Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhai,
    Repeat please,

Aapke post se to aaisa lag raha hai ki no -smell. no-katchra. no birds, then why are we crying???/

Please correct me if wrong...
    1, It is not the incinirator plant.
    2. Still the plant contract not awarded.

If somebody wants to understand the impact of DG then please go through the following news from Mumbai where BMC is thinking of closing the DG for sake of people and this stupid GNN wants to start it.

Mumbai's Deonar dump to ‘fume’ for another year
    Published: Monday, Jan 7, 2013, 7:37 IST

By Eknath Makne | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Civic body officials have hinted that sporadic fires will continue to erupt at the city’s oldest dumping ground at Deonar due to the burning of methane gas, as the work on laying pipelines to collect methane will take at least another year.

Often, the garbage on the ground catches fire due to the generation of methane gas which is caused due to the degradation of the bio waste dumped there. To avoid this, a methane collection system will have to be put in place. The fumes emanating from the ground as a result of the fires have been a constant annoyance for the residents of Chembur and its neighbouring suburbs, turning the area into a gas chamber.

Scientific closure going slow
    Spread over an area of 132 hectares, the Deonar dumping ground is slated for its scientific closure on an area of 65 hectares. However, only 45% of the job has been completed so far, as per the civic body.

Apart from the ‘gas-to-energy’ project, the development of a compost plant of 2,000 metric tonnes capacity here is in the pipeline

A third dumping site in Mulund has an intake capacity of 500 metric tonnes

In 2008, after receiving several complaints from residents, the BMC had decided to close down a section of the dumping ground in a scientific manner. Out of 132 acres that constitute the dumping ground, 65 acres are to be closed down and used to extract methane gas that will then be used to generate power. However, only 45% of the job is complete.

“We have managed to complete 45% closure of the ground in a scientific manner. The remaining work of laying pipelines will take another year to be completed,” additional municipal commissioner Mohan Adtani told DNA.

With the BMC now saying it will take another year for the laying of pipelines, residents will have no choice but to deal with the fumes longer.

Adtani added that due to the work on the methane collection system being incomplete, fires will continue to be triggered at the ground.

“The garbage on the ground often catches fire due to the generation of methane. However, we take enough care to curb these fires. But the problem will be solved to a great extent only once the gas collection system is in place,” he added.

The partial functioning of another dump site in Kanjurmarg is only adding to the woes of the residents. When fully functional, the new site is supposed to process 4,000 metric tonnes of waste. But, at present, only 500 metric tonnes of waste can be treated here, putting pressure on the BMC to dispose most of the city’s refuse of 6,500 metric tonnes at the Deonar site, at a time when it should ideally have an intake of 2,000 metric tonnes.

“Until the Kanjurmarg site is made completely available, Deonar will continue to face the burden,” Adtani added.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    That is actually wrong. The similar Solid Waste Management Plant is built in Bareilly,U.P . That plant is built adjacent to Invertis University and my wife also graduated from the same university. As per her experience, the plant is fully covered with Aluminium Sheets, no Filthy smell, no Birds,eagles, Insects flying around. No Garbage scattered or seen around plant.

And it is an underground facility.

Read this: Waste management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I am pasting from another thread. Very valid point mentioned by Fieldworker, which was never discussed earlier.

Hindon air force station importance has nothing to do with DG at Dundahera. The proximity with hindon air force station is the constraint in building the DG to avoid Bird Hit issue. And since the residential so near by in 0-50 mtrs from DG site, so only solution is to transfer the DG to some other site/land. Earlier Allahabad High court gave in favor of GNN because of GDA criminal act of Ghaziabad 2021 master plan. But now things have changed its Residents also under the banner of CROMA who are also fighting the case in SC.
    CommentQuote
    Hindon air force station importance has nothing to do with DG at Dundahera. The proximity with hindon air force station is the constraint in building the DG to avoid Bird Hit issue. And since the residential so near by in 0-50 mtrs from DG site, so only solution is to transfer the DG to some other site/land. Earlier Allahabad High court gave in favor of GNN because of GDA criminal act of Ghaziabad 2021 master plan. But now things have changed its Residents also under the banner of CROMA who are also fighting the case in SC.

