Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Industrial Pollution - My foot, whole NCR is polluted, in case want to have a pollution free environment, go to Shimla, Panchkula, Uttrakhand areas and Chandigarh and have a daily up/down to office from there.

Inqlaab Zindabad :)

u remind me of my hometown.
    i belongs to a to a town near yamuna eway's first exit & have plenty of land there.
    several time i think to live there (ready do daily travel of 1-1.5 hr one side)but there r two main problems: only 8-10 hour electricity + lack of good school for my kid, otherwise I would have a villa in 1 bigha, pure buffalo milk, pure vegetables right from the soil, and most imp fresh air.

at times, I thought to do some self employment in my home town but my parents & brothers are against it. If I have taken higher studies, I must be living in some big city (acc. to them)

someone talk about compromise here, I believe we all do make compromises in life irrespective of money we have.
    living in these cities is itself a compromise.
    CR is no longer a bad place to live (if DG is a covered WTP).

cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibadmi
    u remind me of my hometown.
    i belongs to a to a town near yamuna eway's first exit & have plenty of land there.
    several time i think to live there (ready do daily travel of 1-1.5 hr one side)but there r two main problems: only 8-10 hour electricity + lack of good school for my kid, otherwise I would have a villa in 1 bigha, pure buffalo milk, pure vegetables right from the soil, and most imp fresh air.

at times, I thought to do some self employment in my home town but my parents & brothers are against it. If I have taken higher studies, I must be living in some big city (acc. to them)

someone talk about compromise here, I believe we all do make compromises in life irrespective of money we have.
    living in these cities is itself a compromise.
    CR is no longer a bad place to live (if DG is a covered WTP).

cheers...

Friend, Nice thoughts. Even I think same way most of times. But now we are used to this hectic life and no more survive in villages. Cities have pollution and villages doesn't have good healthcare and infrastructure.
    Life is about give and take.Here we are giving our health to make some quick money. And later in older days, we give money to stay healthy.

Regarding CR, even I believe if it can survive the DG, then others issues are negligible.
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice piece of intellectual thoughts garibadami & hindustan...!

Even in my perspective I always keep my eyes downwards, and if we think about it little more deeper, than we will see that 40% population in India is staying in Chawls and in other areas where no one from us wants to step in, so we should all feel very auspicious that we have roofs on our heads, doesn’t matter whether its CR or NP or Ghaziabad.

Jitna time katna hey khushi sey kaat lo.. aur mere hisaab sey middle class banda ghar leta hey yeh soch key ki rehna hey..na ki bechana hey..!!

happy living...!! Cheers.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    Friend, Nice thoughts. Even I think same way most of times. But now we are used to this hectic life and no more survive in villages. Cities have pollution and villages doesn't have good healthcare and infrastructure.
    Life is about give and take.Here we are giving our health to make some quick money. And later in older days, we give money to stay healthy.

Regarding CR, even I believe if it can survive the DG, then others issues are negligible.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes we are in CR to live & enjoy.We are the middle class..Nehar paar is not for middle class now..that is why no possession is happening & absolutely no pressure for possession..ab yahan DG aaye yaa sadak naa aaye jeena yahin hain..but the power of people will only improve the situation..thats clear
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    No need for tongue showing.i know that metro shall be 3-4 kms away from Nehar Paar not 2-3.where did I say that Metro is not happening in Faridabad.Do not read between the lines.

Signal free bypass road..hahaha..kheri bridge approach again hahaha....Sector 70 IMT is too far...Only good approach road to NP is BPTP bridge ...NP shall be doomed if new bridges do not come up...

Both area's have their problem..lets agree on this..I said I am impressed with Nehar Paar as an area.it's development from last year is good...but possessions are not happening..that's a reality..

Guys whenever someone point at the problem area people start abc v/s XYZ area. Let me pitch in with little more objective evaluation of CR and NP.
    CR: Positives
    1. Possession,
    2. RTM apartments hence no worries about EMI and rent
    3. Cheaper and existing road is just good enough to support the existing
    population
    4. Proximity to Noida.
    CR Negatives:
    1. Will be concrete jungle once completed: Higher FAR and congested layouts
    2. NH 24 is congested: NH 24 widening is long due promise which is not fulfilled yet and hence raise doubts in minds of people. I have never seen smooth flow of traffic thanx to multi-modal transportation system in place such as Ricksaw, vikram (three wheeler's), jugaad, foot soldiers crossing at whims and fancies, Uttarakhand, UP, Harayan, Rajasthan transport buses from Kale Khan and Anand Vihar.
    3. Approach road not futuristic: Current width won't take full load of 20000 car during peak hour.
    4. DG:
    5. Metro is really far off

Pollution is not a big issue in entire NCR. Its reality with which we all are living happily and are doing fine. This neutral to NP, CR, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi. Pollution and particals travel far and also depend on turbulence and wind systems at lower and higher level.

