Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Welcome jass_s....yaar np is the best...flowers and wishes to u for ur cr bashing in new avtaar..

Sorry what did you say!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Illustration purpose..... why assumptions when real figures are available.....do some ground work in CR and then tell me what is available in 2500. No assumptions pls. even magic bricks quotes CR rate 3050 to 3500.

plus, why nehapar is being discussed here this is not a comparison tread but thread for Crossing Republik -latest updates , is am right?

Illustration to show effect of low/small base on % returns/increase. I request you to read a bit about base effect on ROI/returns before pouncing on me.
    Coming back to the ground work, I know the reality in term of prices of properties in resale. Builder price don't reflect true market. Resale deals are indicative of market trends. Magic bricks/99acres posting are by individuals but transactions are not happening at demanded rates.
    Example: BPTP resort in sector 75, Faridabad is priced at 4500 whereas in resale its selling at 3100-3200 (BSP) and AI prices of most NP properties are more than 3700-4500 depending on location.
    CR properties are selling at 3000-33300 AI depending on location, builder and specifications.
    In NE, property deals are happening at 2900 all inclusive. Friend bought a month back in Eco Village 2 (directly from builder) where as builder's website is reporting 3300 BSP. His unit size is 1010 hence effective AI rate is less than 2900 psf.
    Do you want me to put in more. Hence come out of this mindset of bashing people who use hard rationality against the sentimentality.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited CR after many months..

went thru metro from noida city center and thought to try auto services..

first had to take shared auto to sec71 chowk and then changed auto tilll gol chakkar and then from gol chakkar to abes .......So three autos and it took almost 1hr

came back at around 6.30 frm thr and took direct shared auto from main road to metro stations.....it tool 1hr and 15 min to reach kausambhi....:bab (59):

Got many reasons from brokers to avoid crossings.... like crossings roads, sewrage etc. is not maintained by gda ..thus once roads are damaged...then lots of problem is coming...
    above all DG problem is there and maintenance charges are a lot a month,... prices are coming down from last month...

there are many negatives.... but we don't have any other option to get a RTM in ncr at such a price and to have tension free nights.....

so guys if any one is interested to sell any 2bhk in crossings then plz PM... i can pay mostly in white as need to take bank loan...

thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Illustration to show effect of low/small base on % returns/increase. I request you to read a bit about base effect on ROI/returns before pouncing on me.
    Coming back to the ground work, I know the reality in term of prices of properties in resale. Builder price don't reflect true market. Resale deals are indicative of market trends. Magic bricks/99acres posting are by individuals but transactions are not happening at demanded rates.
    Example: BPTP resort in sector 75, Faridabad is priced at 4500 whereas in resale its selling at 3100-3200 (BSP) and AI prices of most NP properties are more than 3700-4500 depending on location.
    CR properties are selling at 3000-33300 AI depending on location, builder and specifications.
    In NE, property deals are happening at 2900 all inclusive. Friend bought a month back in Eco Village 2 (directly from builder) where as builder's website is reporting 3300 BSP. His unit size is 1010 hence effective AI rate is less than 2900 psf.
    Do you want me to put in more. Hence come out of this mindset of bashing people who use hard rationality against the sentimentality.

Dear moderators whenever I ask questions to such pseudo economist moulds my posts get deleted and these post are retained who try to oversmart people who mistakebly consider other people hadicap in economics/finance. (brandoo most of people are enginners/ mba here even I can give mckinsy like report which will make you to read and understand new concept for one month to answer me back.)
    Other people can pounce on you when you ask them to justify their stance, what's going on ....... you again do me favor by deleting my post ..... but the quality of iref depends upon you. think and rethink .. are not my questions justified.
    Why these economist are selling NP and when they are challenged they tag the person as basher.

Brandoo come and try cut a resale deal in CR in real not by economics formula, prejudice or trend analysis... u will certainly enhance your knowledge about rationality. And please use a good english dictionary to understand what the term bashing means!
    CommentQuote
  • Intelligent way to get the best deal

Its really very intelligent way to get the best deal. First you demoralise the CR owner by telling many negative points about CR. even u have told that there is sewer problem. But inspite of all the negative points you are interested to buy the flat to stay in worst living place. why dear?
    Really i appreciate ur way of getting best deal.

Originally Posted by desmataks
    Visited CR after many months..

first had to take shared auto to sec71 chowk and then changed auto tilll gol chakkar and then from gol chakkar to abes .......So three autos and it took almost 1hr

came back at around 6.30 frm thr and took direct shared auto from main road to metro stations.....it tool 1hr and 15 min to reach kausambhi....:bab (59):

Got many reasons from brokers to avoid crossings.... like crossings roads, sewrage etc. is not maintained by gda ..thus once roads are damaged...then lots of problem is coming...
    above all DG problem is there and maintenance charges are a lot a month,... prices are coming down from last month...

there are many negatives.... but we don't have any other option to get a RTM in ncr at such a price and to have tension free nights.....

so guys if any one is interested to sell any 2bhk in crossings then plz PM... i can pay mostly in white as need to take bank loan...

thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Quite the opposite feedback which I got from the brokers. Either you have visited a single broker or the points jotted by you is not correct.

