Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • :bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Relax, its a forum and as per norms/rules its open to discussions, people will discuss pro n cons both. Article 14 to 21 of Indian constitution allows freedom of speech, and freedom to settle down to any part of nation.

it will be good to answer the queries. harsh / rude things will spoil the image of residents further and make strong the bashers of area.

jass_s it's never a good idea to put your money in a place which you do not like..we are open to discussions...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    pseudo economist moulds
    I am economist trained at JNU, IIT and MBA from SJM SOM, IIT B. Well you can call me pseudo or whatever, it doesn't matter to me. Mckinsy produce some glossy reports nothing else. They don't have economists. Most of these consultancy firms know nothing about economics. In order to understand the depth of knowledge please compare Oxford, Cambridge, JNU, LSE, DSE research work with glossy reports. Nothing more to say.
    (brandoo most of people are enginners/ mba here even I can give mckinsy like report which will make you to read and understand new concept for one month to answer me back.)
    justify their stance, what's going on I am not asking for justification from anyone.
    deleting my post .....
    Buddy I am not the one who delete any post. I am not working as MOD on IREF.
    Why these economist are selling NP and when they are challenged they tag the person as basher.

Brandoo come and try cut a resale deal in CR in real not by economics formula, prejudice or trend analysis. And please use a good english dictionary to understand what the term bashing means!

Thank you for you suggestion(s). I have clearly stated in various posts that those who are working in Noida should opt for CR due to proximity and RTM options with something called road (in most cities of India infrastructure called roads, sewage, water and electricity are absent or follow once people settle in).
    My apology if you or anyone felt offended due to my posts. I have maintained objectivity by stating that NP is good for those who are working in south Delhi or Gurgaon and off course Faridabad (but have limited IT opportunities and more of old fashioned or old industrial units).

Yesterday I compared two cars, Sail and Figo. What did I do, first listed the positives of the cars and then negatives. After comparing on various aspects, there was a verdict. Not necessarily court verdict but mix bag for both car looking at their features, price paid and over all ownership cost.

Same is applicable when we compare two upcoming regions for property in terms of location, infrastructure, future appreciation (those who buy as investor), ongoing infra projects, prices, resale etc.
    Once again let me reiterate what are strengths and negatives of CR and NP. NE, GN, Noida and Gurgaon will not be included here.

CR +
    RTM,
    All high rise hence gated community (one will feel safe once inside the society).
    Affordable.
    Existing road is good to bear the load next 2-4 year (mean while we might get alternates as things are changing real fast in NCR and due to upcoming 2014 elections).
    Proximity to NOIDA, Ghaziabad, CP.
    Road: Located near two major national highways. At present there are three wheelers on shared or hired, plying upto CR.

CR -
    Concrete Jungle: No plotted hence in future it will be congested. As pointed by many members, project density is comparable in CR to NP but NP has 80% for plotted and hence will see less load on infra per unit.
    Infra: Existing road is narrow, if no additional road (6 lane) is taken up on priority, there will be major problem.
    NH 24: Is real pain, anytime, even mid day, mid night evening. Except early morning (3-7 AM) its clogged due to sheer volume and prevailing multi model transport system.
    DG: Major concern. I wish this doesn't happen but never know.
    No Metro: No proposal for metro and nearest metro will be at least 10-12 kms.

NP +
    Metro: Sector 81 is 2.5 kms from metro, farthest sector 78, 77, 83 are 6 kms from under construction metro stations.
    Infra: Shaping nicely. Roads are really wide, 6 lanes at the moment and will have scope for future expansion to 8 lanes (60 meter width). Sewage work is progressing alongside master roads.
    Affordability: It was one of the cheapest area in NCR two year back but now moving out of reach for most of us.
    Bye Pass road: 6 lane road is almost completed except 1.5 kms.
    Badarpur flyover: Offer seamless connectivity to Delhi. Have alternate rout via Tuglakabad-karnishing shooting range-surajkund-NH2-Sector 14-BPTP bridge.
    Bridges over the canals: BPTP bridge is new. Construction for one bridge just started. Old Kheri bridge is under renovation.
    Commercial projects: Vipul Plaza, Puri High Street and BPTP's commercial in sector 76 are located in 2-3 kms radius from most projects. Two of them are are completed or nearing completion.
    NP -
    Prices: have really moved faster due to builder greed
    Unethical practices by builders: Area increase, over charging for EDC, host of other charges such as wifi and other charges at 2.5L
    Investors paradise: Relatively speaking end users are less at the moment
    Possession: Not many have offered possession. At the moment more than 1-1.5K families are living in NP. 2013 might see flurry of possession with master road completion.
    Issues with master roads: Few places are under litigation, land not acquired hence completion of all the sector roads is good two year away.
    IT/Other Job opportunities: Most will be either commuting to Noida, Nehru Place or Gurgaon. Faridabad has little to offer.