The point is as authority is already spent crores of money on this and now if SC agree to shift the DG, do you think builders will be ready to pay for compensation to GNN?? Shifting a DG is not easy as first u need to buy a land which is so costly now and then hve to go through protest and other clearances. GNN is also under pressure to start the work on DG as they can't do much about it.
    Someone have to pay for this and builders doesn't want to get involve now because they had already sold most of their inventory.
    CommentQuote
    The point is as authority is already spent crores of money on this and now if SC agree to shift the DG, do you think builders will be ready to pay for compensation to GNN?? Shifting a DG is not easy as first u need to buy a land which is so costly now and then hve to go through protest and other clearances. GNN is also under pressure to start the work on DG as they can't do much about it.
    Someone have to pay for this and builders doesn't want to get involve now because they had already sold most of their inventory.

If you read this pdf and search through for ansal
    http://ncrhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Crossing-Republic-Dumping-JudgmentDocument.pdf It is clearly mentioned that Ansals will pay for the new land accqusition and will pay all expense that has been spent on dundahera site.
    CommentQuote
    If you read this pdf and search through for ansal
    http://ncrhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Crossing-Republic-Dumping-JudgmentDocument.pdf It is clearly mentioned that Ansals will pay for the new land accqusition and will pay all expense that has been spent on dundahera site.

Bro, if we follow attached document which is HC judgement, then it ask to built DG in CR and Ansals and some other CR builders got penalised for this and asked them to pay some fines in 1-2 crores
    But now if SC ask this to shift and acquired new land which is very costly now
    then who will pay for new land? CR residents or builders ??
    CommentQuote
    Bro, if we follow attached document which is HC judgement, then it ask to built DG in CR and Ansals and some other CR builders got penalised for this and asked them to pay some fines in 1-2 crores
    But now if SC ask this to shift and acquired new land which is very costly now
    then who will pay for new land? CR residents or builders ??

Its a complete messy situation thats what DG moving rosy stories i hear since 2007, the time this area known to me. There are multiple issues to shift this DG, as above highlighted who will pay the compensation and built up cost of DG has also gone up. Lets see what how the future would be for CR residents, even if DG moves away still they have to survive with polluting industrial units of Ghaziabad just 200mts away from CR and nearby localities and gentry :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Its a complete messy situation thats what DG moving rosy stories i hear since 2007, the time this area known to me. There are multiple issues to shift this DG, as above highlighted who will pay the compensation and built up cost of DG has also gone up. Lets see what how the future would be for CR residents, even if DG moves away still they have to survive with polluting industrial units of Ghaziabad just 200mts away from CR and nearby localities and gentry :(

Yes you are right jass .. keep uttering venom about CR .. keep it up good job.. you should get award for being consistent for bring up issues involved in CR.. altough it doesn't matter no body bothers but for your efforts you surely deserve something... ..

let me think ...what should be most approrpiate award for you..

yes .. wht abt giving u flat in neharpur faridabad
    CommentQuote
  • Leo RAHuL@ there is no need to get personal and nor i wanted to comment on any such thing. I am raisingwhat so ever is there with evidance ... see my previous posts of 2012... and see in Dec2012 the GNN has started the DG work ( news wit proper links posted and discussions done around it). I fail to understand what is issue with you guys, Neharpar used to have Roads, connectivity, electricty , swearge problems ....come and see all has been getting resolved since march 12...roads are constructing in full swing, check the pics, or see on google map.. almost majority of builders offered possesions inclduing few units from worest BPTP as well. however CR also has issues and most of those issues has become worse now considring DG, polluting industry and poor genrty surroundings ... TELL ME IF THESE ARE NOT ISSUES ..OR DID I SAY SOME THING WHICH WAS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!

I am open to any healthy discussions... but yep I would be glad if u give me a flat in Neharpar as nothing less than 50 is available in NP... pooor to poor UC is nt less than 42Lacs.

anyways its better moderators also take care of these issues of personal attacks
    CommentQuote
    Leo RAHuL@ there is no need to get personal and nor i wanted to comment on any such thing. I am raisingwhat so ever is there with evidance ... see my previous posts of 2012... and see in Dec2012 the GNN has started the DG work ( news wit proper links posted and discussions done around it). I fail to understand what is issue with you guys, Neharpar used to have Roads, connectivity, electricty , swearge problems ....come and see all has been getting resolved since march 12...roads are constructing in full swing, check the pics, or see on google map.. almost majority of builders offered possesions inclduing few units from worest BPTP as well. however CR also has issues and most of those issues has become worse now considring DG, polluting industry and poor genrty surroundings ... TELL ME IF THESE ARE NOT ISSUES ..OR DID I SAY SOME THING WHICH WAS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!

