Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Areas are launched ,they pickup and they mature.......its the same case with crossings....crossings was also under lot of bashing few months ago...but now it peaking....there will be a time when ne will also peak.....so its a cycle....people should appreciate the good things and raise issues on the right things....and should not be biased towards there own investments....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    There is a right time buy the new name,logic and argument.......and atleast real estate industry works on the feel good factor........and regarding how many takers will be there to buy my logic ....... I think people have already made there decision....people need to wait for there time when NT picks up.....right now its crossings all the way


    then why guys are buying in NE? leaving CR which is Gold.
    CommentQuote
  • bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....
    its based on your research or assumption?
    CommentQuote
  • when you say "guys are buying in NE" that's your research or assumption?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    when you say "guys are buying in NE" that's your research or assumption?


    I am saying on the basis of projects being launched in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    bullish investors are buying....cautious investors are waiting....and guys who wants to move in 2 years are staying away....


    Why more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???

    Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.
    CommentQuote
  • That means its an assumption right.....you assume that projects are launched so people are buying?
    CommentQuote
  • Hindustan......let me reitrate.....its a cycle.....
    CommentQuote
  • people who have booked at lower rates will book the profits and will move....in case of cr........whereas NE has just started.....this is the booking rate....and the builder rate....there will be a time....when a new area will come up and freeze NE also...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Why more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???

    Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.


    Requirements of end user and investors are different due to which investment area is different....and CR builders are not fool and NE builders are also not fool...its about the CIRCLE RATE of noida and ghaziabad and also closeness of NE towards noida and delhi... ignore my thoughts if you dont like
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....there will be a time.....when there would be hardly any difference between the prices of cr and ne.......its simple plain economics......no assumptions....no research needed.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    Requirements of end user and investors are different due to which investment area is different....and CR builders are not fool and NE builders are also not fool...its about the CIRCLE RATE of noida and ghaziabad and also closeness of NE towards noida and delhi... ignore my thoughts if you dont like


    I agree to your points ( even i am liking it) accept the point that investors/ end users area is different. Who is going 2 stay in these flats?? even investors are also human right like end users? Flats are made for living purpose only, not to store gold :D
    so Investors are buying so that they can sell to some end users later or may decide to stay themselves. Today investors can turn end user later or today end user may turn to investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    That means its an assumption right.....you assume that projects are launched so people are buying?


    oh yeah its my assumption if you think so. let it be..
    talk about your research / assumption. :)
    CommentQuote
  • If that can be the basis of discussion then its no use of talking...and regarding my assumption......its common sense.....and market behavior.....without any biasness....so be non biased even before you issue a statement...on a forum
    CommentQuote