This is my take on both the area. If something still believe that I am biased then let me be. Future looks good for NP, present hold good for CR. Want under construction, go for NP, want RTM go to CR
    CommentQuote
    Ghaziabad residents oppose construction of dumping ground, IBN Live News

One good info ... DG seems not easy to come

its more than an year old news :bab (59):...but interstingly they were 'constructing the boundary wall' then as well as per newspapers ... and if i remember correctly there was news in mid 2010 about building the boundary wall as well .... what are they actually building - 'great wall of India' ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Thank you for you suggestion(s). I have clearly stated in various posts that those who are working in Noida should opt for CR due to proximity and RTM options with something called road (in most cities of India infrastructure called roads, sewage, water and electricity are absent or follow once people settle in).
    My apology if you or anyone felt offended due to my posts. I have maintained objectivity by stating that NP is good for those who are working in south Delhi or Gurgaon and off course Faridabad (but have limited IT opportunities and more of old fashioned or old industrial units).

Yesterday I compared two cars, Sail and Figo. What did I do, first listed the positives of the cars and then negatives. After comparing on various aspects, there was a verdict. Not necessarily court verdict but mix bag for both car looking at their features, price paid and over all ownership cost.

Same is applicable when we compare two upcoming regions for property in terms of location, infrastructure, future appreciation (those who buy as investor), ongoing infra projects, prices, resale etc.
    Once again let me reiterate what are strengths and negatives of CR and NP. NE, GN, Noida and Gurgaon will not be included here.

CR +
    RTM,
    All high rise hence gated community (one will feel safe once inside the society).
    Affordable.
    Existing road is good to bear the load next 2-4 year (mean while we might get alternates as things are changing real fast in NCR and due to upcoming 2014 elections).
    Proximity to NOIDA, Ghaziabad, CP.
    Road: Located near two major national highways. At present there are three wheelers on shared or hired, plying upto CR.

CR -
    Concrete Jungle: No plotted hence in future it will be congested. As pointed by many members, project density is comparable in CR to NP but NP has 80% for plotted and hence will see less load on infra per unit.
    Infra: Existing road is narrow, if no additional road (6 lane) is taken up on priority, there will be major problem.
    NH 24: Is real pain, anytime, even mid day, mid night evening. Except early morning (3-7 AM) its clogged due to sheer volume and prevailing multi model transport system.
    DG: Major concern. I wish this doesn't happen but never know.
    No Metro: No proposal for metro and nearest metro will be at least 10-12 kms.

NP +
    Metro: Sector 81 is 2.5 kms from metro, farthest sector 78, 77, 83 are 6 kms from under construction metro stations.
    Infra: Shaping nicely. Roads are really wide, 6 lanes at the moment and will have scope for future expansion to 8 lanes (60 meter width). Sewage work is progressing alongside master roads.
    Affordability: It was one of the cheapest area in NCR two year back but now moving out of reach for most of us.
    Bye Pass road: 6 lane road is almost completed except 1.5 kms.
    Badarpur flyover: Offer seamless connectivity to Delhi. Have alternate rout via Tuglakabad-karnishing shooting range-surajkund-NH2-Sector 14-BPTP bridge.
    Bridges over the canals: BPTP bridge is new. Construction for one bridge just started. Old Kheri bridge is under renovation.
    Commercial projects: Vipul Plaza, Puri High Street and BPTP's commercial in sector 76 are located in 2-3 kms radius from most projects. Two of them are are completed or nearing completion.
    NP -
    Prices: have really moved faster due to builder greed
    Unethical practices by builders: Area increase, over charging for EDC, host of other charges such as wifi and other charges at 2.5L
    Investors paradise: Relatively speaking end users are less at the moment
    Possession: Not many have offered possession. At the moment more than 1-1.5K families are living in NP. 2013 might see flurry of possession with master road completion.
    Issues with master roads: Few places are under litigation, land not acquired hence completion of all the sector roads is good two year away.
    IT/Other Job opportunities: Most will be either commuting to Noida, Nehru Place or Gurgaon. Faridabad has little to offer.

This is my take on both the area. If something still believe that I am biased then let me be. Future looks good for NP, present hold good for CR. Want under construction, go for NP, want RTM go to CR

I request Mods to repeat this post on each page..because we have gone on a web & are discussing same things because there are people against CR & in favor of CR.

There is nothing more to be added to what brandoo has said....

My vision for CR is as under:

i] NH-24 getting de congested by better arterial roads.
    ii] NH-24 widening.
    iii] No DG or waste treatment plant.
    iv] Atleast 4 lane Access to Noida Extension from CR.
    v] Fully developed Noida Extension bringing more Malls, More Schools & more hospitals on door step.
    Vi] Metro shall be 9 kms away from sector-62
    vii] Metro station of New Ghaziabad station (extension) of Dilshaad garden Line would be 10 kms away. Making Delhi west approachable without even changing a Metro.
    viii] F part of FNG getting completed so that I can meet my Friends in Faridabad more often.

Bas Itna sa khwaab hain

The above is not difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    jass_s it's never a good idea to put your money in a place which you do not like..we are open to discussions...