I had visited few days back and the brokers were very upbeat about the area and they were sure DG wont come. And in few days things cant change much.

Wake up bro: IREF is not a forum where all CR families log in and rates are still stable there if not increasing.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by desmataks

thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks

thanks in advance...

u know i visited CR in nov 12 nd i got down at noida city centre hired a direct auto fr 80 rupees nd i was there in CR in twenty minutes..nd while coming back again hired a direct auto fr 100 rupees nd got down at vaishali in half an hour..i tjink u travelled in bits n pieces. Wich is why u messed up.. And i was visiting CR after 6 months so i really found everything good nd progressing..CR is growing rapidly n positievely ..my builder told me dat if i resale my under const property now i wil surely get atleast 4 lac rupee as appreciation...As i booked in april' 12.. So getting a roughly 4 lac appreciation in 6 months is a gud thing acc. To me.. CR is going gud nd in future it wil be a gud living destination.. Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Can i have the latest updates regarding supertech livingston - Galaxy Tower??
    CommentQuote
  • dont put any flase information here...
    CommentQuote
  • everybody is spreading negativity about the projects please requesting you all please give respect to CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    u know i visited CR in nov 12 nd i got down at noida city centre hired a direct auto fr 80 rupees nd i was there in CR in twenty minutes..nd while coming back again hired a direct auto fr 100 rupees nd got down at vaishali in half an hour..i tjink u travelled in bits n pieces. Wich is why u messed up.. And i was visiting CR after 6 months so i really found everything good nd progressing..CR is growing rapidly n positievely ..my builder told me dat if i resale my under const property now i wil surely get atleast 4 lac rupee as appreciation...As i booked in april' 12.. So getting a roughly 4 lac appreciation in 6 months is a gud thing acc. To me.. CR is going gud nd in future it wil be a gud living destination.. Cheers

Yes Ideally on vacant roads it should not take more than 25 to 30 minutes and from Vaishali again less than 30minutes But during traffic no one can predict travel time, as its case in metro and suburbes. Condition of roads n traffic signals are also major factor. Once it took me to from CR to shipra city (9kms) 30minutes due to heavy traffic at NH24 (which is usual case) anyways wish delhi NCR ...seamless connectivity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wow12345
    everybody is spreading negativity about the projects please requesting you all please give respect to CR

After all the negative points by traveling thru shared autos desmataks still wanted to come to CR...That's the uSP of CR..You can bash it But you cannot stay away from it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Yes Ideally on vacant roads it should not take more than 25 to 30 minutes and from Vaishali again less than 30minutes But during traffic no one can predict travel time, as its case in metro and suburbes. Condition of roads n traffic signals are also major factor. Once it took me to from CR to shipra city (9kms) 30minutes due to heavy traffic at NH24 (which is usual case) anyways wish delhi NCR ...seamless connectivity

It always takes 25-30 minutes for this stretch during peak hours..during non peak hours also it is 20 minutes...so u spend only 5-10 minutes extra...On friday it took 70 minutes at 12.30 p.m from Nehru Place to start of DND..u cannot predict traffic..But NH_24 is a problem only during morning hours & that too only when overnight trucks are left stranded broken on the roads.Otherwise 30 minutes for 9 kms stretch is normal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Its really very intelligent way to get the best deal. First you demoralise the CR owner by telling many negative points about CR. even u have told that there is sewer problem. But inspite of all the negative points you are interested to buy the flat to stay in worst living place. why dear?
    Really i appreciate ur way of getting best deal.

Please go to Faridabad..Huda is making wide roads..will be maintained by them..sewer are being made with lots of planning (&time)..NO DG...Prices are rising & likely to rise..

And yeah there is NO pun intended.I am serious.One should not come to area when there is no belief..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Please go to Faridabad..Huda is making wide roads..will be maintained by them..sewer are being made with lots of planning (&time)..NO DG...Prices are rising & likely to rise..

And yeah there is pun intended.I am serious.One should not come to area when there is no belief..

Relax, its a forum and as per norms/rules its open to discussions, people will discuss pro n cons both. Article 14 to 21 of Indian constitution allows freedom of speech, and freedom to settle down to any part of nation.

it will be good to answer the queries. harsh / rude things will spoil the image of residents further and make strong the bashers of area.
    CommentQuote