NP Positives.
    1. Infrastructure:Master roads are shaping very nicely. Major roads are 32 meter (6 lanes) and total width is 60 meter (in future it can be expanded to 8 lanes). Sewage lines are also laid.
    2. Connectivity: Bye Pass: 6 lane road, 1 6 lane bridge is already functional, construction for another has just started (I will not talk about so called planned bridges).
    3. NH2: Widening to 6 lane.
    4. Badarpur flyover is functional: before this it used to take 45-50 minutes to cross this area.
    5. Alternate rout via tuglakabad-shooting range-surajkund-badkal- sector 14 to BPTP bridge.
    6. Metro Connectivity: Sector -78 (farthest sector from metro perspective is 5.5 kms and closest sector 81 is just 2 kms from under construction metro).
    7. Very well planned and plans are executed nicely at the moment. Due to low/no habitation this area is getting in shape very nicely. I believe Noida is well planned but not Gurgaon.

NP: Nehatives:
    1. Rates have moved up drastically (too inflated) hence its not that affordable at the moment.
    2. Nagging issues with Bye Pass road due to encroachment (HUDA is known for lethargy and will take its own sweet time may be year). Bye pass road entrance at badarpur flyover is very narrow and chocked due to three wheeler, buses and hawkers.
    3. Unethical practices: Area increase, astronomical other charges (My friend faced same with Supertech Pavilion 34 in Noida and had to pay 6 L extra due to other charges). Hence not sure whether these are specific to NP or generic but for sure these are true to Gurgaon as well.
    4. Very few RTM option. Builders have failed to offer (deliberately delayed possession) in most cases.
    5. Distance to Noida: Is around 23-25 kms and need 1 hour travel time.
    6. No provision for public transport system in neharpar. Buses play on regular basis on bye pass.

Guys rather than :bab (20): be objective. I have few pointers:
    1. All the builders are same, we have to choose bad among worst.
    2. Buy home according to affordability, proximity to work place, distance and travel time to work, public transport system,
    3. Each habitation has its pros and cons.
    4. 2013, NP will see possession happening: Spa Village, New Height, Resort, and at least 7-8 other GH societies going for real possession unlike piyush but rates have moved up very sharply.
    5. CR offer VFM RTM apartments for those who are working in Noida and CR is definitely a better proposition than NP for these people.

Spare me personally, I tried to maintain objectivity as much as I could.
    Declaration: I own something (kabutkhana) in NP.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear BRA***

Thanks -- Good post, very good post.
    Thaks for your time and helping attitude.

"Planner" Khush hua.

Dil chahta hai aapke haath choom luin---Kidhar hain aapke haath?
    CommentQuote
  • Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.

360 Acre 15000 odd flats.Density is 42 flats per acre for CR.I don't think that is more for a well planned township & certainly will not be a concrete Jungle.

Forgive me for being so childish but I for one do not understand FAR & don't want to understand it either.I had flat in BPTP Princess Park where in 1100 odd flats are there in 18 acres.That makes it 61 flats per acre.In Gh-7 CR there are 1900 flats in 33 acres.that makes it 57 flats per acre.So which Society has more FAR.Again I am oblivious to my surroundings as I can get out & get in in my society very easily.So area's FAR is no issue to me.Like in Noida FAR has been increased Haryana can also do that in future...

Metro is not far off.It's 12 kms or 15 minutes drive..In future further reduction by 4 kms if it reaches Sector-62.Vaishali line if it reaches bus Stand that will also be 10 kms.

There are Builders & then there is BPTP...625 carpet area to live & pay unetical maintenance for life for 1390 sqft..I still remember 1000 sqft 1300 ads by BPTP in 2006.

NH-24 is not the only route to reach CR.Avoid NH-24 in morning & Noida Extension in the evening.U will never face jam...

If NE is the "the area" in NCR then CR has a bright bright future.

But then conventional DG should not come in CR
    CommentQuote
    Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.

