Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good news

Haath kangan ko aarsi kya ...:):)

Trends for 'average' apartments prices in ghaziabad and changes in the last 6 months ...(sourced for the leading NCR property site)

Althought it says that CR is averaging more than 3200+ in Jan 13, but I have got to know first hand from few brokers based in CR itself that 3-4 societies are now constantly selling in upwards of 3800 psft in resale and for them too very limited inventory is coming in the market..

cheers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • See CR is going to have 15000 odd flats.Already more than 40% is occupied.I do not foresee population explosion that will derail CR .If the road from Gh-7 to Gol Chakkar becomes a reality there would be hardly any difference between CR & NE.for your information work has begun & CR management is hopeful to get thru this road in near future.

When 4 lanes NH-24 can take so much traffic 4 lanes CR road can easily take this load.Just compare with IP situation 7 you will realise that CR is in much better situation.even at ABES we have underpass already in use.Slip road beside naala is being used frequently.Widening work at Shahberi Pulia is also starting.things are happening on Ground.

But yes DG is also happening.Agreed. Boundary wall has come up in the parts where it was not there.Something surely is going on but as discussed & agreed wait till Sc hearing on January 23
    CommentQuote
  • And this one is quite informative as well
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Please take pictures and post

Thanks for the enlightenment. As mentioned in your post, kindly take pictures of the "impact" of "crowding", "Pollution", "CR with dirty/filthy Villages around". Awaiting to see those horrifying pics.

rgds.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    Dpatiala and LEo@ i am here not criticize anyone, but

to discuss the things going around and in news papers. Authenticity of the same is a question as Ghaziabad is getting NH24 8lanes is a news since last 8years along with Metro at doorsteps of CR, IP and now RNE along with High speed train 2016.

I can also understand your frustration as all the time you guys bash people like me who just flag the REAL CONCERNS of the area.... moreover I sold supertech in LOSS ...but earned 30lacs as permium on NP flat, however my sympathies are with you , wish DG should never come to CR. but I am surprised your habits of bashing and than not only me but entire neharpar area.... which has almost doubled the investments of investors in last year .... almost fully developed Indirapuram flats are costing same as neharpar ... (now question is WHY......????? u guys can better introspect , and if you dont get answer come to me , just drop a PM and u will get an answer)

Regarding your points : Industries are almost in every city but the houses just near to industrial units or acorss ALWAYS GETS AFFECTED (quality of life and value for money) ... its universal pehnomenon across nation (exceptions are there, if its IT industry , which is not the case in Ghaziabad ...as mostly its old industrial units hence questionable on terms of polluting standereds).... so no point of debating on it... (neither you nor I , can actually measure the Co, CO2, methane etc released by industry on day to day basis, However its clearly VISIBLE THAT THOSE INDUSTRIES ARE SPITTING BLACK SMOKE ... (every time i visited its there, if you want I can click pictures in my next trip)

Regarding low gentry surroundings: I didnt used the term Villagers (as of now village guys have money money and facilities than us citywalas) anyways I said low gentry around CR, which is well known fact, start from Hindon bridge till CR entrance its very low gentry, un organised surroundings, especially near hindon part.... and dhundhrea parts ..... I am not saying that why they are there, as citizens they have right to live anywhere, but when we calculate in terms of property and investment and Area value ...these things matter a lot, the area has permanent surroundings , which could be a threat in future, quote unquote ... cosnidering law and order situation of Ghaziabad'.

Regarding the DG issues and priority on other issues: Its well know fact that DG is biggest issues as of now, if it is resolved that next monsters would be Connectivity, polluting units and nearby surroundings ... and issues like step mother treatment from GDA.... You need to take your vision and foresee power to next step... I can foresee ....when 60% CR is occupied and the kind of cars, vehicle traffic wil hit that main ABES college road ... thats too the road is 100feet, than 60feet stretch ... it will be mess. Pls excuse me again raising an issue. NH24 can become 8lanes but internal connectivity road from ABES would be same as both sides are occupied.

Regarding personal attack, I think moderators should intervene, as i never said any thing personal to anyone ever, where as for discussions based on new paper links, people come and abuse, rather than discussing the real issues of the area they ask on 'mineral water bottles' ....dude yes i care and i guess everyone is DILLI COULDNT DARE TO USE TAP WATER.... zist is before writing and bashing ...concentrate on the issues of your area.
    CommentQuote
  • No need for tongue showing.i know that metro shall be 3-4 kms away from Nehar Paar not 2-3.where did I say that Metro is not happening in Faridabad.Do not read between the lines.

Signal free bypass road..hahaha..kheri bridge approach again hahaha....Sector 70 IMT is too far...Only good approach road to NP is BPTP bridge ...NP shall be doomed if new bridges do not come up...