I think there is some misunderstanding, gentleman i noticed you are typing some strange messages, earlier I thought its typo error but repeatedly I can see it.

Please feel free and relaxed, You are knocking a wrong door.
    CommentQuote
    I request Mods to repeat this post on each page..because we have gone on a web & are discussing same things because there are people against CR & in favor of CR.

There is nothing more to be added to what brandoo has said....

My vision for CR is as under:

i] NH-24 getting de congested by better arterial roads.
    ii] NH-24 widening.
    iii] No DG or waste treatment plant.
    iv] Atleast 4 lane Access to Noida Extension from CR.
    v] Fully developed Noida Extension bringing more Malls, More Schools & more hospitals on door step.
    Vi] Metro shall be 9 kms away from sector-62
    vii] Metro station of New Ghaziabad station (extension) of Dilshaad garden Line would be 10 kms away. Making Delhi west approachable without even changing a Metro.
    viii] F part of FNG getting completed so that I can meet my Friends in Faridabad more often.

Bas Itna sa khwaab hain

The above is not difficult.

Please post relevant or else change the topic of post as " CR vs NP'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    u know i visited CR in nov 12 nd i got down at noida city centre hired a direct auto fr 80 rupees nd i was there in CR in twenty minutes..nd while coming back again hired a direct auto fr 100 rupees nd got down at vaishali in half an hour..i tjink u travelled in bits n pieces. Wich is why u messed up.. And i was visiting CR after 6 months so i really found everything good nd progressing..CR is growing rapidly n positievely ..my builder told me dat if i resale my under const property now i wil surely get atleast 4 lac rupee as appreciation...As i booked in april' 12.. So getting a roughly 4 lac appreciation in 6 months is a gud thing acc. To me.. CR is going gud nd in future it wil be a gud living destination.. Cheers

buddy where r u .... direct autowalas at city centre metro station asked rs.180-200 for crossings .... later i come to know from my frnd staying in crossings that they take rs.150 minimum everytime.....

it would hv been mistake or a great luck that u got it in rs.80 (which no one can believe as distance is 13 kms)

and now about the time taken....it all depends on traffic...On my return i started at 6.30 pm which is peak hour traffic...
    and btw from apr'12 it is 8 months...not 6 months...

and i never said crossings is bad..the only good point is RTM in that rate which i m looking for..
    CommentQuote

Actually to the point...This thread had actually became CR vs NP...
    CommentQuote

Old habits die hard jass_s...Ur again misreading the post and again at night time...I can understand it's really cold in Delhi..So something goes in & something absurd comes out..

Where in the entire Post I have mentioned Nehar Paar..It is my vision for CR..
    CommentQuote
  • Pizza’s & Curries, Republik of Chicken, Southern Bites, Daawat e Mughalai, One Chinese, 2 Bakery’s, 3 new Medical stores, 2 New Grocery Stores, Optical points, 2 nos Milk dairies, Many Doctors have now started their operations in CR in last 15 days…

CR market is expanding at a good speed…good competition is resulting in discounts..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    Actually to the point...This thread had actually became CR vs NP...

Sincere apology for CR V/S NP. I believe someone at some point started the individual attack because that person pointed problems of CR.

This thread is for CR and should be maintained to highlight the issue faced by the end users, investors, stage of infrastructure, issues faced with GNDA, builders, unethical practices, construction quality and material used, and delay in possession. However, there is no harm in comparing two upcoming localities. Please stop :bab (58): and raise the issues, chalk out strategies to make CR better place to live.
    CommentQuote
    Old habits die hard jass_s...Ur again misreading the post and again at night time...I can understand it's really cold in Delhi..So something goes in & something absurd comes out..

Where in the entire Post I have mentioned Nehar Paar..It is my vision for CR..

Unable to figure out, what's wrong with you! Requesting, stop using fake ids and imposing it on others. I know this might frustrate you more, but I assume you will understand one new person on forum is labelled (without any evidence) and being targeted. If you have any issues with certain individuals keep it to yourself, every new person joining on forum should not be your target, broaden your thought process.

My sincere request stop doing it, else I will ave to go to Moderators or further action.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Sincere apology for CR V/S NP. I believe someone at some point started the individual attack because that person pointed problems of CR.

This thread is for CR and should be maintained to highlight the issue faced by the end users, investors, stage of infrastructure, issues faced with GNDA, builders, unethical practices, construction quality and material used, and delay in possession. However, there is no harm in comparing two upcoming localities. Please stop :bab (58): and raise the issues, chalk out strategies to make CR better place to live.

They say that taali ek haath se nahi bajti....Nobody was ready to back up....I have put some points which are necessary to make CR a much better place..All these points shall be raised surely.

There is no comparison between that which is lost by not succeeding and that which is lost by not trying.

CR Bashers are the ones who have lost by not succeeding because of fear...no comparison with us who are here to try & make this place a better place.."a better place for you & for me & entire community.."
    CommentQuote