Thank you for the kind words.
    At the end of it what matter's is personal choice and we all make choices based on information available to us where transaction cost are available. if I choose to stay in area X and you choose to stay in area Y, its perfectly right as long as we have a house to live in with some basic amenities such as electricity, air through ventilation, water and bit of security.
    In India most projects are sold as luxury and what is luxury: power back up, 24 hour water supply, well ventilated apartment parking etc. These are given in any part of the world but in India we have to pay extra for these. One should go by total cost of the apartment for carpet area and not based on basic sale and saleable area.

Coming back to CR/NP issues. If I am working in Delhi/Gurgaon: NP all the way. If working in Noida, no second thought but CR.

BPTP is BPTP and we can't put in any category. BPTP is benchmark for cheating. Fortunately I invested in a builder who is falls in chor category than dacoit.

For me UP is big no (no offense but my personal choice) when it comes to law and order, otherwise I could have opted for CR. We all make decisions based on certain presumptions, personal beliefs, misconceptions and available information.

FAR is very complicated (rather builders have played around FAR in collusion with respective authorities across India). Friend of mine bought unit 8 years back in Indirapuram with super area of 1800 for 3 BHK. Carpet area for unit (1600) what I bought is larger than her unit. As I said, carpet area/super area ratio depends on lots of issues and most important is builder's intention to loot, it doesn't matter whether its CR or NP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Thank you for the kind words.
    At the end of it what matter's is personal choice and we all make choices based on information available to us where transaction cost are available. if I choose to stay in area X and you choose to stay in area Y, its perfectly right as long as we have a house to live in with some basic amenities such as electricity, air through ventilation, water and bit of security.
    In India most projects are sold as luxury and what is luxury: power back up, 24 hour water supply, well ventilated apartment parking etc. These are given in any part of the world but in India we have to pay extra for these. One should go by total cost of the apartment for carpet area and not based on basic sale and saleable area.

Coming back to CR/NP issues. If I am working in Delhi/Gurgaon: NP all the way. If working in Noida, no second thought but CR.

BPTP is BPTP and we can't put in any category. BPTP is benchmark for cheating. Fortunately I invested in a builder who is falls in chor category than dacoit.

For me UP is big no (no offense but my personal choice) when it comes to law and order, otherwise I could have opted for CR. We all make decisions based on certain presumptions, personal beliefs, misconceptions and available information.

FAR is very complicated (rather builders have played around FAR in collusion with respective authorities across India). Friend of mine bought unit 8 years back in Indirapuram with super area of 1800 for 3 BHK. Carpet area for unit (1600) what I bought is larger than her unit. As I said, carpet area/super area ratio depends on lots of issues and most important is builder's intention to loot, it doesn't matter whether its CR or NP.

I belong to U.P.Was born & bought up in Haryana for 10 years then shifted to Maharashtra & for job I have been in Delhi NCR.As far as NCR is concerned I do not find any difference in U.P or Haryana.But if you compare yamunanagar in haryana & Allahabad in U.P anyday lesser known Yamunanagar is much much better than well known Allahabad. But same cannot be said for Gurgaon-Faridabad or Noida Ghaziabad.

For me again Ghaziabad is a plus point.My family needs to travel to allahabad & Varanasi frequently.I take train at 9.45 p.m for which I leave for my home 9.10 pm for ghaziabad Railway station.Again faridabad would have been such a pain for reaching Station. So this is also a convenience which I never considered while taking flat in CR but in hindsight I am reaping benefits of it.

So these are finer points which also are helpful...
    CommentQuote
    Fully Agree with Brandoo & salute to balance which you have maintained.

360 Acre 15000 odd flats.Density is 42 flats per acre for CR.I don't think that is more for a well planned township & certainly will not be a concrete Jungle.

Forgive me for being so childish but I for one do not understand FAR & don't want to understand it either.I had flat in BPTP Princess Park where in 1100 odd flats are there in 18 acres.That makes it 61 flats per acre.In Gh-7 CR there are 1900 flats in 33 acres.that makes it 57 flats per acre.So which Society has more FAR.Again I am oblivious to my surroundings as I can get out & get in in my society very easily.So area's FAR is no issue to me.Like in Noida FAR has been increased Haryana can also do that in future...

Metro is not far off.It's 12 kms or 15 minutes drive..In future further reduction by 4 kms if it reaches Sector-62.Vaishali line if it reaches bus Stand that will also be 10 kms.