Both area's have their problem..lets agree on this..I said I am impressed with Nehar Paar as an area.it's development from last year is good...but possessions are not happening..that's a reality..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Come on, why NP is merged with CR?? North Pole - South Pole :D

kyunki ..kuch log apne investment se itne khush hain ki use justify karne Ghaziabad thak pahunch jaate hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Come on, why NP is merged with CR?? North Pole - South Pole :D

Both are equally superb location to live ...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Both are equally superb location to live ...:)

Yes..provided if possession is given in NP.BPTP has increased the area from 1835 to 2353 i.e good 518 sq ft more.room sizes is 10 x 10.Even builders like Shiv Sai (Ozone) are charging unethically.SRS is killling people.Plots are not being handed over.this is 8th year after launch.still I Believe that area is good but pain of people who have lived with it for 8 years cannot be neglected in view of some % increase in price...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yes..provided if possession is given in NP.BPTP has increased the area from 1835 to 2353 i.e good 518 sq ft more.room sizes is 10 x 10.Even builders like Shiv Sai (Ozone) are charging unethically.SRS is killling people.Plots are not being handed over.this is 8th year after launch.still I Believe that area is good but pain of people who have lived with it for 8 years cannot be neglected in view of some % increase in price...

Oh..
    Its nothing but broad day light robbery by NP builders..
    CommentQuote
  • Lets get together and cover this Nahar up, no aar-paar all at the same side :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Dpatiala and LEo@ i am here not criticize anyone, but to discuss the things going around and in news papers. Authenticity of the same is a question as Ghaziabad is getting NH24 8lanes is a news since last 8years along with Metro at doorsteps of CR, IP and now RNE along with High speed train 2016.

I can also understand your frustration as all the time you guys bash people like me who just flag the REAL CONCERNS of the area.... moreover I sold supertech in LOSS ...but earned 30lacs as permium on NP flat, however my sympathies are with you , wish DG should never come to CR. but I am surprised your habits of bashing and than not only me but entire neharpar area.... which has almost doubled the investments of investors in last year .... almost fully developed Indirapuram flats are costing same as neharpar ... (now question is WHY......????? u guys can better introspect , and if you dont get answer come to me , just drop a PM and u will get an answer)

Regarding your points : Industries are almost in every city but the houses just near to industrial units or acorss ALWAYS GETS AFFECTED (quality of life and value for money) ... its universal pehnomenon across nation (exceptions are there, if its IT industry , which is not the case in Ghaziabad ...as mostly its old industrial units hence questionable on terms of polluting standereds).... so no point of debating on it... (neither you nor I , can actually measure the Co, CO2, methane etc released by industry on day to day basis, However its clearly VISIBLE THAT THOSE INDUSTRIES ARE SPITTING BLACK SMOKE ... (every time i visited its there, if you want I can click pictures in my next trip)

Regarding low gentry surroundings: I didnt used the term Villagers (as of now village guys have money money and facilities than us citywalas) anyways I said low gentry around CR, which is well known fact, start from Hindon bridge till CR entrance its very low gentry, un organised surroundings, especially near hindon part.... and dhundhrea parts ..... I am not saying that why they are there, as citizens they have right to live anywhere, but when we calculate in terms of property and investment and Area value ...these things matter a lot, the area has permanent surroundings , which could be a threat in future, quote unquote ... cosnidering law and order situation of Ghaziabad'.

Regarding the DG issues and priority on other issues: Its well know fact that DG is biggest issues as of now, if it is resolved that next monsters would be Connectivity, polluting units and nearby surroundings ... and issues like step mother treatment from GDA.... You need to take your vision and foresee power to next step... I can foresee ....when 60% CR is occupied and the kind of cars, vehicle traffic wil hit that main ABES college road ... thats too the road is 100feet, than 60feet stretch ... it will be mess. Pls excuse me again raising an issue. NH24 can become 8lanes but internal connectivity road from ABES would be same as both sides are occupied.

Regarding personal attack, I think moderators should intervene, as i never said any thing personal to anyone ever, where as for discussions based on new paper links, people come and abuse, rather than discussing the real issues of the area they ask on 'mineral water bottles' ....dude yes i care and i guess everyone is DILLI COULDNT DARE TO USE TAP WATER.... zist is before writing and bashing ...concentrate on the issues of your area.

Hi Jass and All,
    Jass yes DG is an issue right now. But other things you mentioned are not an issue. Yes there are problems with connectivity. But all the people are not using NH24. Only who has to go to anand vihar side are using. Others are using Noida extension road where small size of pulia is an issue. But work is going on to resolve the matter.
    This is not only the problem of CR. These problems persist in entire NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Who is criticizing Neharpaar's development.Neharpaar's possession record is what is the problem.Stiill no society has offered possession for kast 30 days.

