Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Jass u have completly lost it...sorry for getting personal..but have u taken something...

Crossings to noida city centre via ne is 12 kms.....i said reduction of 4kms not total distance as 4...

Vaishali line is to be extended upto old bus stand gjaziqbad then it would be 10 kms..kya ho gaya..agar maarna hi hain to aakar thappad maar lo..yun badnaam to naa karo...

Bptp princesss park covered area is 625.take the layout and calculate...tape to bptp waalon ka kharaab hain

Dear I agree NP is better but CR is affrordable .... but again you are quoting something negtives about area ..... SEE the image below for super flop project BPTP park princess .... and Calculate

Drg. DNg 16X13.10 =209 Sqfeet
    Master bedroom 13X10.10=138
    Bed room 11.6X11.9=138
    Kitchen 7.5X9.6=72
    Bathroom 5.9X7.6=44.38
    Bathroom 7.7X5=38
    Balcony 9.2X4.1=43
    Balcony 4.3X7.10=30
    kitch balcony 3.11X5.9=18.49
    Lobby area 3.9X6.1=23.9
    Entrance passge2.9X4.11=8
    TOTAL = 762Sq feet not 650Sq feet

Though I agree its cheating only happend this worest project ..

Why I posted it here to bring true picture of the area not to defame any porject and area ... as did by you with lots of biases towards ur home state.

hopefully this will end here only ... otherwise I will bring more evidances :bab (59):

NOt: Cupboard areas are not covered under this calculations
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Balconies are considered as half in FAR hence factor of .5 should apply to balconies while computing carpet area. This will bring carpet area down by 40 odd sf but still its 720. What the hell BPTP is robbing with loading factor around 55%.
    Jass I agree NP is bigger than BPTP and there are few builders who are a bit for considerate to buyers and don't suck last drop of blood. This is true to Noida, CR, RNE, GGN in fact entire NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Dear I agree NP is better but CR is affrordable .... but again you are quoting something negtives about area ..... SEE the image below for super flop project BPTP park princess .... and Calculate

Bed room 11.6X11.9=138
    Kitchen 7.5X9.6=72
    Bathroom 5.9X7.6=44.38
    Bathroom 7.7X5=38
    Balcony 9.2X4.1=43
    Balcony 4.3X7.10=30
    Lobby area 3.9X6.1=23.9

Why I posted it here to bring true picture of the area not to defame any porject and area ... as did by you with lots of biases towards ur home state.

hopefully this will end here only ... otherwise I will bring more evidances :bab (59):

Jass_s the flat which i had, didn't have the entrance lobby.You can very well go & check.Not all flats are similar. balconies have a strange shape.Visible also on the layout. reduce this area also.Your image itself says 1305 sqft.are there any flat of that dimensions in PP.It is either 1379 or 1369.It is near to 670 in actual.Go & measure it...They launched the very same flat for 1000 sqft..that is cool 40% incraese without doing anything...See it is not the worst project because look wise & quality wise it is good...only cheating is the case..has basement parking hence looks better than Omaxe heights..

What about 12km distance from CR to Noida City centre. Today morning I had to to go to embassy.From basement of my society to Noida city centre is flat 12 kms.I also can challenge you on this..

i DO NOT HAVE BIAS TOWARDS MY HOME STATE.I am indian.from U.P,birn in haryana, studied in Maharshtra & Punjab, working in Delhi NCR.but then I feel threatened by people who dislike U.P wallah's.And most in Faridabad thread are like that.

Chalo koi nahi yaar..u were in a bad mood..be happy be successful...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Balconies are considered as half in FAR hence factor of .5 should apply to balconies while computing carpet area. This will bring carpet area down by 40 odd sf but still its 720. What the hell BPTP is robbing with loading factor around 55%.
    Jass I agree NP is bigger than BPTP and there are few builders who are a bit for considerate to buyers and don't suck last drop of blood. This is true to Noida, CR, RNE, GGN in fact entire NCR.

Very rightly put...and see the wastage by providing those strange shape balconies..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    DK boss, CR is mostly High rise or does it have villa/low rise apartments. In NP, 20% will be for high rise and rest for plotted hence probability of becoming concrete jungle is less even if per acre units are more or less in CR and NP within the high rise.

Let me reiterate to you and Jass_s. Buying home is personal preference depending on information available, financial condition (i would love to own house in Safdarjung enclave but can't afford even single room), place of work and frequent inter city travel direction (as you mentioned that u need to travel to UP frequently and definitely NP/GGN is not good option from this view point).

Hence guys I request you to live and let live in peace. No fights but would like to request all the members from maligning image of any area be it NP or CR without factual information and merely on perceptions, personal beliefs, biases and myths.

Price wise NP is costly. In %term CR had higher growth due to low base effect. Illustration: Gurgaon prices increased from 8000 to 8500, Noida 5000-5400, NP 2600 to 3000 and CR: 2200 to 2500. In percentage term: 6.25, 8, 15.38 and 13.63% respectively. In absolute terms GGN has seen highest appreciation followed by Noida, NP and CR. Hence statistics can hide vital info. (these are purely for illustration purpose).

