Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yesterday being a Sunday there was more then usual rush of new home buyers in Crossings. With sword of new land reform bills on Noida Extension people are going for Crossings Project. Any fresh update on prevailing prices?

Thats a good news..!! Please keep updating with the progress on these news developments.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking Awsome..!
    CommentQuote
  • Revision-1...Correcting Supertech & Panchsheel figures:

That means more than 3500 familes have shifted in crossings.Keep sharing..

ajnara 30
    arihant 100
    asstech 125
    bulland 50
    clement city 10
    crossings 1700
    gardenia 150
    gaur global village 100
    mahagun mascot 350
    panchsheel wellington 250
    paramount 200
    prateek 165
    proview 50
    skytech 20
    supertech livingston 200
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gupta,
    I have booked a flat in Arocon Golf Ville at crossing republic and one of my close friend has booked flat in Gold Coast Project.
    At the time of booking Builder of Gold Coast and Arocon told us that the project is already approved by GDA and banks will start funding after 15-20 days. Builder had given the receipt of booking amount and photocopy of Application form at the time of booking and builder told us that allotment letter they will give after one month. Later on someone told us that project is not approved by GDA.
    Nine months are gone but builder has not given allotment letter to us. Me and my friend are chasing these builders since last Nine months. But every time builders are giving commitment that wait for 15 days. Project is also not approved by GDA till now.
    In nine months gap prices of property in NCR is raised by approximately 35 %. Nine months back I have booked these flats at 2370 Rs/sq. ft. But As on today price is 3100 Rs/sq.ft plus additional charges.
    Yesterday me and my friend visited to Gold Coast and Arocon office. This time builder is talking us very aggressively. Builders are treating us like we are beggars.
    These builders are cheaters. They have sold-out their inventory to innocent buyers like us. I know 4-5 peoples who have booked flats in these projects. They are also facing the same problem.

1. As per law builder cannot sold flats without getting approval from GDA. (File Number #1)
    2. Builder is not giving agreement letter that to us. This is illegal. (File Number #2)
    3. Harassment and cheating (File Number #3)

Originally Posted by Gupta1983
    Do you have any update on Gold Coast project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi Gupta,
    I have booked a flat in Arocon Golf Ville at crossing republic and one of my close friend has booked flat in Gold Coast Project.
    At the time of booking Builder of Gold Coast and Arocon told us that the project is already approved by GDA and banks will start funding after 15-20 days. Builder had given the receipt of booking amount and photocopy of Application form at the time of booking and builder told us that allotment letter they will give after one month. Later on someone told us that project is not approved by GDA.
    Nine months are gone but builder has not given allotment letter to us. Me and my friend are chasing these builders since last Nine months. But every time builders are giving commitment that wait for 15 days. Project is also not approved by GDA till now.
    In nine months gap prices of property in NCR is raised by approximately 35 %. Nine months back I have booked these flats at 2370 Rs/sq. ft. But As on today price is 3100 Rs/sq.ft plus additional charges.
    Yesterday me and my friend visited to Gold Coast and Arocon office. This time builder is talking us very aggressively. Builders are treating us like we are beggars.
    These builders are cheaters. They have sold-out their inventory to innocent buyers like us. I know 4-5 peoples who have booked flats in these projects. They are also facing the same problem.

1. As per law builder cannot sold flats without getting approval from GDA. (File Number #1)
    2. Builder is not giving agreement letter that to us. This is illegal. (File Number #2)
    3. Harassment and cheating (File Number #3)

Thats really sad. Most of the builders (big or small) cheat people, in the form of illegal constructions, changing layouts at will, not providing quality or features which they claim in their brochures or verbally. They make all sorts of commitments while selling the flat and once it is sold, then only we get to see their real faces.

I am not a legal expert, but it does not seem suing them will provide any benefit to you, they may return your money with interest but you may end up losing your flat and a lot of precious time. Although these builders dont have big names in the industry, but it will definitely hurt their reputation whatsoever in the market.

I have learnt a lesson that we should be more aware and check for all necessary approvals in writing BEFORE buying the flat and dont believe on builders verbal commitments.
    CommentQuote
  • Received 2nd Issue of Crossings Insight yesterday. Few Things to note:

i] Second road from GH-7 to G Noida gol Chakkar now promised by Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal.
    ii] 8000 registries already done.
    iii] 15000 trees planted.
    iv] festivities have been covered very well.
    v] Last movie of rajesh Khanna "Riyaasat" whose shooting was also done in crossings to release soon.
    CommentQuote
  • kool. from where can i get this magazine?

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Received 2nd Issue of Crossings Insight yesterday. Few Things to note:

i] Second road from GH-7 to G Noida gol Chakkar now promised by Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal.
    ii] 8000 registries already done.
    iii] 15000 trees planted.
    iv] festivities have been covered very well.
    v] Last movie of rajesh Khanna "Riyaasat" whose shooting was also done in crossings to release soon.
    CommentQuote
  • It is delivered to each & every home in Crossings.We at GH_7 have received it You must be seeing the various hoardings declaring that second issue is out.Ask RWA
    CommentQuote
  • Subscribing ..
    CommentQuote
  • i got it today at my flat. :)
    the magazine looks good. i browsed through some pages and liked it. :)

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    It is delivered to each & every home in Crossings.We at GH_7 have received it You must be seeing the various hoardings declaring that second issue is out.Ask RWA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Revision-1...Correcting Supertech & Panchsheel figures:

That means more than 3500 familes have shifted in crossings.Keep sharing..

ajnara 30
    arihant 100
    asstech 125
    bulland 50
    clement city 10
    crossings 1700
    gardenia 150
    gaur global village 100
    mahagun mascot 350
    panchsheel wellington 250
    paramount 200
    prateek 165
    proview 50
    skytech 20
    supertech livingston 200

With present occupancy of CR at 3500, can any one give a projection of the figure by DIWALI 2013?

My estimate is it should be 6000+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    does anyone has any update regarding saviour greenisle Tower A1 ?
    possession is already given and they are welcoming owners to have the registry done for their flats after 21st Dec...
    I will be completing the registry work in 1st week of Jan and hopefully will be shifting there in the end of Jan or Feb starting.

is the road outside saviour site constructed? Anyone else planning to shift there?

My flat is in Tower A1 of Saviour Greenisle and I am also planning to get my registry done in 1st week of Jan and will be shifting soon there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    With present occupancy of CR at 3500, can any one give a projection of the figure by DIWALI 2013?

That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

I think 6000+ can be reached by the start of next academic session...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...

So if NE is factored in, what is the projection in your opinion? By which year we can see the occupancy rate crossing 50% mark?
    CommentQuote