Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Why its mentioned Supreme Court has cleared the DG .....!!!!

Authencity of news!

There is no authenticity of news in this ghaziabad nd noida region..the way they write things. Any person can make out their flaws. Spelling mistakes grammer n all...this whole news are paid news.. U might know that nh 24 widening news hs been published numerous times but did that happen.. Same applies to this news.. Media in this region is irresponsible nd hs lack of content.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Chalo Koi nahin.. yeh DG ka bhoot hey eek baari mein nahin manta..!!

will again do dharna on NH24, last time bhi yahi kiya tha..!! 1 - 2 din NH24 block karna pade gaa.. aur kuch khas nahin..!! Baki dekhtey hein.. abb jab Musli mein sar dala hey tau okhlon sey kya darna..!!

jyada hua tau 2 - 4 khopdiyaan kholni aur khulvani bhi pad sakti hein..!! But there is nothing to demoralize guys.. just keep your spirits high.. will all together deal with this.

Please update the Dharna Status. Plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Please update the Dharna Status. Plan

No doubt, all the informatio will be passed in advance to CR residents, Police, Authority, Media and all other relevant stake holders. So that we can get maximum benifit out of this dharna..
    CommentQuote
  • Anan - fanan mein DG ka kaam

Abhi kuch der pehle kinhin agyat sutron key through kuch sach ujagar hue hein "Anan - fanan mein DG ka kaam shuru karne key".

Actually Jal Nagar Nigam have already showed expenses of more than 6 crore rs against prposed DG, and we every body know that nothing has been done on that ground apart from some leveling and bundary wall construction. So just to coverup the 6 Crore ghotala they are doing such things (Just to showoff) in Anan-Fanan..

Yeh news galat bhi ho sakti hey.. becuase iska koi sakshat praman abhi mere pass maujood nahin hey..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh-

Ab to yeh plan karna hai ki DG ko band kaise karaya jaye?
    Dharna - etc===etc
    CommentQuote
  • Go to war against "CR ka Pisach = DG"

Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    No doubt, all the informatio will be passed in advance to CR residents, Police, Authority, Media and all other relevant stake holders. So that we can get maximum benifit out of this dharna..

There was some news about CHOTE YADAV, may be he can come to GZB for inauguration of new made Bridge on Hindon.

It will good, if we will make a plan to put our voice in front of him.

In near future we (CR) will a huge vote count. Hope we will get noticed by CHOTE YADAV.

He have power to kick out that DG from CR.

(My wish to make a Public Park there in place of DG.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    There was some news about CHOTE YADAV, may be he can come to GZB for inauguration of new made Bridge on Hindon.

In near future we (CR) will a huge vote count. Hope we will get noticed by CHOTE YADAV.

Yes you have a valid point, but mujhey doubt hey request karne sey kuch mile ga..! we have to show some action instead of request.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Yes you have a valid point, but mujhey doubt hey request karne sey kuch mile ga..! we have to show some action instead of request.:bab (3):

Shuruat request se ho to thik hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • CR residents, please update the status of development of new road / bridge which is being made from GH-7 side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

Very Good idea
    CommentQuote
  • A frnd of mine wants to buy 1725sqft flat in crossing infra...anybody intrested in selling can pm me
    (lower floors only)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Very Good idea

Residents have decided to gather at DG site on Saturday, 10 am.
    CommentQuote
  • Declare in this forum that "I HAVE WILL TO COME THERE".

Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Residents have decided to gather at DG site on Saturday, 10 am.

Make it on Sunday pls.

And every one resident who have will to come there declare in this forum that "I WILL COME".
    CommentQuote
  • Peaceful Protest March on Sunday January 6, 2013

Dear Resident/RWA and Ad-Hoc Committee Members,

As you all are aware of the current development at the ground zero of Dumping Ground, CROMA along with various RWAs and Ad-Hoc Committee members had taken the view of the same.

As you all are aware, a legal case has already been filed in Supreme Court, which is under hearing. The next date of hearing of this case is on 24th Jan 2013. But despite of legal battle underway, GNN has started work on this ground. Also, till date GNN do not have any environmental clearance to build this DG. In a reply to an RTI, filed by Mr Vishal Aery & Mr Vidyadhar Pandey of GGV, it has been clearly mentioned.

Friends, we believe in our legal system and think challenging it the court of law is a better way out, which we have done. But it seems the GNN do nott think so and are adamant to build this DG, despite knowing it well that the case is in hearing, no environmental clearance is their with them and population of over one lakh will be affected by the hazards of DG.

To protest this move by the GNN, outside court, we are calling on all the residents of Crossings Republik, to join us in a peaceful protest march. To strengthen our case and cause, our neighboring friends from Noida Ext will be joining us under the banner of NEFOMA.

DATE : 6th Jan 2013
    TIME: 12 noon
    Venue : Assemble at FOUNTAIN CIRCLE and then march toward Dumping Yard

Representative of various RWAs of Crossings Republik & CROMA are also meeting with the representatives Federation of RWAs of Ghaziabad to get their view on it today. We will be also meeting senior lawyers to discuss the matter further.

YOU ALL ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO PLEASE COME OUT IN LARGE NUMBER TO PROTEST AGAINST THIS MOVE BY GNN AND MAKE THE AUTHORITIES TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
    CommentQuote
  • "i have will to come there".

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Dear Resident/RWA and Ad-Hoc Committee Members,

we are calling on all the residents of Crossings Republik, to join us in a peaceful protest march.

DATE : 6th Jan 2013
    TIME: 12 noon
    Venue : Assemble at FOUNTAIN CIRCLE and then march toward Dumping Yard

Representative of various RWAs of Crossings Republik & CROMA are also meeting with the representatives Federation of RWAs of Ghaziabad to get their view on it today. We will be also meeting senior lawyers to discuss the matter further.

YOU ALL ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO PLEASE COME OUT IN LARGE NUMBER TO PROTEST AGAINST THIS MOVE BY GNN AND MAKE THE AUTHORITIES TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

"I HAVE WILL TO COME THERE".

CommentQuote