Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

    Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.


    Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

    Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Although it is too good to be true... but seems to be realstic considering UC in nearby GNW is 3000-3500.

    Good for all who kept patience for long now it is christmas time enjoy.... next year what 4000+?

    what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
    after 2-3 years CR will back to square One. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
    after 2-3 years CR will back to square One. ;)


    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.

    I ask something else you talk else.....:D
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, it seems less probable that the rates will come down, at most they'll be stagnant once GNE starts nearing RTM (5 years from now???). So there's definitely no question of getting back to square 1 :).

    Some how, we all are currently undermining the importance of cheap existing land bank with developers and free-hold land. If the Land acquisition Bill sees the light of the day, prices will shoot up more.

    Housing prices to go up post land acquisition bill approval - PTI
    http://www.myiris.com/newsCentre/storyShow.php?fileR=20121219124544199&dir=2012/12/19


    Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Cookie first get ready for youself for psyng extra in case land acquisation bill gets passed. Solve your noida extn issues first then talk about peaceful CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech's rate for RTM is 4200 AI.......
    CommentQuote
  • CR prices will be stagnant once NE will become RTM. But till then it will rise only but at slow pace.
    NE is driven by lot of investors/ builders/ brokers with proper marketing, so appreciation and price rise will be more.
    But crossing is good for end users who are working nearby and saving their rent.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie - going by your logic i think nobody should buy a property thinking that the neighbour's are gonna sell at higher rate after some years.......this not hovv the real estate works.....and this is not hov people invest .......i think you are an exception....
    CommentQuote
  • hindustan - the rate at which crossings have evolved is way way lower than NE - so no point comparing gold bought at rs 400 per 10 gm in 1960's and gold bought at 32000 in the year 12...people who invested earlier can anytime redeem the reward for the risk they took.......now the folks who invested at that time are ready for new thing....crossings is a different product now.....its a matured market.....dont compare it with NE....its the same case we dont compare IP with crossings.....the crossings is ready to become a home for homebuyers....not investment for investors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    hindustan - the rate at which crossings have evolved is way way lower than NE - so no point comparing gold bought at rs 400 per 10 gm in 1960's and gold bought at 32000 in the year 12...people who invested earlier can anytime redeem the reward for the risk they took.......now the folks who invested at that time are ready for new thing....crossings is a different product now.....its a matured market.....dont compare it with NE....its the same case we dont compare IP with crossings.....the crossings is ready to become a home for homebuyers....not investment for investors


    I am talking about today and expected future rates, not about old rates.
    For your knowledge, NE and CR were launched at nearby same rates. Have your facts right first and don't give 1960 gold theory for 10g. :D
    When you buy house, you compare rates, area, location, layout, so you can't get rid of comparing. When you buy house, you always compare with IP, Expressway, Noida, NE etc. So don't say just for the sake of saying.
    Also I am not denying the fact that CR is shaping well. with new roads, CR connectivity going to be better.
    BTW, you are repeating same things in the end, whatever I had just said.
    CommentQuote
  • So if NE and crossings were launched together why we cant see a single building in NE till date...why people didnt bought gold at 400 in NE that time....why they are paying 32000 now?

    And regarding the comparisons.........crossings is already through that phase....people have already made there decisions....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    cookie - going by your logic i think nobody should buy a property thinking that the neighbour's are gonna sell at higher rate after some years.......this not hovv the real estate works.....and this is not hov people invest .......i think you are an exception....

    that's not the point I am talking about...... did you read my 1st comment today in this thread what I meant?
    I responded to someone who talked about returns :)
    CR is Good for end-users,I am not denying this fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    So if NE and crossings were launched together why we cant see a single building in NE till date...why people didnt bought gold at 400 in NE that time....why they are paying 32000 now?

    And regarding the comparisons.........crossings is already through that phase....people have already made there decisions....

    CR launched much before, not together..
    CommentQuote
  • its the launching price of NE.....the truth is that whether its the investor or the end user nobody would like to get stuck with there money.....and the truth is that people ho have invested in NE are stuck.....they cannot redeem there ticket....at any cost....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    its the launching price of NE.....the truth is that whether its the investor or the end user nobody would like to get stuck with there money.....and the truth is that people ho have invested in NE are stuck.....they cannot redeem there ticket....at any cost....

    I agree,, that's what CR investors are cashing on.... once NE gets RTM, price of CR will not move up, in other word you can say, rates will remain lower side as compare to the rates of NE.
    CommentQuote