At the end of the day, Indian RE is not regulated, no national regulatory mechanism exist as of now hence builder's cheat buyers.

NP will never become a concretre jungle & that is why I have still an investment in Park Fllors -2 in partnership.Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s

Bed room 11.6X11.9=138
    Kitchen 7.5X9.6=72
    Bathroom 5.9X7.6=44.38
    Bathroom 7.7X5=38
    Balcony 9.2X4.1=43
    Balcony 4.3X7.10=30
    Lobby area 3.9X6.1=23.9

============================================
    This is the layout as received from BPTP for my flat.You can very well calculate & let me know....It was 1289 at the time of builder buyer agreement...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    NP will never become a concretre jungle & that is why I have still an investment in Park Fllors -2 in partnership.Cheers...

Good to know that you are invested in NP. As long as we get place to live with basic amenities, its good irrespective of area.
    CommentQuote
  • If my workplace is Noida I shall live in CR & if ever my workplace becomes Faridabad (L&T, ABB, Andritz) or Gurgaon(Siemens,Lanco and many more) NP is there for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Far

Originally Posted by brandoo
    Thank you for the kind words.
    At the end of it what matter's is personal choice and we all make choices based on information available to us where transaction cost are available. if I choose to stay in area X and you choose to stay in area Y, its perfectly right as long as we have a house to live in with some basic amenities such as electricity, air through ventilation, water and bit of security.
    In India most projects are sold as luxury and what is luxury: power back up, 24 hour water supply, well ventilated apartment parking etc. These are given in any part of the world but in India we have to pay extra for these. One should go by total cost of the apartment for carpet area and not based on basic sale and saleable area.

Coming back to CR/NP issues. If I am working in Delhi/Gurgaon: NP all the way. If working in Noida, no second thought but CR.

BPTP is BPTP and we can't put in any category. BPTP is benchmark for cheating. Fortunately I invested in a builder who is falls in chor category than dacoit.

For me UP is big no (no offense but my personal choice) when it comes to law and order, otherwise I could have opted for CR. We all make decisions based on certain presumptions, personal beliefs, misconceptions and available information.

FAR is very complicated (rather builders have played around FAR in collusion with respective authorities across India). Friend of mine bought unit 8 years back in Indirapuram with super area of 1800 for 3 BHK. Carpet area for unit (1600) what I bought is larger than her unit. As I said, carpet area/super area ratio depends on lots of issues and most important is builder's intention to loot, it doesn't matter whether its CR or NP.

You are absolutely right FAR is a very confusing term. More often than not it is used for cheating the buyer. I have a flat in Delhi its super area is 940 sq.ft. but I find it is more spacious than so called 1320 sq.ft. in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    You are absolutely right FAR is a very confusing term. More often than not it is used for cheating the buyer. I have a flat in Delhi its super area is 940 sq.ft. but I find it is more spacious than so called 1320 sq.ft. in CR

Bang on. 1800 SF DDA will be equal to 2500-2600 SF builder units anywhere in NCR. My friend bought 1785 SF DDA in munirka at 1.85 cr. Believe me its huge huge house. I have seen builder apartment claimed to be much larger than that but carpet area is smaller. This difference can be attributed to slightly bigger entrance lobby, lifts, double stair cases and some more common area such ducts for electricity, firefighting etc hence builder apartment will be a bit smaller than the same size DDA but difference should be like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani

hmmm .. and i thought FAR stood for floor area ratio (total area of all floors in a society /total land area of society) and not related to super area/carpet area/ loading of individual flats..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad industries face closure....

GHAZIABAD: Dealing a severe blow to Ghaziabad industries, the National Green Tribunal on Tuesday ordered the state government to shut down two dozen polluting units as the city has been rated the third most polluted in the country. The tribunal also ordered the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB) to submit a list detailing all industrial units in Ghaziabad functioning in violation of the board's consent so necessary action can be initiated against them.

A bench headed by chairperson Justice Swatanter Kumar passed the orders on a petition alleging high levels of air and water pollution caused by industries in Ghaziabad. Of the list of industrial units ordered for closure, nine have been pulled up for non-compliance with parameters related to water pollution and 15 for not meeting prescribed air pollution norms.

"It is obvious that these industries are discharging effluents in derogation to prescribed standards and causing serious air and water pollution ... It is directed that these industries be closed forthwith and should not be allowed to operate in any manner whatsoever," directed the bench.

The tribunal has ordered the UPPCB and the UP government to ensure compliance of the orders. The DGP has been directed to provide adequate assistance to shut down the industries.

The bench came down heavily upon the UPPCB which had presented a list of around 300 industries in Ghaziabad observing that it is difficult to comprehend that so few units have been responsible for such large-scale pollution. The tribunal directed UPPCB to file a detailed list of industries together with the extent of violation of prescribed parameters for environmental pollution. "UPPCB has failed to exercise proper check and has failed to control air and water pollution in Ghaziabad. Its affidavit doesn't provide entirely correct information. It has to provide the full list of industries that have the consent to operate with those that are operating in violation of consent," directed the bench.