There are Builders & then there is BPTP...625 carpet area to live & pay unetical maintenance for life for 1390 sqft..I still remember 1000 sqft 1300 ads by BPTP in 2006.

NH-24 is not the only route to reach CR.Avoid NH-24 in morning & Noida Extension in the evening.U will never face jam...

If NE is the "the area" in NCR then CR has a bright bright future.

But then conventional DG should not come in CR

Heights of comparision .... blah blah
    Could you please explain from which map you measured metro is 12kms from inside society of crossings ???? As far as I know out road of CR to Kala Patthar is not less than 9+kms and from there Vaishali is around 4.5kms ......and from NH24 main road crossings to crossings society its again around 2kms. Oh sorry Mr. Dpkpatiala .. now i got you might have measured the flying distance between CR and Noida Metro/vaishali ... (bird fly distance ) it could be around 12kms(not sure) in that sense only NOT BY ROADS ANY CHANCE

BPTP carpet area 625 and super ares 1300 could you please exlain .... how in 625 2bhk with balconices accomodate ...n ..who gave u this information or ooohhh I guess u urself measured it with your old measurng tape:bab (59):

NP is not nly BPTP and Princess Park only .. PP is worest project as in CR, Indirapuram 'Jaiuria Sunrise Green' ... Amarpali Village and Rajhans are known as bench mark of WOREST to WOREST societies ... Do wise people like you oly compare these societies and make thier openion about IP ???? I guess NO ......same way next to PP is Omaxe Heights with lowest possible FAR in NCRF and Ample green areas , Puri Prathm and many more with good FAR..even BPTP Grandura ....hence its an advice comparision only happens between organes not oranges and apples NA

No metro as of now, and in case of Sce 62 metro ... can you please again explain how metro would be just 4kms from Crossings !!!!

Second you rightly said what suits to one, one will go ... Dilli south and GGN working can never thin of Noida or CR.... but as mentioed by you that you belon to UP and its easy to go to station for you ... NP top faridabad main statin is merely 3.2kms approxx....

I liked ur last suggestion , if u live in CR its better to aviod morning and evening travels to aviod JAMS :bab (59):....... Dada nakuri kaisi hogi yeh aapki salah maan li

CommentQuote
    I belong to U.P.Was born & bought up in Haryana for 10 years then shifted to Maharashtra & for job I have been in Delhi NCR.As far as NCR is concerned I do not find any difference in U.P or Haryana.But if you compare yamunanagar in haryana & Allahabad in U.P anyday lesser known Yamunanagar is much much better than well known Allahabad. But same cannot be said for Gurgaon-Faridabad or Noida Ghaziabad.

For me again Ghaziabad is a plus point.My family needs to travel to allahabad & Varanasi frequently.I take train at 9.45 p.m for which I leave for my home 9.10 pm for ghaziabad Railway station.Again faridabad would have been such a pain for reaching Station. So this is also a convenience which I never considered while taking flat in CR but in hindsight I am reaping benefits of it.

So these are finer points which also are helpful...

dont say but figures say difference between haryana and UP ... I ma sure u must have heard d term BIMRAU States ... anyways ... haryana Delveloed state n UP Is poorest state of India, as per Goverment data... up fails in al index apart from population ...... haryana tops the chart in majoirty of cases.

COming to NCR towns of UP and Haryana .... yes differnce is less in terms of Infrastrcture but still gap is widened in social aspect ... u will not find news that outside HUDA metro station passesgers looted ... banks looted, chain sanchting etc etc .... (i agree it happens every where even in FBD n GGN0) but frequency and ramptess of crime is very high in UP (well documented with data) ...

NP is secluded area as of now but is much safer as compare to ful city like greater nioda where people r scared to come out in evening. Recently this sunday there was edition on sector 82noida . ... how people are scared of petty crimes ...

