Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IAF - SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT NEW CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME FOR SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT & DRAINAGE IN 10 SELECTED IAF AIRFIELD TOWNS
    Bird hits are among the major causes of air crashes in our country leading to the losses of costly Defence Aircraft and loss of invaluable lives of pilots. An Inter-Ministerial Joint Sub-Committee constituted by the Ministry of Defence recommended to provide proper sanitation facilities, including Solid Waste Management & Drainage to overcome bird menace in the following 10 towns having airfields of Indian Air Force:-

Gwalior (MP)
      Sirsa (Haryana)
      Hindon (U.P.)
      Ambala (Haryana)
      Bareilly (U.P.)
      Adampur (Punjab)
      Tezpur (Assam)
      Pune (Maharashtra)
      Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
      Dundigal (A.P.)

In order to prevent loss of costly Defence Aircrafts & lives of IAF pilots due to bird hits, this Ministry has launched a Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Providing Solid Waste Management & Drainage facilities in 10 selected towns having airfields of Indian Air Force with the following objectives:-
      Objectives of the Scheme

To protect aircraft and valuable lives of the pilots of the IAF.
        To sanitise 10 km radius areas surrounding the IAF Airfields.
        To eliminate the clandestine / indiscriminate slaughtering of animals in the vicinity of defense airfields.
        To introduce effective collection, transportation and processing of portentous waste material which would otherwise attract birds.
        To effectively utilize fallen animals, slaughter house waste etc.

The scheme was approved by the full Planning Commission on 8.10.03 at a total estimated cost of Rs. 99.34 crore. However, the cost of the scheme has been revised to 130.67 crore due to various reasons such as time over run, increase in cost of materials etc. The Planning Commission has re-classified the scheme as Central Sector Scheme. The scheme is being implemented with 100% central assistance from Government of India. Subsequently, the concerned Urban Local Bodies would take over the scheme for continuing the same for day to day operations and maintenance. The detailed reports for all the 10 (ten) towns have been approved from technical angle and the scheme is under implementation.
        The details of the approved cost of various projects and funds released till June, 2010 are as under
        (Rs. in crore)
        Sl. No.
        Name of town
        Approved Project cost
        Amount released by MoUD as on June, 2010

Funds utilized by implementing agencies
        Sirsa
        Jodhpur
        Gwalior
        Bareilly
        Pune
        Tezpur
        Hindon
        Ambala
        Adampur
        Dundigal
        Monitoring
        -
        -

Total

(a)
        (b)

Releases made for the Preparation of DPR to
        HUDCO
        NBCC

0.90*
        0.24*

Grand Total

* Out of Rs.99 lakhs released to HUDCO, Rs.9 lakhs has been refunded to the Ministry.
        The schemes have been completed in 6 out of the 10 Airfield towns and the work in the remaining 4 towns viz. Tezpur, Pune, Hindon & Bareilly are at different stages of execution. The status of the town-wise execution of the scheme is a

* Out of Rs.99 lakhs released to HUDCO, Rs.9 lakhs has been refunded to the Ministry.
        The schemes have been completed in 6 out of the 10 Airfield towns and the work in the remaining 4 towns viz. Tezpur, Pune, Hindon & Bareilly are at different stages of execution. The status of the town-wise execution of the scheme is a

CommentQuote
  • Status of Other Similar Soild Waste Management Plants

Old report of Similar planned DG is attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    hindustan ji you are a veteran member ..please let me know how can one change his name on IREF..suddenly jass_s becameysingh11 & got banned..next day sepulchar started from where jass-s left..i call him by that name he becomes touchy..I talk of my vision of CR he says put that post on CR Vs NP...infact I never mentioned NP in that post..

From last few days we have been trying to discuss:

i] DG feasibilty because of BOT
    ii] Roads..
    iii Roads accessibilty issues..

On ground we are organising free health camp from Columbia Asia Hospital on 26th January..We have put CIPL on notice because of their non seriousness on many issues but then again somebody asks for status of tower or approval & jass says that "it Happens only in CR"..somebody says about loading then again "the worst happens only in CR"..so i concede...

Patialaji .. i think you also need to have a relaxed attitude ... rise of CR has been phenomenal in the last year , and there are lot of investors in other areas who would love to count the negatives of CR ... Besides there might be others who exit CR at the wrong time and dont want to acknowledge their wrong decision so that they can justify their ego ..
    In some earlier posts some guys are continuously harping on RTM status as the only or biggest positive for CR ..... i think its just a small (but important) motivating factor for people who are turning towards CR ... the biggest ones that i feel are ..classy/ international feel inside CR... 10 lane main roads (if you include the jogging and the cycling track all around CR)..2 way access to Noida/Delhi ...very spaciously built flats (where in NCR will you find avg 2BHK of 1250-1300 sqft and avg 3 BHK of 1700-1800 sqft)
    I think the warmth of CR can quickly turn to a 'red hot' status if the residents/builders are able to kill the DG monster ...

Patialaji .. i think you also need to have a relaxed attitude ... rise of CR has been phenomenal in the last year , and there are lot of investors in other areas who would love to count the negatives of CR ... Besides there might be others who exit CR at the wrong time and dont want to acknowledge their wrong decision so that they can justify their ego ..
    In some earlier posts some guys are continuously harping on RTM status as the only or biggest positive for CR ..... i think its just a small (but important) motivating factor for people who are turning towards CR ... the biggest ones that i feel are ..classy/ international feel inside CR... 10 lane main roads (if you include the jogging and the cycling track all around CR)..2 way access to Noida/Delhi ...very spaciously built flats (where in NCR will you find avg 2BHK of 1250-1300 sqft and avg 3 BHK of 1700-1800 sqft)
    I think the warmth of CR can quickly turn to a 'red hot' status if the residents/builders are able to kill the DG monster ...

