Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    See only CR and ANSAL are fighting back , ANSAL land is in dispute with DG and most affected (heard Ansal coulndt even sell full inventory n more launches r planned in the said site) crossings will bring CR part II and initially crssings was only builder, who to sell thier flats while echo the DG case kar diya ...ab chala jayega

Its the same game being played by builders , as they did in 2007 and 2008 'Sir DG hat gaya, Hat jayega , court cant ignore so many building nearby types ... where as Hon'ble high court has given the verdict ... ( I m sure they would have gone through each and every cornor of the scope in case, if they gave this decision , than what 'lollypop' we live with that supreme court is going to give) Its again day dreaming ..

My Lawyer told me Technically the DG land alloted by Goverment years ago and for the last few years the work on the site has been started ..... however it was stopped by builders case (stays) however the goverment has invested crores of money already on the land..... Hence technically High Court has considered all these crucial factors .... 1. when land was earmarked for DG than why private builders established colony nearby?
    2.The goverment has planned it in thier master plans ... and spend handsome amount of money on the site....hence chances would be less to push it from here.
    3. he also insisted that Hon'ble High court's decision provides support to the above reasons as, the builders who did case were told to pay the fine, as beacuse of thier case the goverement was unable to make the DG and cost esclated.
    4. regarding Ministry clearances .... his POV is that goverment has earmarked the Area , hence its fault of builders who sold thier land near to DG without informing and with false promises .... Moreover there are thousands of DGs across nation which are fully functional and are just NeXT to residentail colonies.... so not much strong point to Push back DG.
    5. That is the reason why GDA never touched that part, otherwise its the nearmost area of noida . GDA would have had earned a lots of money to bring some goverment colony.
    6. Builder 's dirty game will not let it go anywhere, all thier inventories sold , CR is going to become INDIRAPURAM ...iF DG ghost gone ....... however Builders have inventory in NH24 and NE ...(which is in Mess and not so popular) so Once Crossings defamed due to DG ..... no one will buy here, and these greedy builders will make more BAKRAS are NE and Nh24 projects
    7. Political will also indicates that goverment is not at all in favour to shift it, crossings is almost treated as step part of the city. so thier support is almost lacking.

surprising u hv done so much of research with your lawyer just to defame the crossing...may i know are u the owner of any flat in crossing or not now? u pls tell to ur lawyer that this is democratic country & if united, people have the power to change anything here , this is just a small dumping ground issue man...I appeal to all the crossing resident/future resident & investors to please come out of their houses & show the real power of common people to all the enemies of crossing who consider our township as a step part of the city.....
    CommentQuote
  • The case is still balanced.

No Environmental clearance.
    GDA Master Plan 2021.
    Residential so Near By.
    1 Lakh population directly effected..
    NE and ABES engg college close by.
    Land Dispute..

The 14 acres land is registered with Ansals and plotting already done and sold to end buyers.

Most importantly now Residents are directly involved under the Banner of RWA's so lets wait for the response from H'ble Supreme Court.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by someinvestor
    Some people were curious about Jaipuria Apartments and its details. Here are some of the information which can be gathered from the Internet, i have copied the links here:

JAIPURIA BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED :: OpenCorporates

1. This Jaipuria is different than the main Jaipurias but it is really confusing. I could not find the website of this 'Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.' as of current date.
    2. This Jaipuria company was founded in 2005 and details about the company are there in the link from above.

Please refer the above links and try to contact few people who are the actual buyers of Jaipuria Apartments. Once you manage to talk to them, you will get to see the real picture.

Search correctly and there is enough information about most of the things, but searching Google is a skillful work.

Hi,

My friend has made a group on facebook for this Jaipuria Apartments in Crossing Republik.

Could you please become a member here if you have purchased a flat here? Also, please post or inform other Jaipuria residents to join this.

Group Address:-
    www dot facebook dot com slash groups slash jaipuriacrossingrepublik

Thanks,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    The case is still balanced.

