Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Paramount Symphony !:)

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    I own a flat at CR and I am satisfied end user.. however I vouch for two aspects :-

a) Connectivity:- which is in progress
    b) dumping ground:-pending in court

Rest I value CR as "value for money" for everything else sky is the limit

presently I stay in Mumbai highrises (1 BHK)which is surrounded by Chawls , sanity, open drainage.. but pple are staying here, and that too some noted TV stars ...

:)

Originally Posted by hb_78
    PS means ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Paramount Symphony !:)

Oh! one of the best society of CR.
    Thanks! wasn't able to recall ...had a long day at office :bab (59):..hi hi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivani80
    CR is CR and Mumbai is mumbai, comparison should follow uniformity while compareing or linking. Mumbai has less space hence everything is expensive while Delhi NCR is full with space hence relatively cheaper. Mumbai offer much wider scope of jobs while ghaziabad is much less on scale,population wise too much diff. hence both cannot be comparied

By the way i hate giving clarification .. Bt as ur post are urging me to give one more ..SEE I WAS COMPARING ON THE POLLUTION POINT OF VIEW NOT ON PRICE RANGE AND SPACE.. read carefully nd reply carefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Friend, there is no point of putting Mumbai pictures to justify something good or bad in CR.
    Same way no need to do neharpar comparison. We may consider CR and some part of NE as both areas are nearby and in future may use same infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Mumbai is being compared here with a specific context, nontheless, there are thousands of difference bw CR & Bby, whats the wrong in this? The gentleman clearly wrote that he is giving G. map of Bby not CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Friend, there is no point of putting Mumbai pictures to justify something good or bad in CR.
    Same way no need to do neharpar comparison. We may consider CR and some part of NE as both areas are nearby and in future may use same infrastructure.

Its mumbai or delhi ncr only humans gonna reside there if humans can live in mumbai then why cant humans live in CR being approx 1 k.m away frm industial area.. Nd im afraid to know that i wanted to argue wid CR bashers but to my surprise that im arguing wid CR supporters.. Hats off to ur interpretation skills.. Im done wid giving clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Dear TrueCR... as far as I know it has got a stay for the last 2 years with no activity and as good as a closed chapter ...
    BTW it seems that you have joined IREF yesterday itself (when a couple of IDs were suspended by mods due to offensive behaviour )... are you really a new entry to IREF (in which case I am sorry for doubting) ..or I am sure you are aware that IPs can be traced back easily to different logins ...

TrueCR is clearly a multiple ID. All posts have been removed and ID banned. We are investigating some more ID's and will take appropriate action. Please continue to report any suspected multiple ID's.

Thanks

P.S: Please stick to the thread topic discussion!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Its mumbai or delhi ncr only humans gonna reside there if humans can live in mumbai then why cant humans live in CR being approx 1 k.m away frm industial area.. Nd im afraid to know that i wanted to argue wid CR bashers but to my surprise that im arguing wid CR supporters.. Hats off to ur interpretation skills.. Im done wid giving clarification.

Even human live in slumps or near DG (i.e gazipur DG). Do we all start putting DG or slum pictures to boast our-self that we are not alone. Others are also given u better examples but you are not ready to listen.
    And there is nothing to interpret to your post. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Even human live in slumps or near DG (i.e gazipur DG). Do we all start putting DG or slum pictures to boast our-self that we are not alone. Others are also given u better examples but you are not ready to listen.
    And there is nothing to interpret to your post. ;)

I agree to it, and someone tried to show the pictures of some other dumping ground , which created a lot of hue cry in forum, thus for interest of community please stop using fake or comparison picture.

I wonder even pictures about paramount , there are two photos one is of stone coloured , which seems paramount, however second picture below it is of white grey building,which is not paramount at any cost. Per Say I dont have any issue of posting pictures, but the alleged post claimed it to be pictures of Paramount Symphony, which makes me irritated.
    CommentQuote
  • Shivani,

I am not bothered if you are irritated by true picture of
    My society i.e paramount symphony , as you said earlier that you are staying
    In CR , come to our society and do check yourself

We believe to post what is correct, true and only facts.you r only few post old and
    Making unnecessary and irrelevant posts.