CommentQuote
  • I am trying to find status of all running SWM (DG plants)..It seems there are places like Tejpur, Bareilly where still it has not come..Land problem is there...In most places 46-50 acres land is given...Ghaziabad is the one of the biggest city in the list ..it requires more area for efficient management..let them go to Galand...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

I am all relaxed..surrounded by friends living in CR..we have a big group with people in almost all socities..we are doing our bit to bring more like minded people in CR...we shall be very transparent..things right now are good ..we shall strive to make it better..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    the biggest ones that i feel are ..classy/ international feel inside CR... 10 lane main roads (if you include the jogging and the cycling track all around CR)..2 way access to Noida/Delhi .....

Now this is joke :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Now this is joke :bab (59):

then laugh and be happy for yourself
    CommentQuote
  • why people here always fighting and arguing with each other.

I don't know why no one is helping me to finalize and book finally a 2bhk flat in crossings as I need to buy for self use and not for investment..
    CommentQuote
  • what is ur budget?u want RTM or you can wait?also let me know will you pay all white or come cash component??
    CommentQuote
    what is ur budget?u want RTM or you can wait?also let me know will you pay all white or come cash component??

budget is around 30-35 lacs if RTM or also flats which will become RTM in 6-12 months..

I will pay mostly in white as need 80% loan at least... (thats why asked for builder bookings earlier)..
    In resale people mostly ask for black money and in that loan amt is reduced..
    CommentQuote
  • Problem in CR is that smaller sizes 2 BHK are not available..For your Budget go to Supertech because smaller builders like Cosmos are also giving 2 BHK in 39.5 Lacs...

Another option is Panchsheel on upper floors..but please check approval status for that..in 40 Lacs you can look for SAM,Cosmos,skytech, Golf Greens,Proview if they have anything in 2 BR.

Recently one person active on IREF buyed 1680 sqft 3 bhk in proview in 50.00 Lacs.This flat has woodwork done, modular kitchen, 3 acs, gfans , lights , RO & LCD TV...so come day after tomorrow..it is not a big place...marketing people are giving good deals as they want to close out their marketing offices..

Since we do not require flats it is people like you who have to take lead & provide us the inner details
    CommentQuote
    Problem in CR is that smaller sizes 2 BHK are not available..For your Budget go to Supertech because smaller builders like Cosmos are also giving 2 BHK in 39.5 Lacs...

Another option is Panchsheel on upper floors..but please check approval status for that..in 40 Lacs you can look for SAM,Cosmos,skytech, Golf Greens,Proview if they have anything in 2 BR.

Recently one person active on IREF buyed 1680 sqft 3 bhk in proview in 50.00 Lacs.This flat has woodwork done, modular kitchen, 3 acs, gfans , lights , RO & LCD TV...so come day after tomorrow..it is not a big place...marketing people are giving good deals as they want to close out their marketing offices..

Since we do not require flats it is people like you who have to take lead & provide us the inner details

yes in panchsheel i m getting 19th floor in rs. 3350 AI... ie. 1050*3350 = Rs.35lacs without any negotiations directly from builder.... but yeah approval is not there ..... so i wanted to know how is that deal and what is expected time for approval..... is there any chance that approval will not come... what will happen that time..

ajnara do not have any availability in 2bhk.... arihant's size is big 1250+..

i m looking for minimum size 1050.... other builders written by u are not reputed...so no idea how the work is...

panchsheel i feel is medium builder with good reputation..

what do u say... thanks for your suggestions till now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    yes in panchsheel i m getting 19th floor in rs. 3350 AI... ie. 1050*3350 = Rs.35lacs without any negotiations directly from builder.... but yeah approval is not there ..... so i wanted to know how is that deal and what is expected time for approval..... is there any chance that approval will not come... what will happen that time..

ajnara do not have any availability in 2bhk.... arihant's size is big 1250+..

i m looking for minimum size 1050.... other builders written by u are not reputed...so no idea how the work is...

panchsheel i feel is medium builder with good reputation..

what do u say... thanks for your suggestions till now..

small builders have done decent job...of these Gardenia, proview,SAM, Dreamland can be surely considered.layout of Gardenia 1075 sqft is good...1120 sqft proview (if available ) you can target for Rs.3000 per sqft (RTM) with some wood work done....
    CommentQuote
    small builders have done decent job...of these Gardenia, proview,SAM, Dreamland can be surely considered.layout of Gardenia 1075 sqft is good...1120 sqft proview (if available ) you can target for Rs.3000 per sqft (RTM) with some wood work done....

thanks for suggestions..

r u talking abt gardenia phase 1 or 2?

how is sam residency... is it besides jaipuria apartments there or where..

for proview.. i think loading is 38-40%..

for dreamland .. minimum size is 1225 sqft

any idea... which bank is providing loan on these....any psu bank like state bank...

you did not reply on my questions abt panchsheel. Plz reply on that also.... also i will plan to visit the builder offices suggested by u...

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    thanks for suggestions..

r u talking abt gardenia phase 1 or 2?

how is sam residency... is it besides jaipuria apartments there or where..

for proview.. i think loading is 38-40%..

for dreamland .. minimum size is 1225 sqft

any idea... which bank is providing loan on these....any psu bank like state bank...

you did not reply on my questions abt panchsheel. Plz reply on that also.... also i will plan to visit the builder offices suggested by u...

thanks in advance.

gardenia phase-II was what i was refering.. SAM residency only has 4 BR, SAM palatial is besides jaipuria you can see that, proview loading is more but then he is compensating with freebies..

psu bank is not giving loans...atleast SBI is not although they have branch in CR...

see people are living on 23 rd Floor in panchsheel..If phase-I is approved..phase-ii shall also get approved...that is the general trend
    CommentQuote