No Environmental clearance.
    GDA Master Plan 2021.
    Residential so Near By.
    1 Lakh population directly effected..
    NE and ABES engg college close by.
    Land Dispute..

The 14 acres land is registered with Ansals and plotting already done and sold to end buyers.

Most importantly now Residents are directly involved under the Banner of RWA's so lets wait for the response from H'ble Supreme Court.

Dear, Dearer , Dearest ====XING,

Planner khush hua -- Aapke homework & Post se.

Bahan, Aapka yeh Post andhere mein Deepak ki tarah hai.

Still there is hope that DG ki hi Vaat lag jaye.
    CommentQuote
  • Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the worst case scenerio in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Srihari2012
    What is the worst case scenerio in this.

Filthy smell within radius of 2 - 3 Kms..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Filthy smell within radius of 2 - 3 Kms..!!

That is actually wrong. The similar Solid Waste Management Plant is built in Bareilly,U.P . That plant is built adjacent to Invertis University and my wife also graduated from the same university. As per her experience, the plant is fully covered with Aluminium Sheets, no Filthy smell, no Birds,eagles, Insects flying around. No Garbage scattered or seen around plant.

And it is an underground facility.
    CommentQuote
    That is actually wrong. The similar Solid Waste Management Plant is built in Bareilly,U.P . That plant is built adjacent to Invertis University and my wife also graduated from the same university. As per her experience, the plant is fully covered with Aluminium Sheets, no Filthy smell, no Birds,eagles, Insects flying around. No Garbage scattered or seen around plant.

It means GNN has the habit of building dumping ground beside universities.
    Believe me GNN is nothing but pool of fools
    CommentQuote

Bhai,
    Repeat please,

Aapke post se to aaisa lag raha hai ki no -smell. no-katchra. no birds, then why are we crying???/

Please correct me if wrong...
    1, It is not the incinirator plant.
    2. Still the plant contract not awarded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    It means GNN has the habit of building dumping ground beside universities.
    Believe me GNN is nothing but pool of fools

Its very sad that govt is not bothered about 25k families..
    CommentQuote
  • Don't get so upset man.
    When ------farmers can get their land back. then DG -stay is not a very big issue
    CommentQuote
  • Sir bohot difference hai..

In NE issue Politicians (specially congress) was very much interested since election was quite near..

but in Crossing, Most of the residents do not have local vote, so no party will take interest in this issue. and do you expect flat owners to throw stone on police, they cant even think of it.

Just my pov,

Thanks
    CityKirana

Originally Posted by planner
    Don't get so upset man.
    When ------farmers can get their land back. then DG -stay is not a very big issue
    CommentQuote
  • I am pasting from another thread. Very valid point mentioned by Fieldworker, which was never discussed earlier.

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

As expected, legal fireworks are back in NExtn, starting with Patwari Adadi issue. NExtn is not for faint hearted and it will remain so, even after legal mess is over.

Regarding DG, actually DG is Solid Waste Management Plant, but considering the ways civic authorities work, it is as good as a Dumping ground. As per an old SC order, SWMP need to be setup in cities with air bases, money was provided by Central government for the same. Needless to say GNN has eaten up the money and desperate to show some progress.

One thing to note, the importance of Hindon Air Base is increasing continuously. The base hosts Air Force Day celebrations now and front line MIG29 (one of best India has after Su30) began operating after 26/11. Most importantly Hindon Air Base will host C-130 Super Hercules transport (buying 6 of them costed India over a billion dollar) and the base will be a critical transport hub for Air Force. Along with its own previous judgment, SC cannot ignore these critical defense issues. Legally the DG is as good as there.

Only thing that can avoid a DG is the environment clearance, which clearly cannot be obtained due to proximity to the populace. Also, depends how much juice is left in CR for the builders that they can pay the high scaling price of SC wall?

CommentQuote