Ghaziabad had been listed as the third most polluted industrial city after a study conducted of 88 industrial clusters by the Central Pollution Control Board in 2009. On the scale of comprehensive environmental pollution index (CEPI), Ghaziabad had recorded a score of 87.37 which subsequently came down to 81.14 in 2011. For recording CEPI scores in excess of 80, Ghaziabad had been put in the category of 'critically polluted areas'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    GHAZIABAD: Dealing a severe blow to Ghaziabad industries, the National Green Tribunal on Tuesday ordered the state government to shut down two dozen polluting units as the city has been rated the third most polluted in the country. The tribunal also ordered the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB) to submit a list detailing all industrial units in Ghaziabad functioning in violation of the board's consent so necessary action can be initiated against them.

A bench headed by chairperson Justice Swatanter Kumar passed the orders on a petition alleging high levels of air and water pollution caused by industries in Ghaziabad. Of the list of industrial units ordered for closure, nine have been pulled up for non-compliance with parameters related to water pollution and 15 for not meeting prescribed air pollution norms.

"It is obvious that these industries are discharging effluents in derogation to prescribed standards and causing serious air and water pollution ... It is directed that these industries be closed forthwith and should not be allowed to operate in any manner whatsoever," directed the bench.

The tribunal has ordered the UPPCB and the UP government to ensure compliance of the orders. The DGP has been directed to provide adequate assistance to shut down the industries.

The bench came down heavily upon the UPPCB which had presented a list of around 300 industries in Ghaziabad observing that it is difficult to comprehend that so few units have been responsible for such large-scale pollution. The tribunal directed UPPCB to file a detailed list of industries together with the extent of violation of prescribed parameters for environmental pollution. "UPPCB has failed to exercise proper check and has failed to control air and water pollution in Ghaziabad. Its affidavit doesn't provide entirely correct information. It has to provide the full list of industries that have the consent to operate with those that are operating in violation of consent," directed the bench.

Ghaziabad had been listed as the third most polluted industrial city after a study conducted of 88 industrial clusters by the Central Pollution Control Board in 2009. On the scale of comprehensive environmental pollution index (CEPI), Ghaziabad had recorded a score of 87.37 which subsequently came down to 81.14 in 2011. For recording CEPI scores in excess of 80, Ghaziabad had been put in the category of 'critically polluted areas'.

Though not clearly it indicates some of the industries near CR would be shifted or not .... but some one was yesterday raising a lot of hue cry about pollution in NCR and freshness of CR ...hhhhhhhhmmmmmm CR ' FRESHNESS' is there ....... but its itself near most polluted nallah 'hindon' (yesterday a news about ground water pollution near hindon), and Most polluting old century industries of Ghaziabad and Now Dumping Ground next to it (quote unqoute ' as of Jan 2013 DG is there : source govt )
    CommentQuote
  • haha, agar tu India ka PM hota to India k saare DGs, Factories, Traffic, Problems CR k andar daal deta! I have never seen anyone hating any area like you hate CR.

I have only one question, is the National Green Tribunal order positive or negative? Kyu faltu mein har news ko CR k liye negative news bolta hai bhai. Kuch to sharam kar muh kholne se pehle.

I think overall things can only improve in Ghaziabad or CR from where they stand now.
    1. CR's internal infrastructure has improved by miles
    2. External connectivity has also improved to some extent
    3. Possession delays are much shorter than in other areas (Builders any ways are big cheats everywhere)
    4. Place is already livable and leads other neighbouring areas by 3-4 years.

I perceive an open DG as the only risk for CR as of now. Regarding external connectivity, I firmly believe that it'll only improve from where it stands now.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    Though not clearly it indicates some of the industries near CR would be shifted or not .... but some one was yesterday raising a lot of hue cry about pollution in NCR and freshness of CR ...hhhhhhhhmmmmmm CR ' FRESHNESS' is there ....... but its itself near most polluted nallah 'hindon' (yesterday a news about ground water pollution near hindon), and Most polluting old century industries of Ghaziabad and Now Dumping Ground next to it (quote unqoute ' as of Jan 2013 DG is there : source govt )
    CommentQuote
  • The most polluted area of 3rd most polluted city (i.e. Ghaziabad) is not the area adjoining CR. Its sahibabad industrial area, the area adjoining the most expensive areas of ghaziabad (Vaishali and Kaushambhi).

Even Delhi is highly polluted and yet highly expensive.

So, I think from rates perspective, the most important thing for CR is not DG, but connectivity. Its a different matter than generally, there is an inverse relation between quality of life and rates.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Layout/Includes/TOINEW/ArtWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIM%2F2010%2F06%2F05&ViewMode=HTML&PageLabel=20&EntityId=Ar01900&AppName=1
    CommentQuote