Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cookie that's the realty of real estate business........its happens with every market.....but NE is different its a disputed area.....there will be very few takers for the same......and i think it makes sense to invest in that area which is tension free and I am afraid NE is not in that bracket as if now....NE will take time to become an investors destination....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    cookie that's the realty of real estate business........its happens with every market.....but NE is different its a disputed area.....there will be very few takers for the same......and i think it makes sense to invest in that area which is tension free and I am afraid NE is not in that bracket as if now....NE will take time to become an investors destination....

what do you call NE then? please give it a new name na? :D
    CommentQuote
  • How about NT....Noida Tension?
    CommentQuote
    How about NT....Noida Tension?

fair enough......... but none gonna buy your new name,logic,and argument..:D
    CR investors can just feel good thinking all that.......
    CommentQuote
    So if NE and crossings were launched together why we cant see a single building in NE till date...why people didnt bought gold at 400 in NE that time....why they are paying 32000 now?

And regarding the comparisons.........crossings is already through that phase....people have already made there decisions....

You are not getting the point. Why are you putting Gold in between all arguments. It look like you have bought lot of gold at rate 400 :bab (59): lol
    CommentQuote
  • There is a right time buy the new name,logic and argument.......and atleast real estate industry works on the feel good factor........and regarding how many takers will be there to buy my logic ....... I think people have already made there decision....people need to wait for there time when NT picks up.....right now its crossings all the way
    CommentQuote
  • hindustan - its the love for assets....be it gold or real estate......and thats how hindustan and india invests and love......i didnt bought gold at 400 but yes bought some good property.....:) equivalent to that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    fair enough......... but none gonna buy your new name,logic,and argument..:D
    CR investors can just feel good thinking all that.......

Cookie Bhaiya,

I also checked up with a broker of CR. Prices have not risen in CR but have fallen. So please calm down and go back to Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
    cookie that's the realty of real estate business........its happens with every market.....but NE is different its a disputed area.....there will be very few takers for the same......and i think it makes sense to invest in that area which is tension free and I am afraid NE is not in that bracket as if now....NE will take time to become an investors destination....

Friend, with no offence to anyone. If you are thinking no one is buying in NE today. Just go and check the rates thr. If you are already staying IN CR, while going to and fro, just stop at gaur chakkar and asked any brokers the rates in NE projects. I am sure you will be surprised. Also Ask them why people buy in NE at high rates when RTM CR is thr at low price.
    Builders are not fools who are launching new projects without ant demand. We can debate for hours here in forum but in reality on ground doesn't change.
    Just for sake of saying, I can say no one is buying in CR due to DG and connectivity issue but in reality people are buying thr.
    So just be open with facts and doesn't try to give wrong picture that no one is buying and area has lot of tension.
    CommentQuote
  • Buddy....people have lot of money to play with......but most of the folks need a non disputed area......once that thing clears up ....it a green signal.....but till now its a red signal
    CommentQuote
  • You are bullish because you might be an investor.......but most of the folks are not investors.....they need a clear picture.....and i think ith this forum everything should be served on the plate......I myself is an investor....but a cautious investor
    CommentQuote
    Buddy....people have lot of money to play with......but most of the folks need a non disputed area......once that thing clears up ....it a green signal.....but till now its a red signal

Risks can be term as threat or Opportunity.
    Negative risk is Threat and positive risk is Opportunity.
    Red/Green signals depend on individual thinking. In life we always have to take calculated risk , nothing comes as black n white.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly......what is green for you is red for someone....its about the timing....
    CommentQuote
  • I need to understand this.
    With Gurgaon and Noida having come up in a big way, did Delhi’s realty got stagnant?
    When IP came up, did Vaishali, Vasundhra or Noida’s reality got affected or visa versa?
    Do the prices of an established project get negatively affected with a new project coming up in a nearby sector?
    In my view, prices do get affected, but the affect is positive on both the sides since the fact is whole of the area or region is getting developed.
    It cannot be ruled out that sellers in NE point out the fact to the prospective buyers that there are people already living in this area (CR).
    It is not CR vs NE, both are in the same boat.
    CommentQuote
  • I am just sharing my thoughts on this dont take on heart...according to me real estate is influenced my many factors like demand , supply , price , government policy, surrounding and most important time and many more and it also depends on the gravity of these factors...in noida the rates of the projects are created , bhale vo worth kare yaa na kare...and i agree Risks can be term as threat or Opportunity but it i also say that its not easy to judge negative and positive risk becase if all depends on above mention factors... NE is influenced by many factors which i mentioned above and most of all the gravity of these factors are not favouring right now to users....according to me people who booked the flats and are end user will suffer badly in terms of the delay in project.. and for investors if ur investment goes out of timeframe then also your investment is not worthy...may be it is not 100 % right but it happens generally....but i will also say that as a investor if u r not taking risk then u will not gain much...higher risk is directly proportional to higher gains....end users are choosing CR bcoz the township is developed RTM options are available..Investors are choosing NE because of there speculation..
    CommentQuote