I am open to any healthy discussions... but yep I would be glad if u give me a flat in Neharpar as nothing less than 50 is available in NP... pooor to poor UC is nt less than 42Lacs.

anyways its better moderators also take care of these issues of personal attacks

People who visit us from Faridabad Thread have this habit of inviting attention of Moderators.that is the only thread where people get banned for using hinglish,if that is a rule & if applied to Noida, Greater Noida , Ghaziabad threads most of the people will get banned.After banning a person for hinglish they keep on discussing issues & making fun of the banned person.Banned person then opens another id & joins the thread. then they ban him for having multiple ids.

See jass_s I timed myself perfectly for getting out of Princess park.Greater faridabad is an investors zone.7 years down still projects are not giving possession.Imagine plots not being offered possession.Ya I agree that area has shaped up well.But that's internally .I am still in that area.But from greater faridabad Noida & Gurgaon both are 30-40 kms away. It's better to stay 10 km away from your workplace that's why I am here.

Regarding price.Yes agreed that by selling off 2 BHK in NP, I buyed 3 BHK in CR.I am living a big comfortable house with perfect room sizes.In neharpaar BPTP is a cheat where they give 600 sq ft carpet area for 1400 sq ft rate...

Regarding pollution..I don't think current situation is alarming because of industries.things have improved.

DG is a problem & we have got CR property in cheap because of that.We very well knew about this & we are ready to face consequences.

I have no problems of your coming back to this thread.sometimes it gives us new idea to fight the case.I must thanks hindustan also. Being critical is not being criminal.But then in faridabad thread also you people should promote this...
    CommentQuote
    I am pasting from another thread. Very valid point mentioned by Fieldworker, which was never discussed earlier.

even if 3000 families give 500 Rs a year it is 15.00 lacs.that amount is sufficient to get the best of lawyer.
    CommentQuote
    Leo RAHuL@ there is no need to get personal and nor i wanted to comment on any such thing. I am raisingwhat so ever is there with evidance ... see my previous posts of 2012... and see in Dec2012 the GNN has started the DG work ( news wit proper links posted and discussions done around it). I fail to understand what is issue with you guys, Neharpar used to have Roads, connectivity, electricty , swearge problems ....come and see all has been getting resolved since march 12...roads are constructing in full swing, check the pics, or see on google map.. almost majority of builders offered possesions inclduing few units from worest BPTP as well. however CR also has issues and most of those issues has become worse now considring DG, polluting industry and poor genrty surroundings ... TELL ME IF THESE ARE NOT ISSUES ..OR DID I SAY SOME THING WHICH WAS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!

Its matter to get personal as you always posts what is there in newspaper and you trust them. Please read last news paper and it says GNN has won case in Supream court which was entirely false. There are multiple instances in the past when newspaper published that work is going on or will be completed but nothing happens on ground reality. And I also following your posts since early 2012 or I think 2011 and u don't have anyother reason apart from list of issues of CR and start writing with no efforts to see the ground reality. You are the same **** who sold his flat in supertech in CR at price of something around 25 lakhs which is not available nowadays less thn 32 lakhs so there is no need to establish your intelligence on reality business or specifically on CR.

I don't mind how much you utter about CR and don't care how much ppl believe you but would keep writting about your intelligence and off course that will be personal
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (20): Getting Aggressive with not give any solution...its time to protest and one thing is for sure that builders will not do anything...as there motive had already been completed by selling their units...
    CommentQuote
  • Also to add that===
    Court mentality is support the mass not the builder (Remember NE cases).====Just my personal View.

Also buiders will not be directly involved in this.

Better, we need to do it ourself. but who will initiate.
    I am a paper Tiger - using office time on IREf. zero in field work.
    Who is that braveman (Another Gandhi) to fight for us?
    CommentQuote
  • I have been following this thread long before i started to write in it. It has also been discussed in the past that builders have plan to come up with CR Phase II. If that is true what happens to there investments in such land banks? Few commercials are also under construction which are not have been fully sold out till now. How will builder recover there investments in such cases? Ansals have direct interest in the area (Aquapolis) which is again not fully sold out.

Is any one aware of the demolitions taking place in Shahberi on both sides of the road near shahberi pulia? Is it the widening of the road that is taking place?
    CommentQuote