So boss thats not the only one difference ...power supply is also major issue with UP .... anyways there is a long list ...bu if you wanna live in dream of UP is Uttam Pradesh .. its fine I wont break it :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Heights of comparision .... blah blah
    Could you please explain from which map you measured metro is 12kms from inside society of crossings ???? As far as I know out road of CR to Kala Patthar is not less than 9+kms and from there Vaishali is around 4.5kms ......and from NH24 main road crossings to crossings society its again around 2kms. Oh sorry Mr. Dpkpatiala .. now i got you might have measured the flying distance between CR and Noida Metro/vaishali ... (bird fly distance ) it could be around 12kms(not sure) in that sense only NOT BY ROADS ANY CHANCE

BPTP carpet area 625 and super ares 1300 could you please exlain .... how in 625 2bhk with balconices accomodate ...n ..who gave u this information or ooohhh I guess u urself measured it with your old measurng tape:bab (59):

NP is not nly BPTP and Princess Park only .. PP is worest project as in CR, Indirapuram 'Jaiuria Sunrise Green' ... Amarpali Village and Rajhans are known as bench mark of WOREST to WOREST societies ... Do wise people like you oly compare these societies and make thier openion about IP ???? I guess NO ......same way next to PP is Omaxe Heights with lowest possible FAR in NCRF and Ample green areas , Puri Prathm and many more with good FAR..even BPTP Grandura ....hence its an advice comparision only happens between organes not oranges and apples NA

No metro as of now, and in case of Sce 62 metro ... can you please again explain how metro would be just 4kms from Crossings !!!!

Second you rightly said what suits to one, one will go ... Dilli south and GGN working can never thin of Noida or CR.... but as mentioed by you that you belon to UP and its easy to go to station for you ... NP top faridabad main statin is merely 3.2kms approxx....

I liked ur last suggestion , if u live in CR its better to aviod morning and evening travels to aviod JAMS :bab (59):....... Dada nakuri kaisi hogi yeh aapki salah maan li

Jass u have completly lost it...sorry for getting personal..but have u taken something...

Crossings to noida city centre via ne is 12 kms.....i said reduction of 4kms not total distance as 4...

Vaishali line is to be extended upto old bus stand gjaziqbad then it would be 10 kms..kya ho gaya..agar maarna hi hain to aakar thappad maar lo..yun badnaam to naa karo...

Bptp princesss park covered area is 625.take the layout and calculate...tape to bptp waalon ka kharaab hain
    CommentQuote
  • Jass i myself said haryana is better..u should apologise for being in a bad mood and readong all that what i habe never said.i said small yamunanagar in haryana is also much better then big allahabad in u.p.in up law and crime is bad......but haryana also does not score highly....

I was talking of convenience for traveling and that was individial....ghaziabad is good for up people.u are high class haryana guy remain happy yaar..brandoo was being so positive aur aapne to meri muft mein hi lanka laga di...
    CommentQuote
  • I just gave a tip to reach faast..u will surely reach your destination but it will take 10 minutes jyaada lagenge..yeh job naa karne ki baat kahan se aa gayi...i said ki nh-24 is more crowded in.morning and ne in evening...really jass i feel o bad in responding to such bad allegations..infact i pity you...i am saying continuously ki your area is good but our area is not bad...par aapne to aaj hadd kar di
    CommentQuote
  • Concrete Jungle

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I just gave a tip to reach faast..u will surely reach your destination but it will take 10 minutes jyaada lagenge..yeh job naa karne ki baat kahan se aa gayi...i said ki nh-24 is more crowded in.morning and ne in evening...really jass i feel o bad in responding to such bad allegations..infact i pity you...i am saying continuously ki your area is good but our area is not bad...par aapne to aaj hadd kar di

DK boss, CR is mostly High rise or does it have villa/low rise apartments. In NP, 20% will be for high rise and rest for plotted hence probability of becoming concrete jungle is less even if per acre units are more or less in CR and NP within the high rise.

Let me reiterate to you and Jass_s. Buying home is personal preference depending on information available, financial condition (i would love to own house in Safdarjung enclave but can't afford even single room), place of work and frequent inter city travel direction (as you mentioned that u need to travel to UP frequently and definitely NP/GGN is not good option from this view point).

Hence guys I request you to live and let live in peace. No fights but would like to request all the members from maligning image of any area be it NP or CR without factual information and merely on perceptions, personal beliefs, biases and myths.

Price wise NP is costly. In %term CR had higher growth due to low base effect. Illustration: Gurgaon prices increased from 8000 to 8500, Noida 5000-5400, NP 2600 to 3000 and CR: 2200 to 2500. In percentage term: 6.25, 8, 15.38 and 13.63% respectively. In absolute terms GGN has seen highest appreciation followed by Noida, NP and CR. Hence statistics can hide vital info. (these are purely for illustration purpose).

At the end of the day, Indian RE is not regulated, no national regulatory mechanism exist as of now hence builder's cheat buyers.
    CommentQuote