Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    how does it matter? I am invested or not invested.
    I never said anywhere NE is good for investment. neither I talk about returns on my invested area.
    I only make critical Comment that's it.

once NE is RTM, CR rates will not move..due to huge supply .... that's the point I made. I don't see anything biased in my statement. :)

Does realty really moves in this way?

Can we take below as an example in CR discussions?

Rates in Vatika have stagnated (if so) when 3C launched Greenopolis in new sectors of Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • cookie - I got the answer whether you are invested or not :)

Now i got it.......Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • People who today think that noida extension is closer to delhi wil b proved wrong after 8-10 years. Ne is so big so much of flats and that much no. Of cars nf traffic wil b available there. So if u need an example take a look at noida city centre . So if a person starts from there in his car it becomes difficult for him to come to nh24 or dnd to head towards delhi. Where as a person who wil start from cr wil reach delhi earlier than the person who wil b stuck in noida nd noida ext traffic after 8-10 years provided nh24 gets the treatment. This is my thinking nd im sure i wil b proved right. Im juss stayin calm n watchin the show.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    People who today think that noida extension is closer to delhi wil b proved wrong after 8-10 years. Ne is so big so much of flats and that much no. Of cars nf traffic wil b available there. So if u need an example take a look at noida city centre . So if a person starts from there in his car it becomes difficult for him to come to nh24 or dnd to head towards delhi. Where as a person who wil start from cr wil reach delhi earlier than the person who wil b stuck in noida nd noida ext traffic after 8-10 years provided nh24 gets the treatment. This is my thinking nd im sure i wil b proved right. Im juss stayin calm n watchin the show.

btw why people from noida city centre goto nh24 for delhi... :D :D

they have way thru DND and also direct metro is there :D :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    btw why people from noida city centre goto nh24 for delhi... :D :D

they have way thru DND and also direct metro is there :D :)

Also mentioned dnd brother. Reaching dnd is still a task from inner sectors of noida. I hav myself faced that. Nd as far as metro is concerned it wil also ply through ne nd cr by that time.. My main focus was travel through personel vehicle.
    CommentQuote
    what would happen next to next year when GNW will start getting RTM?
    after 2-3 years CR will back to square One. ;)

Cookie you yourself are veteran in RE .... be honest and ask yourself the answer....??? ;)
    CommentQuote
    then why guys are buying in NE? leaving CR which is Gold.

Those who buy good day ...also buy Parle Glucon- D and vice versa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Cookie you yourself are veteran in RE .... be honest and ask yourself the answer....??? ;)

Cookie a vetran? He is young guy whos father end up buyng property in NE and bec ame vetran on iref
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Cookie a vetran? He is young guy whos father end up buyng property in flat and he became vetran on iref

Agree! but have to admit that at his age he is knowledgeable and sharp ..go through his comments on other threads ...he is good ........
    Irony is experience comes progressively with age only.
    CommentQuote
  • 2012 - CR is a much better option than NE for people who are looking to quickly get off rented flat and move into their own flat

2015-2016 - when both CR and NE would be RTM ...... then i dont think it needs rocket science knowledge to say which one is better.. i shall leave that inference for all the fellow IREFians to draw

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Does realty really moves in this way?

Can we take below as an example in CR discussions?

Rates in Vatika have stagnated (if so) when 3C launched Greenopolis in new sectors of Gurgaon?

Ghaziabad and Greater Noida both different areas. Greater Noida west has better location. and rates of greater Noida west will remain on higher side as compare to CR. I have made this point too.
    by the way what rates do you think would be after two years in CR and Noida extension?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Cookie a vetran? He is young guy whos father end up buyng property in NE and bec ame vetran on iref

nonsense comments .
    make Gentleman's Post.
    CommentQuote
    nonsense comments .
    make Gentleman's Post.

Guys ! I need Some help

I went to crossing republic today to decide whthr to take a house on rent there or not...
    My main issue was as My brother has to travel south delhi daily..so what is the cheapest way to reach south delhi in minimum time...

thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DareDevil11
    Guys ! I need Some help

I went to crossing republic today to decide whthr to take a house on rent there or not...
    My main issue was as My brother has to travel south delhi daily..so what is the cheapest way to reach south delhi in minimum time...

thanks !!

via NE - city center - Kalindi Kunj ...
    CommentQuote
    via NE - city center - Kalindi Kunj ...

are there any shared autos from crossing to city centr ?
    CommentQuote