence charges are coming out to be around Rs 2500.

Please advice.

yes..this is pretty much average being charged in all societies
    CommentQuote
  • Did you get the exact reason that why Gold Coast and Arocon are not getting approval? There must be some bigg mess underneath.

Originally Posted by pipeline
    Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.

Status is as below.

Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
      Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Regards,
      pipeline

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gupta1983
      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi jeetcp,

Thanks for updating regarding this. Few Queries:-
    1) Who is this Goelsaab? Is he owner of Jaipuria?
    2) Also, you are saying for Rs. 28 lacs for 2bhk? But I am offered much more around 37.7lacs. (all inclusive)

Regards,
    JohnKeats

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    I live next door to Jaipuria. Since April2012 there is no progress.
    Not a single labor.

Also, many owners are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM to fight against the builder Mr Goel saab.
    Goel ji is threatening buyers with Gundagirdi(As per the owner's, not my view) .

jaipuria has many dues to pay before giving possession. Hence future seems dark.

I know all builders are corrupt, so I suggest go to Jaipuria and tell them that you are ready to buy 1270Sqf apartment at 28Lac rs. If they agree, buy it. Else stay away.
    CommentQuote