Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Unable to figure out, what's wrong with you! Requesting, stop using fake ids and imposing it on others. I know this might frustrate you more, but I assume you will understand one new person on forum is labelled (without any evidence) and being targeted. If you have any issues with certain individuals keep it to yourself, every new person joining on forum should not be your target, broaden your thought process.

My sincere request stop doing it, else I will ave to go to Moderators or further action.

ok jass_s urff ysingh11 urff sepulchar..

Remaining on topic where was mention of NP in my post..You are targeting me & not other way round..
    CommentQuote
  • bhaisaab, autowalon ne loot liya aapko.
    the rate is 100 rs from CR to city center or vice versa. meri wife roj jati he CR to city center.

Originally Posted by desmataks
    buddy where r u .... direct autowalas at city centre metro station asked rs.180-200 for crossings .... later i come to know from my frnd staying in crossings that they take rs.150 minimum everytime.....

it would hv been mistake or a great luck that u got it in rs.80 (which no one can believe as distance is 13 kms)

and now about the time taken....it all depends on traffic...On my return i started at 6.30 pm which is peak hour traffic...
    and btw from apr'12 it is 8 months...not 6 months...

and i never said crossings is bad..the only good point is RTM in that rate which i m looking for..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    buddy where r u .... direct autowalas at city centre metro station asked rs.180-200 for crossings .... later i come to know from my frnd staying in crossings that they take rs.150 minimum everytime.....

it would hv been mistake or a great luck that u got it in rs.80 (which no one can believe as distance is 13 kms)

and now about the time taken....it all depends on traffic...On my return i started at 6.30 pm which is peak hour traffic...
    and btw from apr'12 it is 8 months...not 6 months...

and i never said crossings is bad..the only good point is RTM in that rate which i m looking for..

Blame it on UPA government..Mehngaai bhi to badh gayi hain...In April 2012 in 42.00 Lacs RTM 3BHK was easily available..now 2 BHK is not available at that rate.

Now we get shared autos from CR.shared autos drop you inside CR from ABES engineering College.My wife today went to Ghanta ghar by taking shared auto from CR to ABES to Lalkuan to Ghanta Ghar & it cost 30 Rs.You can reach sector 63 in 25 Rs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Blame it on UPA government..Mehngaai bhi to badh gayi hain...In April 2012 in 42.00 Lacs RTM 3BHK was easily available..now 2 BHK is not available at that rate.

Now we get shared autos from CR.shared autos drop you inside CR from ABES engineering College.My wife today went to Ghanta ghar by taking shared auto from CR to ABES to Lalkuan to Ghanta Ghar & it cost 30 Rs.You can reach sector 63 in 25 Rs..

what r u saying buddy ...my friend last month booked 2bhk in 32 lacs in panchsheel and that too 3rd floor...
    CommentQuote
    what r u saying buddy ...my friend last month booked 2bhk in 32 lacs in panchsheel and that too 3rd floor...

Can you pls provide phone no of your friend it will be great help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78

but why do u need it..to confirm the genuineness

buddy he got it becoz it was original booking with builder as one was cancelled... if u go thru brokers also then many are giving in 35-36 lacs...

just contact few brokers and u will get it ...

even i m trying to get a builder booking or resale in a white part but can't get till now....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78

boss please I also need the name of panchsheel official..Because in April 2012 it was not available at this rate & that too 3rd floor..But again we are talking of RTM & not under construction...under construction also is not available at this rate..Many of my friends have searched..
    CommentQuote

get me a 2 BHK RTM in Gh-7 in 32.00 lacs...I'll buy today..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    get me a 2 BHK RTM in Gh-7 in 32.00 lacs...I'll buy today..

i m talking abt panchsheel welington..not this gh-7..... plz read properly...

also my frnd who is staying in main crossings society told that in main crossings the rate was 45 lacs 2 months back but now one broker offered to get in 41 lacs

and that friend has booked in phase 2 and got loan from axis bank... and builder says it will be ready in 6 months and take it as 1 year...
    CommentQuote
  • and one more thing..... if available in 32lacs today in even panchsheel then i wud buy myself first .. :D
    CommentQuote
    i m talking abt panchsheel welington..not this gh-7..... plz read properly...

also my frnd who is staying in main crossings society told that in main crossings the rate was 45 lacs 2 months back but now one broker offered to get in 41 lacs

and that friend has booked in phase 2 and got loan from axis bank... and builder says it will be ready in 6 months and take it as 1 year...

GH-7 has never touched 45.00 Lacs for raw flat..For wooden work done + good location it has...In resale situation is quite dynamic.rates have not come down & many in other forums have also confirmed that...
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates regarding GDA approval on panchsheel Wellington above 10th floor in tower 3,4,5,6 ??
    CommentQuote
  • i also need that information...
    in those flats panchsheel is still offering builder original booking in range 33-34 lacs but those are not approved and bank is not giving loan ..though those would be ready in 6-10 months...
    CommentQuote
  • @dkppatiala..

u have any relation with the city name mentioned in ur username here... or it is just big coincident... :)
    CommentQuote
    @dkppatiala..

u have any relation with the city name mentioned in ur username here... or it is just big coincident... :)

I did my engineering from Thapar Institute patiala...
    CommentQuote