Originally Posted by shivani80
    I agree to it, and someone tried to show the pictures of some other dumping ground , which created a lot of hue cry in forum, thus for interest of community please stop using fake or comparison picture.

I wonder even pictures about paramount , there are two photos one is of stone coloured , which seems paramount, however second picture below it is of white grey building,which is not paramount at any cost. Per Say I dont have any issue of posting pictures, but the alleged post claimed it to be pictures of Paramount Symphony, which makes me irritated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Shivani,

I am not bothered if you are irritated by true picture of
    My society i.e paramount symphony , as you said earlier that you are staying
    In CR , come to our society and do check yourself

We believe to post what is correct, true and only facts.you r only few post old and
    Making unnecessary and irrelevant posts.

Only one pic is of paramount other is not. Its quite evident from pictures itself, how suddenly 'kota stone coloured (which is the real color) of symphony is suddnly turned grey & white (metallic looks). Its heights dude what you guys post, I am very well aware of paramount.

And please refrain from using few words, respect your forum mates especially opposite genders. I am here to discuss what it truth and what not.

Why we are giving chances to people like Hindustan, Trucer, Spechalur etc to talk, make fun of ourselves. The reason is that we ourselves need to introspect. If I put picture of Eiffel Tower and than start comparing it with front gate Grill work of any tower , its obvious I am giving opportunity to people to make fun of myself.

A sincere request , please refrain from making fun of ourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    First read my post properly then talk..nd i clearly said that my post is for thoz who bash CR. Nd shivani im not comparing CR to any bad area. The picture wihc i hav posted is a very gud area of mumbai thats "sion". People buy in this area in crores not in lakhs..My only point is if these societies can exist then our CR is far far better than this, so obviously CR can flourish like anything...and as far as leg theory is concerned i hv already replied read that with full concentration.

Map of crossings : Real Satellite Map

1. Centre is CR
    2. ABES college (opposite Mahagun and entry from NH24)
    3. Dhundhera village (Behind Mahangun and Galleria markets)
    4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side)
    5. Shahberi plotting (un authorized)
    6. STP (next to golf course) and further the slum of NE
    7. Golf course of CR (beautiful one) soul of CR
    8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG)
    9. Second link to NH24, as per satellite map seems difficult task as of now.
    10. Shahberi pullia will get widened up soon
    11. NE connectivity (not so sure )
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • And pls do not worry about others... Moderators are very smart ( I salute them).. they are taking care of them.. lets debate on facts and figures.. I gave you two facts:-

a) one my Pictures from my Cam
    b) from public based album

for your and all reference, here it is again

Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photos,Symphony Sample Flat Photo Gallery,Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photo

Only one pic is of paramount other is not. Its quite evident from pictures itself, how suddenly 'kota stone coloured (which is the real color) of symphony is suddnly turned grey & white (metallic looks). Its heights dude what you guys post, I am very well aware of paramount.

And please refrain from using few words, respect your forum mates especially opposite genders. I am here to discuss what it truth and what not.

Why we are giving chances to people like Hindustan, Trucer, Spechalur etc to talk, make fun of ourselves. The reason is that we ourselves need to introspect. If I put picture of Eiffel Tower and than start comparing it with front gate Grill work of any tower , its obvious I am giving opportunity to people to make fun of myself.

A sincere request , please refrain from making fun of ourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • While I am not claiming whether or not and when will the second link to NH-24 (from fountain Chowk) will be built, the satellite map shows a possibiliy of the same.

Map of crossings : Real Satellite Map

1. Centre is CR
    2. ABES college (opposite Mahagun and entry from NH24)
    3. Dhundhera village (Behind Mahangun and Galleria markets)
    4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side)
    5. Shahberi plotting (un authorized)
    6. STP (next to golf course) and further the slum of NE
    7. Golf course of CR (beautiful one) soul of CR
    8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG)
    9. Second link to NH24, as per satellite map seems difficult task as of now.
    10. Shahberi pullia will get widened up soon
    11. NE connectivity (not so sure )
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    TrueCR is clearly a multiple ID. All posts have been removed and ID banned. We are investigating some more ID's and will take appropriate action. Please continue to report any suspected multiple ID's.

Thanks

P.S: Please stick to the thread topic discussion!

Thanks ADmin for Quick Action...You have instantly worked on reports...!! Great Job...keep it up.
    CommentQuote