Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A 760 sqft Regent flat in a society like Shipra Suncity in Indirapuram is not avialble under 42 lacs atleast..this is based on real findings of last sunday, as one of my frnd was looking for a RTM flat in the 40 lacs range but could not find any in Indirapuram and finally exploring in CR now..

Originally Posted by desmataks
    One last question....iif i m not wrong in 45 lacs one can easily get a flat may be around 1000sqft in indirapuram in 4-5 old societies ....so why ur friend preferred it over indirapuram...?? Indirapuram is already developed and has all the facilities and way ahead than CR and also at a central location for delhi-noida-ghaziabad....

correct me plz if i m wrong
    CommentQuote
  • At times it seems as the thread is hijacked by some people and the name has been changed to Crossing Republic - Latest issues rather than latest updates.

Would really appreciate if people here and outsider may pls discuss on the opportunities CR has to offer in terms of investment and selfemployment opportunity as many shops/malls are ready to be coming in etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulgzb
    A 760 sqft Regent flat in a society like Shipra Suncity in Indirapuram is not avialble under 42 lacs atleast..this is based on real findings of last sunday, as one of my frnd was looking for a RTM flat in the 40 lacs range but could not find any in Indirapuram and finally exploring in CR now..

yeah its great forum to share information and dkp + others are doing good to discuss negatives and positives..

might be prices have increased more than expected in indirapuram...but in my pov , its all broker's game everywhere...

I am trying for CR from couple of weeks...but not able to get any 2bhk in original builder booking becoz don't have experience in trusting resale deeds and also can't pay black portion as loan amount will be reduced.....
    plz share ur friend's findings ...
    CommentQuote
    Hi DKPPATIALA..ur doing a wonderful job..I can understand ur feeling..its just like being an Indian, someone from other country..having never visited or loved in India, keep critices about India.

We all residents of CR love our homes here..and its inevitable to loose our control when few people from the moon keep criticize our Home.

CR has made my life better.., an investment of under 25lacs for a 2BHK in mid2011 is fetching me atleast 16 lacs premium today..i.e. 1 lac/month appreciation + saving of Rs 15000/month + rent I was earlier paying.

I am sure, i am not the only one..there r thousands of my frnz who would be earning on almost similar lines..it really hard to listen when few people here are always ready to make fun of intelligence and emotions, just for some hidder objectives...as sumone said "

The sum of intelligence is constant......only population is rising"

Thanx.

Feels good. Rahul gzb

How well u have put it.outsiders still think india is the land of snake charmers.similarly when it is portrayed that cr is dirty..very soon to b scrap I feel strongly against it.I do not want anybodys sympathies by terming me as an innocent buyer who has been fooled.at best we have taken risk.we have reaped the benefits till date baaki bhagwaan maalik hain.

Now I am sure this negative hostility is making more actual cr residents to come out and support their own cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    yeah its great forum to share information and dkp + others are doing good to discuss negatives and positives..

might be prices have increased more than expected in indirapuram...but in my pov , its all broker's game everywhere...

I am trying for CR from couple of weeks...but not able to get any 2bhk in original builder booking becoz don't have experience in trusting resale deeds and also can't pay black portion as loan amount will be reduced.....

Resale deeds are perfectly fine.u need to take certain care.u will get some good options for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya Surely once he will finanlise..as of now toh even he is searching in CR..

Originally Posted by desmataks

CommentQuote
  • Croma's governing body has been re-constituted.

All the best to the new body.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing a view from my GGV flat balcony..especially for CR Bashers..

Just to itererate, even if the DG would be made just in front of my house or Shahberi Pulia falls down.. this would not make me repent for my decision of investment nor i wud let others to feel sympathy for me..My luv for my home would no matter be less..leaving apart this tiny issues like theft of petrol n all..
    CommentQuote
  • Ggv
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Small issues are always there and are discussed internally by e mails.someone leaks it out and blows it out of proportion.we should not run away.accept what is wrong and improve on it should be the mantra.

I am not able to see the view on my .but I know that it is really good.while returning home after sunset we always say chalo aaj main glass gate se chalte hain nazaare lete hue.
    CommentQuote
    Ggv

Ohh its inside view..great never been inside.its much better from. Inside
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Ohh its inside view..great never been inside.its much better from. Inside

What is GGV

is it tower name or society or what
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulgzb
    ggv
    ggv
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    What is GGV

Its Gaur project - Gaur Global Village..n this snaps are taken from my balcony from a normal camera .. No picture perfect scenario or fake view into it..
    CommentQuote
    What is GGV

Gaur global village
    CommentQuote