Neharpaar is investor's den & more importantly it is for vegabonds who like to travel 3 hours a day.i mean jobs are in Noida & Gurgaon & you will always require average 3 hours a day to commute.that will also burn a hole in your pocket.

You say ABES internal road will be a future problem even if it is 8 lane. See then reaching NP is also a problem & will always remain a problem from Matura Road.How many roads & bridges are there?

See 8 lanes of NH-24 was approved by NHAI & was then shelved by them as they want to de congest the NH_24 arterial roads & then go for it.Rajnath singh's question in lok sabha is reproduced below:
    ======================================
    NEW DELHI: Ghaziabad MP Rajnath Singh took up the problems faced by commuters on National Highway 24 in the Lok Sabha on Monday. He blamed the highways ministry for not starting work to widen the congested stretch in Ghaziabad which witnesses massive traffic jams everyday.
    Although the ministry had come out with two proposals - in one case even floating tenders - to deal with the snarls, no work has been done so far. The plan to widen the 20km stretch between Delhi border and Dasna was scrapped although the highways ministry had finalized the bidder. It had come up with a new proposal to do away with all the traffic lights on the stretch by constructing underpasses and service lanes for facilitating movement of local traffic. tnn

=======================================

Underpasses have now been constructed & traffic woes have eased.Anybody residing in IP & Ghaziabad will confirm that.Now the next step is widening which shall also happen.This again is fact.

You can take pictures of smoke but show that smoke reacing Crossing republik.Do you understand anything about pollution control board.They are now working on polluting industries. One RTI is required to bring them on track & many have been filed.Polluting Industries are not a problem but nothing can be done for a person who is hell bent upon seeing that as a problem.

Nearby surroundings are not posh from one side but from one side in Future we shall have Noida Extension.Again Neharpaar also has these issues.Law & Order till date in CR has been at par with any area of NCR.We feel safe to return at even 2.00 am in the night as NH-24 is as ever lively.

=================================

Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city

Binoy Prabhakar, ET Bureau Nov 17, 2011, 04.22am IST

Tags:

United Nations Population Fund|
      Environmental Planning|
      atkins

Indian cities overwhelmingly dominate a new list of the world's fastest-growing 100 cities in terms of urbanisation, with three leapfrogging to the top 10 and 22 others figuring prominently in a crop of boomtowns usually reserved for those in China.
      Ghaziabad occupies the second, Surat fourth and Faridabad eighth slots in the list presented by City Mayors, a global think-tank that studies urban affairs to promote good governance. The City Mayors' catalogue of the fastest-growing cities and urban areas between 2006 and 2020 is based on past growth and forecasts by international and national statistics organisations.

================================================

I think you are stuck in a mindset to degrade CR & you will always remain in that mode.I always had bullish trend for faridabad Nehar paar but was disappointed by the pace of work.I was already 30 when I decided to take a flat & expect to live for 70 years. That makes 40 years.i can't waste 25 % of my golden period waiting for a home & area to develop.i also want to stay in good comfy house with good layout & that too with my parents, wiffe & children.Also i want to enjoy my life by not getting too much stucked in EMI's.CR has given me all this.40 minutes of average daily travel.On week ends for my outing is still lessesr. i can park my car at city centre 12 kms away & go to any part of delhi.this distance shall be reduced to 8-9 kms in years to come.

Ghaziabad has some very good malls. Not talking about IP.Turaan Nagar is a good market to shop.easily accessible.Boss try to see the good things.Nehar paar is good because it is less populated.But in today's time giving time to family is waht I give preference to.That means less travelling & that is not possible with Nehar Paar.But then again it is personal choice.
      Fully agree,
      And believe me, don't want to tell about DG again. But I have not seen a society where people are so closely bonded when it comes to a problem on a society. Many of them would not know each other by face, but having a frequent communication on group mail boxes, this forum or other modes.
      Fully agree,
      And believe me, don't want to tell about DG again. But I have not seen a society where people are so closely bonded when it comes to a problem on a society. Many of them would not know each other by face, but having a frequent communication on group mail boxes, this forum or other modes.
      Fully agree,
      Fully agree,
      Fully agree,
      Fully agree,
      Fully agree,
      Fully agree,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Thanks for the enlightenment. As mentioned in your post, kindly take pictures of the "impact" of "crowding", "Pollution", "CR with dirty/filthy Villages around". Awaiting to see those horrifying pics.

rgds.

Hmmm, It looks you are living on cloud no 9. Can't compare with you. But wonder you have joined the forum for people on earth. :)
    CommentQuote
  • It was a satire, just in case you didn't get it :).

Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Hmmm, It looks you are living on cloud no 9. Can't compare with you. But wonder you have joined the forum for people on earth. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ajj to pura CR, Ghaziabad , neharpar discuss kar diya gaya hai .
    CommentQuote