Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello everyone. I am trying to buy a flat by April (ready to move in). I saw some flats in CR and some in Indirapuram. My budget is 80L (3bhk). Can the members kindly advise on the best possible deal available for this amount? I am looking for residential projects (townships etc.) Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Blueman
    Hello everyone. I am trying to buy a flat by April (ready to move in). I saw some flats in CR and some in Indirapuram. My budget is 80L (3bhk). Can the members kindly advise on the best possible deal available for this amount? I am looking for residential projects (townships etc.) Thank you.

HI Blueman ...
    -any specific reason to look in CR and IP only
    -is it for end use/investment
    -which projects have you visited in IP and CR and what prices were you offered ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am getting a deal in Panchsheel wellington 2bhk (1150sft).. Price 40 Lakh... is it worth that price and should i go ahead with the deal.

Help please..

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • is it RTM or UC property? which floor and do check the approval and other formalities, if all is good and by your expectation, I think it is to go with.

Originally Posted by gautamji
    Hi All,

I am getting a deal in Panchsheel wellington 2bhk (1150sft).. Price 40 Lakh... is it worth that price and should i go ahead with the deal.

Help please..

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK and howz the builder reputation...
    CommentQuote
  • its coming out to be approx 3400 per sq ft.. which is decent in today's price.. I will vouch for this deal.. Good luck.. do check everything upto your satisfaction.

Originally Posted by gautamji
    its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamji
    its on 12 th floor and RTM.... i just want to check if price is OK and howz the builder reputation...

Good deal for RTM. Tower 2 is it ?
    CommentQuote
  • not sure .... which tower number.... but yeah its the one with golf course facing....
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, attaching a image taken form my phone yesterday for the widening work on Shahberi Pulia
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anurag, so the exisitng pullia is getting widened.. as I stay in Mumbai .. can you tell us by your observation that it will kill the bottelneck at Pullia once work will be finished?

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Friends, attaching a image taken form my phone yesterday for the widening work on Shahberi Pulia
    CommentQuote
  • upto some extent but there is no place in NCR which is not stucked in peak time..hoefully it will ease out the flow upto some extent, another pulia is underway behind GH-07, the third one we are hoping something positive about NH-24, overall it seems that things will surely improve from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    HI Blueman ...
    -any specific reason to look in CR and IP only
    -is it for end use/investment
    -which projects have you visited in IP and CR and what prices were you offered ???

Hello cradlecog,

-any specific reason to look in CR and IP only - looking for a flat that is closest to my office (India gate) with the facilities I want (club, gym, pool, security etc.)
    -is it for end use/investment - Buying to shift in by April so end use
    -which projects have you visited in IP and CR and what prices were you offered ??? - I have seen the ready to move ones in CR like Arihant and a few others (3bhk for 58l-70l-1500-1800sqft). The construction in some of them was not great and some looked badly maintained. Although I did like the idea of living in CR as it had a bunch of other amenities. I have recently become aware of the dumping ground issue that has been continuing for a while and does not look to ease up in the near future. In Indirapuram I have only seen Shipra Suncity which looked shoddy in many places. I am still evaluating as I am going for full down.

Please let me know if there are better choices available. Thanks! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Friends, attaching a image taken form my phone yesterday for the widening work on Shahberi Pulia

Yes this was statrted yesterday morning ...Now they are working with putting soil to widen road just before there after they start for pulia
    CommentQuote
  • there is some plouging work observed in DG area ..... Any one having idea aout that ...same can be cheked from Prateek and Assotech balconies ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Blueman
    Hello cradlecog,

-any specific reason to look in CR and IP only - looking for a flat that is closest to my office (India gate) with the facilities I want (club, gym, pool, security etc.)
    -is it for end use/investment - Buying to shift in by April so end use
    -which projects have you visited in IP and CR and what prices were you offered ??? - I have seen the ready to move ones in CR like Arihant and a few others (3bhk for 58l-70l-1500-1800sqft). The construction in some of them was not great and some looked badly maintained. Although I did like the idea of living in CR as it had a bunch of other amenities. I have recently become aware of the dumping ground issue that has been continuing for a while and does not look to ease up in the near future. In Indirapuram I have only seen Shipra Suncity which looked shoddy in many places. I am still evaluating as I am going for full down.

Please let me know if there are better choices available. Thanks! :)

Dear Blueman ..with a budget of 80 L for a 3 BHK for end use and office near India gate and looking for a fully developed area ...my inclination would be towards IP ... you might need to do a lot more leg work with brokers ...but a 1300-1500 sqft flat in societies like Krishna Apra and similar might just fit into your budget (around 6000 psft you might get good societies).. and you are going to save a lot of travel time ..
    CR is also great for end use ..but easily 2-3 years behind IP in terms of development .. the plus side is in 80L you can get more than just a 3 BHK (2000 sqft + ) and more in-house facilities ..but do you really need that space ..
    CommentQuote